Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Whats so good about xbox? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choice?
PS3
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Xbox 360
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
WII
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Your mom in bed
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:42 pm
Sir Different
is the issue here that the xbox live cost 50 for a year...well buy the ones that 3 months for 20...its a rip off but itll save that 30 for the so called "game" you want to buy

ALso this  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 pm
To people argue that "well xbox has better games!":

It's a matter of pure opinion. Do you like Tetris, or Halo? Games like Uncharted? or Mass Effect? Different people like different kinds of games, you can't just say that one has "better games" than the other. That's a bullshit argument.

And I'm with all those that say xbox costs money for online gameplay, while ps3 does not... and I play a lot with my friends online, and yes most do have a playstation. So that's my thing. And hey! I get to play with em for free! What a great thing.

And this red ring of death thing...it happened to my brother's xbox. No Beuno. I'm ignorant in this matter though, I must confess. But I do not think that PS3 has any kind of possible incident comparing to the red ring of death...? Please correct me if I am wrong.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
To people argue that "well xbox has better games!":

It's a matter of pure opinion. Do you like Tetris, or Halo? Games like Uncharted? or Mass Effect? Different people like different kinds of games, you can't just say that one has "better games" than the other. That's a bullshit argument.

And I'm with all those that say xbox costs money for online gameplay, while ps3 does not... and I play a lot with my friends online, and yes most do have a playstation. So that's my thing. And hey! I get to play with em for free! What a great thing.

And this red ring of death thing...it happened to my brother's xbox. No Beuno. I'm ignorant in this matter though, I must confess. But I do not think that PS3 has any kind of possible incident comparing to the red ring of death...? Please correct me if I am wrong.

if to much "dust" is in the ps3 then the warranty doesn't cover it because it is considered users ms conduct.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 pm
Meh, although that kind of is bullshit, I don't think that problem compares to the red ring.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Meh, although that kind of is bullshit, I don't think that problem compares to the red ring.

you can get another xbox free if you get the red rings. You have to buy a new one if it breaks due to dust.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:13 pm
Genji Gincosu
Aanika_Phaeton

you can get another xbox free if you get the red rings. You have to buy a new one if it breaks due to dust.

on warranty  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Sir Different

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:14 pm
theres arent enuff decent games to make a top 10 list for the ps3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:24 pm
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Genji Gincosu
ll B r i g h t ll
Sir Different
average recession..there are other ways to rent games..from a friend, a local blockbuster, or be smart and read review of games that worth the money... but anyways a game usally last me more than a month plus since i play witha bunch of buddies and doin gamebattles i could be playin this game for 2-3 months or more..so $50 for xbox live the advantages it gives you-is to me makes the 360 better than the ps3..

from a friend sure, but we own all the same games, block buster is pretty expensive, and reviews of a lot of games are incorrect, for most of the time I end up liking the games as well as many other people I know, $50 is still to expensive.

you seem to be focusing more on the price then anything else. THe membership is worth it because you never really run out of things to do. You have the arcade which you get to download a bucketload of crap from. Movies and last fm and you have party chat. A game gets ******** IT . Put on that head phone and talk to people.

erm, price is a large thing dude you cant pay for it you cant use it. PSN store has all of that, free internet, web browser, can hook up to media centers on lap tops, soon will be getting party chat, and did I mention FREE ONLINE!! The money you use on xbl can be used to buy a game... oh yeah, blu-ray player, and all games are blu-ray discs.

you keep going back to the same thing over and over. Blu-ray is something that could be added to the xbox and it could be in the next system. look honestly i see no point in arguing. I have all the systems and i like the xbox. w/e,,,

Im not talking about the future anymore, im talking about the now  

ll B r i g h t ll

Sir Different

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 pm
its very to make a counter statement when you been sayin the same thing..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm
I don't know if this has been said yet (didn't read all responses), but I like the communication over Live.

PS3 = Have to buy mic.
Xbox = Includes mic.

Therefore, more people talk on xbox.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm
Sir Different
its very to make a counter statement when you been sayin the same thing..

If the thing I've been saying makes sense then I should repeat so now shouldn't I?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm
ive stated why xbox is better..-price, game selection, visual quility, performance o and what doug said community and you repeated xbox live cost 50$ for a YEAR! and ps3 has blue ray...  

Sir Different

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm
Doug Squared
I don't know if this has been said yet (didn't read all responses), but I like the communication over Live.

PS3 = Have to buy mic.
Xbox = Includes mic.

PS3= I understand that, but the mic is quite good
xbox= mic isnt that great

PS3= all controllers wireless and chord
xbox=chorded or wireless but need batteries/buy rechargeable battery pack  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:54 pm
ll B r i g h t ll
Doug Squared

PS3 = Have to buy mic.
Xbox = Includes mic.

PS3= I understand that, but the mic is quite good
xbox= mic isnt that great

well ill repeat what ya said...the mic is FREE!!  

Sir Different

ll B r i g h t ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 pm
Sir Different
ive stated why xbox is better..-price, game selection, visual quility, performance o and what doug said community and you repeated xbox live cost 50$ for a YEAR! and ps3 has blue ray...

I've done so as well

Price, going down, game selection new titles arriving. Games out now ex: Uncharted2, Killzone2, White Knight Chronicles, God of war 3, and FF13 is better on PS3. Visual quality, background is quite decent, but faces are veryr detailed, PS3 performance is quite good for free servers, community is growing, xbox live is more expensive if you do the math 3 months=20 multiply that by 4, 80 bucks for a year. PS3 has blu-ray discs, hard to scratch, media centers can be hosted on laptops, and the movies biggrin  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff