No thanks
View Results

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 am
Shanna66
VK Fox
Shanna66
why do they need to interview your wife?

Because the relationship that a husband has with his wife is supposed to mirror the relationship that Christ has with His church. She is also my support. All that pressure will be on me, and she will help me through it. If she isn't a strong, Godly woman, we both fail, and it puts the congregation in danger as well.

makes sense. i guess since christianity would be such a huge part of your life your spouse would need to be supportive as possible for you to succeed in your relationship with both the church and your wife

@scarlet
i cant stand the frozen dinners so ive been trying really hard to learn how to cook. my dad and sister hate trying new things though so i mostly just cook for the dogs and my rats. the fiance said he would eat what i cook so lang as we have cereal on hand for when, not if but when, he hates my cooking. its not that im bad cooking though, he and my family are just very cery cery picky eaters. i love food though and love trying to cook and eat new things all the time

My husband is the world's pickiest eater. He has gotten better though....He used to hate meat (any type) because of the texture, He would not eat any vegitables (well he still wont unless they are just too complicated to pick out of the food). But he made a promise to me that he would try any thing and every thing that I cooked and he's gotten a lot better at eating more things besides Mac-and-Cheese and cereal.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:51 am
Ummm, lets see
Name's Aaron, but I answer to Hizuma as well. Nineteen years of age. I am an Apostolic child of God. Meaning I'm a Oneness Pentecostal(let the debate begin). Before finding this truth I was s. baptist, catholic, and Foursquare, and dabbled into wicca and paganism, and at one point was an athiest. Ironic no?

Aside from all that. Work at Wal-mart, as Asset Protection. Love to cook when I have the time and supplies, and like to think i'm rather good at it. Love to pray. Love to read...almost anything that catches my attention, from church tracts to law books. Would like to go to college, but money issues currently prevent that. As for what I would like to do, I would like to go for R.N. but whatever God has for my life I will do.

O, and apparently my youth group thinks i'd be good as a minister, but um.......yyyyyea

@ Ambrosia: ever had a discussion with a Oneness Pentecostal?

Hizuma the Troublesome

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 am
Hizuma the Troublesome
Ummm, lets see
Name's Aaron, but I answer to Hizuma as well. Nineteen years of age. I am an Apostolic child of God. Meaning I'm a Oneness Pentecostal(let the debate begin). Before finding this truth I was s. baptist, catholic, and Foursquare, and dabbled into wicca and paganism, and at one point was an athiest. Ironic no?

Aside from all that. Work at Wal-mart, as Asset Protection. Love to cook when I have the time and supplies, and like to think i'm rather good at it. Love to pray. Love to read...almost anything that catches my attention, from church tracts to law books. Would like to go to college, but money issues currently prevent that. As for what I would like to do, I would like to go for R.N. but whatever God has for my life I will do.

O, and apparently my youth group thinks i'd be good as a minister, but um.......yyyyyea

So what do your beliefs entail?

And you work in Asset Protection too? APC or APA? My husband is the APC at the local Wal-Mart in the town we live in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:33 am
Shadows-shine
Shanna66
VK Fox
Shanna66

Because the relationship that a husband has with his wife is supposed to mirror the relationship that Christ has with His church. She is also my support. All that pressure will be on me, and she will help me through it. If she isn't a strong, Godly woman, we both fail, and it puts the congregation in danger as well.

makes sense. i guess since christianity would be such a huge part of your life your spouse would need to be supportive as possible for you to succeed in your relationship with both the church and your wife

@scarlet
i cant stand the frozen dinners so ive been trying really hard to learn how to cook. my dad and sister hate trying new things though so i mostly just cook for the dogs and my rats. the fiance said he would eat what i cook so lang as we have cereal on hand for when, not if but when, he hates my cooking. its not that im bad cooking though, he and my family are just very cery cery picky eaters. i love food though and love trying to cook and eat new things all the time

My husband is the world's pickiest eater. He has gotten better though....He used to hate meat (any type) because of the texture, He would not eat any vegitables (well he still wont unless they are just too complicated to pick out of the food). But he made a promise to me that he would try any thing and every thing that I cooked and he's gotten a lot better at eating more things besides Mac-and-Cheese and cereal.

lol. my guy doesnt mind trying new foods, but he hates food and hates eating. if he could he would be a plant and just produce his own food. as a result he looks like a walking twig XD  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:40 am
Shanna66
Shadows-shine
Shanna66
VK Fox
Shanna66

@scarlet

lol. my guy doesnt mind trying new foods, but he hates food and hates eating. if he could he would be a plant and just produce his own food. as a result he looks like a walking twig XD

lol. My hubby is a walking twig, but he eats all the time it seems like. I don't know where he puts it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 am
Shadows-shine
Hizuma the Troublesome
Ummm, lets see

And you work in Asset Protection too? APC or APA? My husband is the APC at the local Wal-Mart in the town we live in.

APA. Nothing special lol.
And beliefs...basically
One God. Not a trinity, nor does God have three separate personalities. He is, simply, one.
Necessity of the Plan of Salvation, as declaired first by Jesus in John 3:5 and revealed fully by Peter in Acts 2:38.
Necessity of baptism IN Jesus name
Living holy, separated life.

Hizuma the Troublesome

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:50 am
Hizuma the Troublesome
Shadows-shine
Hizuma the Troublesome
Ummm, lets see

And beliefs...basically
One God. Not a trinity, nor does God have three separate personalities. He is, simply, one.
Necessity of the Plan of Salvation, as declaired first by Jesus in John 3:5 and revealed fully by Peter in Acts 2:38.

My husband was the APA, but then his former APC changed her position back down to some hourly position, so my husband applied for the APC and he is salaried, which is what I consider in Wal-Mart world, being married to the job, especially on holidays lol.

So with your beliefs do you believe that since there is just one God and not the trinity or three separate beings, do you believe that the God, Jehovah, Jesus, Holy Ghost, etc. are just different names for God?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:51 am
Shadows-shine
Shanna66
Shadows-shine
Shanna66
VK Fox
Shanna66

@scarlet

lol. My hubby is a walking twig, but he eats all the time it seems like. I don't know where he puts it all.

i wish i was like that. i adore eating and started putting on a bit too much weight because of it. now i get to diet. yay me xp  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:55 am
Shanna66
Shadows-shine
Shanna66
Shadows-shine
Shanna66

@scarlet

i wish i was like that. i adore eating and started putting on a bit too much weight because of it. now i get to diet. yay me xp

I snack lightly during the day, but I also exercise a lot. I think the only time I adored eating was when I was pregnant with my daughter. I gained 60 pounds....way too much weight! Especially since you're only supposed to gain 25 to 30 pounds. sweatdrop I blame the cravings I had for cheese cake.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 am
Shadows-shine
Shanna66
Shadows-shine
Shanna66
Shadows-shine
Shanna66

@scarlet

I snack lightly during the day, but I also exercise a lot. I think the only time I adored eating was when I was pregnant with my daughter. I gained 60 pounds....way too much weight! Especially since you're only supposed to gain 25 to 30 pounds. sweatdrop I blame the cravings I had for cheese cake.

im trying to exercise more, ive been taking the dogs on long walks and have bene lifting weights. ive also been controling my snack cravings using gum.

i really cant wait until we decide to have kids. i want to be a mother so badly  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:03 pm
Shanna66
Shadows-shine
Shanna66
Shadows-shine
Shanna66

im trying to exercise more, ive been taking the dogs on long walks and have bene lifting weights. ive also been controling my snack cravings using gum.

i really cant wait until we decide to have kids. i want to be a mother so badly

It's one of the best and most challenging things in the world, being a parent. I hated being pregnant, but I love my daughter and the blessing that she is!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 pm
Shadows-shine
Hizuma the Troublesome
Shadows-shine
Hizuma the Troublesome
Ummm, lets see

And beliefs...basically

My husband was the APA, but then his former APC changed her position back down to some hourly position, so my husband applied for the APC and he is salaried, which is what I consider in Wal-Mart world, being married to the job, especially on holidays lol.

So with your beliefs do you believe that since there is just one God and not the trinity or three separate beings, do you believe that the God, Jehovah, Jesus, Holy Ghost, etc. are just different names for God?

God is God. Jesus is God in flesh, and the Holy ghost is God's power at work today in us.
And I am disliked in a few guilds for being Oneness. But truth is truth  

Hizuma the Troublesome

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:21 am
Hizuma the Troublesome
Shadows-shine
Hizuma the Troublesome
Shadows-shine
Hizuma the Troublesome
Ummm, lets see

And beliefs...basically

God is God. Jesus is God in flesh, and the Holy ghost is God's power at work today in us.
And I am disliked in a few guilds for being Oneness. But truth is truth

You have interesting beliefs. I've heard of the oneness idea of God. Personally I don't believe in it (and I'm not trying to debate with you here). I believe that the Godhead is three separate and distinct beings, not the trinitarian or oneness view though. Each member of the Godhead has a separate body and is a separate being from the other, there is Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:34 pm
Shadows-shine
Shanna66
VK Fox
Shanna66

@scarlet

They say that being a picky eater means you have a refined palette.
I'm not so sure about that, lol.

I LOVE to cook! Frying foods. Baking foods. Grilling foods. Microwaving foods. Boiling foods. Everything to do with cooking! It's a lot of hard work, and you can get kind of messy and sweaty from all the heat. But it's worth it to see everyone enjoying the food you've made. 3nodding

Shanna, you should consider watching the Food Network if you have cable. I've learned a lot from Alton Brown, Rachel Ray, and Paula Dean (not sure if that's how you spell her last name). I also learned a lot about cooking from my mom. Back when I still lived with her, I would help her in the kitchen a lot.

Just keep practicing. And once you're confident enough, you can start experimenting with foods!

And Shadows, that's hilarious. Lol. I mean, it sounds a little aggravating too. I, personally, couldn't live on just mac n' cheese and cereal. I'd go crazy. I love food too much.

At least he's willing to try food that you make, though. That's the mark of a truly faithful hubby, I bet. razz

And remember to exercise. Otherwise the food will stick around longer than you want it to, lol. heart

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:37 pm
Let's see... I'm mostly white (Part Irish, part German and part English.), with some Mexican in me. 3nodding

I'm a huge Doctor Who fan. 4laugh

I'm pathetic at Halo 3. I've even managed to get my own plasma and spike grenades stuck to my head. ^w^;

I'm addicted to caffeine. whee

I'm autistic, believe it or not. 3nodding

More to be added at a later date, perhaps. whee  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out