Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:15 pm
"Ok...but how?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:07 pm
"Oh little this, little that, bringing back the spirits of dead super ninja to put in my puppets." Kasumi said so casually.  

Masumi H Dekata

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:10 pm
"Zombies? Oh ya! Forgot I could raise the dead...." Sona said, rubbing her head and looking at Kasumi.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:19 pm
"Well thats what the Nibi does...Anyway think you can do it?" Kasumi asked.  

Masumi H Dekata

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:32 pm
"Don't know, never tried it before I think I did at the chuunin exams...probaly not."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:42 pm
"You never tried it..." Kasumi said feeling this plan going down hill.  

Masumi H Dekata

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm
"When my demon's in control it is able to do it without my assistance but I have yet to learn to do it while in the stage I have mastered[1st]" Sona said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm
"Then call forth your demon and I'll make her do it." Kasumi said since she knew how to put demons under her control as both a sharingan and sealing master.  

Masumi H Dekata

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:25 pm
"I don't wan't to destroy Shoko's home." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:30 pm
"Right...Lets move to a better location then." kasumi said throwing Sona over ehr shoulder and disappeared into the metal.

((Sparing ground))  

Masumi H Dekata

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:29 pm
"Sigh...not again."
[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 am
NUR

User Image

User ImageArriving at her home again Shoko takes a deep sigh, and gets geared up. Snapping together all her weapons and securing them to her arms she laughs and walks out of her house. "Time for fun." She leaves her room and house the door locking behind her. She heads towards the library once again to keep woking on the collection. and perhaps doing a little extra work so she can learn some of the seldomly heard of akatsuki techniques.

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:50 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageArriving home All her birds hover over the house. Two landed upon the porch outside. This is where Shoko will unload everything. Alittle hard work to keep her in shape. She walks up to her house with Riku. Shoko still smiling because of what he said at the gates. "Don't touch the plants here. They are all poisonous." Shoko walks up the deck and stairs to her house. "Have you ever heard of Akatsuki?"

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:58 pm
Morinaga Riku
Guerrier de la Musique
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku eye twitch as he saw Shoko's home,"Damn it I hope I don't burn it down by accident." Riku thought to himself since he sometimes just used fire by accident as he walked through the place and look around,"Yeah I read about them in the library, a group of high level ninja who usually go for the demon tails though there real purpose is usually shrouded in mystery, I heard there main problem always been betrayal, i know a few more bits of info. Where I was trained had an amazing library with so much info and jutsu's really though I just stumble onto Akatsuki when i was researching Demons other." Riku said as he was still following Shoko.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"The mind is endless...."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:03 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageSmiling Shoko enjoys this guys company. "Well welcome to what you have read about." She twirls around looking Riku in the eyes. Tilting her head slightly she smiles and moves the bangs out of her face. "You may be a little confused. If you wouldn't mind helping me unload those crates it would be a great help." Shoko opens her front doors and walks into the house, hopping up the stairs towards the loft. To where the patio is located. Her plan really just: unload the crates, get them to the ground, empty crates and process that within them.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff