Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writer's Club House

Back to Guilds

Love to write short stories? How about write poetry or even RP with a few people? This guild may be right for you! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Roleplaying, Poetry, Short Stories 

Reply The Main Room
New to The Writer's Club House? POST HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBeaconOfHope

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:51 pm
Real Name / Nicknames: Krystal
How long have you been going Gaia? Well, this is another account of mine, I've been using Gaia for about a year I think.
How long have you been writing / RPing for? I've been writing ever since I was little. I still remember writing my own short stories when I was about 9.
What types of Genre do you like to write? Not really sure, I write alot of my own stories.
One random fact about yourself: Give me a topic and I can make a story out of it. Sometimes it might take a while... xD
Additional Information: I'm a gamer, a reader, an artist and I can play the guitar. Oh, and I love Manga!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:02 pm
Username:
Slight Pulse
Real Name / Nicknames: Rachel
How long have you been going Gaia? : Since 07 I believe.
How long have you been writing / RPing for : A good few years.
What types of Genre do you like to write? :Many types, adventures, romance, action.
One random fact about yourself: I'm a poet

Slight Pulse

l2iza

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm
Username: The Original Riza Hawkeye
Real Name / Nicknames: Laurel, but call me Riza or Neko.
How long have you been going Gaia? Feb. '08
How long have you been writing / RPing for? 1 year.
What types of Genre do you like to write? I'm not sure, I sometimes write about anything...
One random fact about yourself: I LOVE random comments and PMs.
Additional Information: I live in California. Finally I'm in seventh grade, heading on out to eighth... -groan- Meaning more wonderful things for me to do at school rather on the computer. Being who I am, I'm obsessed with computer and I admit that. I'm an artist, otaku, roleplayer, and of course, a Gaian. I tend to be stubborn and what not, but deal with it for now because I'm very sweet if you get to know me. Along with my stubborness comes my weakness which is giving in too quickly. I'm on gaia it seems 24/7 when I'm not at school, so a very good portion of my free time. Gaia rarely interferes with my grades because I'm an A student and one B I'll admit. I'm in two honor's classes: Math && History.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:07 pm
Oh goodness I know. Paramore is incredible.<3 I got the oppertunity to see them in concert last summer!(:  

Cassandrahaven

SadMachxne

Adorable Trash

10,000 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Username:Kichigai Tai
Real Name / Nicknames:Sora,Malice,Mad Hatter,Gir,anything will do!^^
How long have you been going Gaia?Um..For about a year?
How long have you been writing / RPing for?Rping for the beginning of 2010,and I have been writing for eva.
What types of Genre do you like to write?Um...Fanfic,poetry,and just random stuff.
One random fact about yourself:I looooove Gummi Bears.
Additional Information:GUMMI BEARS!!!>D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:25 pm
Cassandrahaven
Oh goodness I know. Paramore is incredible.<3 I got the oppertunity to see them in concert last summer!(:

Lucky! I'm trying to see them in September!  

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

Cassandrahaven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:59 pm
Deceived Truth
Cassandrahaven

Good luck to you! Headlineing or no? I saw them when they opened for No Doubt!(:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Cassandrahaven
Deceived Truth
Cassandrahaven

Good luck to you! Headlineing or no? I saw them when they opened for No Doubt!(:

Headlining(: THanks, OH man. That's the one I wanted to go to last year!

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

Cassandrahaven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:37 pm
I just begged to see Paramore. I had no idea No Doubt was there. I was like 'Holy Fudge. I love today.' Except all the pot heads >.< Hahas.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:41 am
Username: Ty Phoxx
Real Name / Nicknames: Er... Ty Phoxx
How long have you been going Gaia? A couple years, maybe three or so
How long have you been writing / RPing for? about the same amount, although not on Gaia
What types of Genre do you like to write? Absolutely everything. I just look for an original and interesting plot. If it's a mix of all that, even better. (Isn't the question a little redundant? "types of genre"?)
One random fact about yourself: Uh, I can wiggle my ears?
Additional Information: Je parle Français  

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Abyss Love

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:23 pm
Username: Abyss_love
Real Name/ Nick Name: Rebeka but you can call me Beka
How long have you been going Gaia? a while but i only can get on when my scedule isn't full.
How long have you been writing/ RPing for? A long while I have been writing at the age of 6.
What types of Genre do you like to write? Fantasy, historical fiction, Women's lit, ar emy main.
One random fact about yourself: I am naturally left handed but my mom made sure i wrote with my right hand.
Additional Information: I am writing a series of books, and am looking to get them published. I also Write alot of poetry. I am born in Germany.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:37 pm
•• ••• OHAYTHERE. THIS BE OoC!

xxxxxx■ When I look at your h e a v e n s,
xxxxxxxxx■ the w o r k of your f i n g e r s,
xxxxxxxxxxx■ the m o o n and the s t a r s,
xxxxxxxxxxxxx■ which you have s e t in p l a c e,
xxxxxx■ What is m a n that you are m i n d f u l of h i m,
]xxxxxxxxxxxxx■ and the S o n o f M a n that you c a r e for h i m?

O.o.C.;;
    Username:
    S u f f e r i n g L o v e (soon to be changed.)
    Real Name / Nicknames: Call me Zero, please.
    How long have you been going Gaia? : I was first on 06-08, got hacked, and made my new starter, this one.
    How long have you been writing / RPing for :Pffttttt! Since I was 3!
    What types of Genre do you like to write? :I can write all types, I don't have a specific favorite. I love them all.
    One random fact about yourself: I'm... er... an author/poet/etc. I also made a novel in the third grade.

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Cassandrahaven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm
ZERO! : D

Lookie here peoples, this kid is my incredible brother. Treat him well. He's awesome and now I am off to read whatever the fudge he posted. xD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:04 pm
•• ••• OHAYTHERE. THIS BE OoC!

xxxxxx■ When I look at your h e a v e n s,
xxxxxxxxx■ the w o r k of your f i n g e r s,
xxxxxxxxxxx■ the m o o n and the s t a r s,
xxxxxxxxxxxxx■ which you have s e t in p l a c e,
xxxxxx■ What is m a n that you are m i n d f u l of h i m,
]xxxxxxxxxxxxx■ and the S o n o f M a n that you c a r e for h i m?

O.o.C.;;
    CASSIE! : D
    She's an awesome little sister. Okay? Well, I think thats' it for now. Until next time! *comic book hero pose*

givenchi

Tipsy Sex Symbol

The Main Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas