Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Captain's Meeting Hall
Captains Meeting - The Revealed [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:24 pm
Magaru entered in on Kurei's heals, placing a mental clamp on his emotions as he did so. There were times of freedom, and then there were those of business and naught else. It did not take one of Captain Sentetsu's mental capacity to know that this was anything but the former.

As he had anticipated, even the minor act of entering the hall gathered every eye present to their forms, but this mattered little at the present time. Locking eyes with Kasumi, he only nodded in apology before taking his designated position at the end of the line to Captain Hayabusa's left. He stood to the left of Captain Lioncourt in something of a relaxed attention, staring strait ahead at Kurei who was opposite him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi had stayed silent all the while two more captains had entered. She could feel the stress, she held in her chest dissipate. Even if it were only a tad bit easier to breath, she could feel that things were going to get more frustrating later on.

Her eyes scanned over the room, taking in each captain. One or two in misc conversations, while the other waited patiently. Even if their demeanour looked calm and ready, she could sense otherwise of course. Few were distraught, some were agitated with the lateness of the meeting. But she could not keep her mind of a certain captain….Memnoch….Something was not right.

Her eyes flashed open immediately. The last captain had finally arrived minus one other who was on temporary sick relieve. She had to admit her entire character relaxed physically and mentally as passed through the doors taking his seat. He nodded towards her. She could only give him a soft smile in return. Though she knew even that smile wouldn’t fool him. She realized it was finally time to discuss the situation.

“Captains. I am glad we are all here. Though it may have taken a little longer then usual, the people that were late had liable reasoning as to why.” Her eyes crinkled into a smile before she spoke again. “Now I am sure you all know, or have guessed that this meeting pertains to the Espada attack in the human world. Though what I kept a secret between myself and Captain Arthuria was, I had a small encounter with the Hueco Mundo leader.” The other captains wouldn’t mind so much she kept such news from them would they? No…She could only hope.

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:05 pm
kairu slowly opened his eyes and stood up as the meeting began only to hear that the meeting was about the attack and Kasumi was hiding her encounter from the other catains, kairu didn't care much for her business was her business and not everyones even something as important as an encounter, "Well I don't care much about your secrets but I would like this meeting to take place now that every Captain is present and listening or at least I hope they are listening." Kairu said as layed his hand upon the handle of his sword this was not to be rude it was just a habit for him to hold the handle of his sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:15 pm
Kurei looked over in the direction of their collective Captain as she spoke. In response to her beginning to explain the reason they were called to attend, he straightened his spine and let his arms fall to his side. "Small encounter with Hueco Mundo's leader? What could she possibly mean by that? Is this information she's keeping from all of you?" Ao-hoshi asked as he partially manifested next to his wielder. Though the image was only visible to him, for the most part his body was as solid-looking as the Captains beside him. Kurei shifted his eyes toward the shining eyes of his Zanpakuto's spirit and nodded as to refer to the Captain-Commander. Ao-Hoshi's kabuto turned toward Kasumi, his eyes leaving a faint trail of illumination behind them as they moved.

Kurei then looked to his other comrades before finally speaking up,
"I think I speak for all of us by asking 'what is meant by small encounter', and 'are you sure you should have kept this a secret from us'? It should be noted that the only way for you to have come into contact with their leader is if he was either here or you met him elsewhere... In which case, you left your own post without a majority of us, not including Captain Atarashii, knowing about it. Excuse my intrusion, but without your strength, Captain-Commander Hayabusa, we could have easily been attacked by the likes of Hueco Mundo's massive forces. What would we be capable of doing if we had no knowledge you were away?" He stopped for a deep breath and exhaled slowly. His heart wasn't racing and he wasn't near as concerned as he sounded, but there was enough concern for him to neglect rank and ask down to their leader. The fact that she had kept it a secret must have meant that she was well aware that she was going to come into contact with the infamous leader of their enemy before she disappeared. "I'm assuming we're here to decide as the Gotei Thirteen on a reaction to their attack, or is there something more we're needing to know?"

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:35 pm
Kairu only listened to the man speak as he sounded concerned, Kairu smirked as the man finished his questions, "yes I do agree with Kurei on the fact that you leaving would have left us in a difficult situation if we were attacked although most of us would be able to hold off the attack that is not the point if you left then we should have been notified." Kairu replied and looked at Kurei, "although I know you are not as concerned as you seem to be, but you are correct and even though I didn't want to ask I was wondering myself why we were kept in the dark." Kairu only glanced back at Kasumi as he spoke once more, "is this a matter that all captains should have been notified before now or did you meet here and only talk if there was a battle I would have sensed it or if you met here I probably would have sensed the presence of Hueco Mundos leader here, so I assume you left."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:43 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi sighed exasperatedly. She closed her eyes and looked down towards the floor, her hands clasped together gently against her legs. She knew a question like this would arise. Of course she had thought about that, but she knew more then she had lead on. She would need to be honest. She had to lie through her teeth once already. And she did not want to do it again. Though his comment did strike her slightly, she did find small query with his words.
“Do you doubt your own, as well as the other captains abilities in combat Kurei san? And of course I did not leave in such negligence, I was well aware of every possibility. If this comforts you I can assure you, everything that dealt with attacks and other monstrosities were more then just taken care of. But that is all I can tell you. And that is my duty. Though….to be honest with you. I had no such clue as to ‘who’ exactly I was meeting…but in my heart. I knew that it was of importance. To this day my strong suspicions and feelings towards things have yet to fail me. She re opened her eyes, the grip of her clasped fingers becoming tighter. “The person I met was indeed, the leader of Heuco Mundo. His plans….they are sketchy. But I know for one thing, we need to tighten our security. We have been breached once. And I will need to have our spiritual barriers remodelled. As for coming to a decision, on what road we take, it will be a difficult journey. And of course I left, to let in such power…on our own grounds? Remember your place captains. You both seem very quick to doubt your own strengths. Why is that? And if this is of more comfort, you are wrong about his forces. The forces are small….powerful yes, growing? Yes. But I can assure you we would have never been outnumbered.”

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 pm
Kairu laughed, "I do not doubt my own abilities or that of my comrades trust me, but I was saying without you it would have left us in a difficult situation because if we were to try and find you for help and you were gone we would only assume you were kidnapped leaving us in a situation we are not prepared to face, if it is the way I worded my statement that pushed you to believe I have low confidence in myself and my comrades I am sorry but you are wrong that is the last thing I believe, and do not try and turn this around, the security ordeal you have brought up I agree we do need to make some changes, but this meeting was not only over you meeting with the Hueco Mundo leader and our defenses is it there is more to this meeting no?" Kairu said noticing he has been talkative despite his normal views only staying in his head but this matter seemed to important not to include his own thoughts out loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:26 am
Kurei looked at Kasumi and Kairu, sighing at their reactions to what he'd said. He rustled the sleeves on his kimono and looked over to the voice of his companion as it rung in only his ears, "You shouldn't be so hasty with your words, Kurei... Your friends might get the wrong idea. After all, not everyone thinks as deeply about certain situations as we do." Ao-Hoshi's mostly-transparent arms were crossed now, in both irritation and concern with Kurei. "Perhaps you should elaborate instead of leaving such vague statements and insinuations out there?" Kurei turned his head to the empty spot beside him, nodding a few times in agreement.

Kurei thought for a moment how he should phrase his next few words. He wouldn't at all want to agitate the Captain-Commander, as he was already on thin ice it seemed. He straightened his outfit and turned back to the Captain's in rebuttal,
"Never once did I doubt our abilities as Shinigami, or as Captains for that matter... I was just referring to the fact that you, the very core of our strength, being gone was quite a risky decision. I also would have thought that Hueco Mundo would send its full force... Sure, the Hollow alone would be a simple task, but their sheer numbers as well as the help of the Menos Grande and the Arrancar, would surely be a fight we would dread to execute here."

Kurei paused a brief moment to collect his thoughts and prepare for a little more to say. He looked up toward the ceiling, then toward the ground near where Ao-Hoshi's feet should have been. He then returned to speak directly to Kasumi, "But if it is increasing security here in the Seireitei, my squad should be of great use. Within the week, I can attempt to have extra security measures designed to: one, notify us on intrusions, and two, give our intruders one hell of a time staying here for more than five minutes, if that. After all, that is my place as Captain of Squad Twelve, to research, study, and develop new technologies that will better the Gotei Thirteen, as well as the Seireitei as a whole." After finishing, he took another deep breath, and returned his gaze straight ahead, in the direction of Squad Thirteen's Captain, Magaru Tsugamashi.

"That was... Better. It was a little blunt, to say the least, but it was definitely explanatory. With a little more practice, I'm sure your choice of words will be acceptable according to your position in rank." A hollow laugh echoed from the ghostly suit of armor as it began dissipating into several threads with bright specks of light leading them. Kurei set his left hand on the hilt of Ao-Hoshi, closing his eyes and smiling at his previous remarks.

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:02 am
However much he resented being called from his annual rituals not once, but twice that day, he still could not help but bristle at the disrespect with which the captains spoke to Kasumi. Though she did take action without officially informing us, it is as she says; it is her right and duty to take what she believes is the best course of action, and there is no call for them to speak to her in such a fashion. His eyes flicked between Captain Sentetsu, Kairu, and Kasumi in their respective turns in speaking. He absorbed the words they spoke before projecting his own voice into the sparsely decorated room.

"Indeed, Captain Hayabusa is our Commander, and she did leave without due notice, but the rights of her station allow her such luxuries. Is that not why the Gotei 13 is just that? Thirteen Divisions rather than one?" He gestured towards Kurei. "I agree with Captain Sentetsu in that while the Commander-General may have been absent, we would still have been able to effectively defend the Soul Society.

"I must stress, however, that though the 1st Division Captain is not immune to error, the act of speaking disrespectfully to one of such power should not be taken lightly." At this, Magaru's voice lowered to a dire baritone, and he looked pointedly, if not unkindly, at the Division Two captain. He let his statement hang ominously in the air, and took advantage of the brief pause to gather what composure he may have lost. He continued with a guarded expression and a calm voice, "Captain Hayabusa, I second Captain Sentetsu of Squad Twelve's offers, and make my own of doubling the sentries at the Rukongi's borders, and checking the rounds personally when the time is available."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 am
Surprised at how easily Kairu had recognized her without even opening his eyes, Hikari smiled. She hadn't even answered Kairu yet when two more captain entered the hall, taking their positions silently. Hikari felt the atmosphere get tense. This meant that Kasumi san would soon be starting the meeting.

Hikari looked towards the head captain as she told them about her little encounter with the Hueco Mundo's leader. She listened as the other captains questioned Kasumi. At some points she also agreed with the other captains but at others she wasn't very sure. Queries as to why they had been kept in the dark also arose in her mind but she decided to stay quiet for the time being, as she was sure that Kasumi must have some kind of explanation as to why she did it. She did agree with Kairu, without the head captain it would have been a difficult situation.
She listened carefully as Kasumi told them that they needed to tighten security around the sereitei and all the suggestions by the squad twelve captain. She liked his ideas and started to think about any assistance that her squad could provide.
"Squad six is always ready to provide any type of assistance that you would need." she finally spoke.  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:25 am
Kairu looked at Maguru, "I don't know who you think you are but do not tell me how to talk." Kairu said as he seen the way the man looked at him, "And do not look at me like that I am not scared or intimidated by you so please do not act tough in a room of people that are of close to the same level as you."

Kairu looked back to the twelve division captain, "well we will need your thinking abilities to think of different ways to improve our defenses." Kairu stood there for a second hearing Hikari speak, "We will also need as much help as we can get."

Kairu started to think for a minute, "Well we will need my divisions speed and stealth to kill off a majority of the enemies before they can even get through so I will assign a team of my own to guard the perimeter of the seireitei." Kairu said as he still stood in his position slowly shifting his gaze onto each captain one by one, "Is there anyone who wouldn't help though of course we are all going to want to help but we have to find a role for each division, that is only my opinion on the matter." Kairu looked at Kasumi, "what do you think?" Kairu asked as he still kept his eyes focused on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 am
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi’s eyes landed on Magaru as he spoke. She was more then fortunate for his words towards the Division 2 captain. Kureis words had also been taken in with careful consideration. She could understand the possibilities and situations that may or may not have happened in her six hour trip. But she realized that she would have to dismiss the topic of her departure, being that she would have too much trouble trying to explain her choice of action. In truth she had no need to discuss it at all.
She did leave her post…if only for a short time. The captains may be upset with her decision now….But soon….Soon they would learn the truth. And it will most definitely be a scary one.
“Thank you Magaru for your words. And Kurei, I’m sorry to say this but im afraid you will be swamped with work for the next few months. With your expertise I need you to look into our spiritual barriers. The barrier we have now is faulty, though you probably knew this from the attack not too long ago. I am sure with your vast knowledge and research abilities you will be able to discover our right course of action. Whether we lean more towards demon magic or a more technical system in fixing our problem, I will leave that sole choice to you.” She put all her faith in the brilliant shinigami. If anyone were to find a way to seal out enemy passage through dimension portholes he would be the one. She perked up at the words that were spoken from the sixth division captain. She would definitely need Kurosaki’s help.
“Yes Hikari san. I will need your help on a private matter later on. But I will discuss this with you in the near future.” She gave a quick smile to the young captain and focused once more on Kairu. His words more then just bothered her. She was beginning to get impatient with the man. What gives him the right to talk down in such a place and time? She spoke once more. Her voice was light, and seemingly gentle. But her aura and demeanor spoke otherwise. Ice bled from her words. She had no time to take such disrespect from a captain of Gotei.
“Kairu. I suggest you stay silent if you do not hold your tongue accordingly. I will not tolerate your blatant disrespect and your contemptible words against others and myself in this Hall. I would also like to make it very clear the I am in command, here and now Kairu. It amazes me you still have yet to learn your place amongst captains… You speak to the others as though you have the given right to tell them their own roles. I suggest your stop before you get too far ahead of yourself. Respect will be given, before you receive. Remember that Kairu. Until then, do not speak out of your place.” She was almost completely off put by his words… Kill off the Majority of the enemies… Just what were the other captains in his eyes? Useless? Besides her visible distaste for the man at the moment, She had to continue this meeting at a level basis.

“As for roles, will be assigning your priority duties within the next twenty four hours. My lieutenant and I are currently going over the paper work and minor details. They will be delivered soon.” Kasumi took a deep breath in order to calm her nerves. Empathy was either a gift or a burden. More so the later in its current status. Even she was unable to control her own emotions at the moment.

User Image

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:09 pm
Kairu stood there listening, "I am not meaning to be disrespectful I am giving my opinions and if any of you do not like it I am willing to fight to let my voice be heard I care not who respects me but respect works both ways why should I be the first to show respect to earn it why should everyone else automatically have my respect?"

Kairu got aggravated over Kasumi's words 'so far no one has shown him any respect they questioned his appearance when he yawned while entering they never talked to him outside of the meetings so why should they have my trust' Kairu thought to himself.

Kairu soon opened his mouth again, "I know you are in command but if no one spoke their opinions what decisions would you make if no one said they would help what would you have thought because I speak my mind I get scolded but when anyone else offers their opinions they get rewarded, if that is how it is going to be maybe I should sit back and watch while you fight off the enemies, I speak to the others telling them my opinion not telling them what to do you act as if you are so much greater than us, when in reality you are just the same just because you hold a higher title doesn't give you automatic respect you have to realize everyone has their own opinions and not everyone is going to speak when told or stop when they are told to stop, if I was meaning to be disrespectful I would have fell asleep or continued to nap, but telling you what I think we should do is not being disrespectful so please if you would continue with the meeting I don't want to argue cause I have very little patience." Kairu said still standing their looking at Kasumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 pm
Memnoch listened to all that had been said, everything. He allowed it all to sink in, regardless of his current mood this was an important meeting. He was astonished by Kairu's insubordination in the very face of his and the other shinigami's Captain and Commander. "I understand everything that has been said, but what are we going to do, we seem to be on the complete defensive right now, I humbly suggest that we take action, or at least prepare to retaliate against our new foes." He went quiet for a moment, his tone was not rebellious, however it was not to the point of being passive either. Memnoch's hands shook with anxiety.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Magaru's temper flared at Kairu's haughty retort, and had Kasumi not addressed him when she did, he may well have left the boundaries of cordiality himself. As it were, he wrestled his emotions back to manageability and nodded to the head captain. Still, he could not help but let his gaze linger upon the 2nd Division captain for a moment more. He had a deep-set feeling that this wasn't over between the two of them.

When Kasumi finally turned her attention toward Kairu, the room shifted. If it was not obvious before, it now became impossible to ignore the fact that she was having difficulty controlling her empathetic powers and emotions. Her reiatsu leaked from her body of its own accord, and the temperature of the room dropped several degrees. The Squad 13 captain shuddered from the combined effect of freezing temperature and the Captain-Commander's tone to match. She seemed to take control of her powers a moment later, for the room gained a modicum of its heat, and Magaru was able to relax.

Such power she has attained, he thought to himself. I doubt that I would be able to combat her on equal standing any more. Still, how fantastic it is to see how she's grown over these many years. My only fear is that she will one day find herself helpless in the grip of her empathy... I wish there was more I could do for her. He was broken from his reverie by Captain Hayabusa's announcement that they would be receiving their official orders shortly. Immediately he felt like a fool, for without noticing it, he had let down his guard while pondering to himself, and all the emotions he had felt at the time were fully available to the Commander. A faint blush to to his face, but he managed to regain his composure, both standing in the stoic compliancy expected of a meeting-bound captain, as well as setting his emotions so they were unreadable once more. For a moment.

No sooner than he was confident of his control, Kairu prattled on once more. There was only so much Tsugamashi was capable of standing. "Child!" he roared, his eyes blazing. His own reiatsu swept from his body, bearing with it such a resemblance to the air that a breeze lifted in the sealed chamber. "You speak with an insolence rarely seen, and which is only outshone by your ignorance! I allowed your blatant disregard for formality slide for the simple fact that you are new to this standard we captains are held to, but clearly you require education."

He stepped forth, leaving his designated position to stand nearer to the center of the lines so he could be seen by all. "It is not for any mean reason that one is appointed to the rank of Captain, let alone Captain Commander! That highest rank of our hierarchy is reserved only for one of such unyielding spirit and power, and who has proven themselves a thousand times over to the Soul Society as a whole." He gestured towards Kasumi with a snap of his arm. "You profess that Captain Hayabusa has done nothing to earn your respect, but given your infancy I'd wager that her acts were long before your time.

"For these reasons and more, I suggest you choose your next words carefully, lest you wish not only to forever tarnish the legendary status of Division 2, but also create irreparable damage to your personal relationship amongst the remaining 13 Court Guard Captains." Backing up, but still not completely returning to his spot, he turned his attention to Lioncourt. Though his anger was greatly diminished, he yet glowered at the thought of Captain Kairu's words. "As for transitioning to the offensive, I cannot see how much good would come of it if we empty our reserves of capable warriors without due confidence in our own remaining defenses. May you be reminded that though the Soul Society acts as a conduit for the rejuvenation and reincarnation of human souls, so too does it stand as the main obstacle between our enemies and the Soul King's realm. Our first concern should be the heightened defense of the Soul Society before venturing after our enemies."  
Captain's Meeting Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff