Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends: They Came with Beasts... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:17 pm

"Oh-ho! How opportune, eh, Dimitris?!" Rocky grinned a wolfish grin. He'd longed to get the hell outta this place ever since he'd wound up here. "Shall we? get the hell-up outta this house, my friend!?" Rocky swiftly blinked, his eyes glowing a faint yellow and leapt over the tall guard, Dimitris in his grasp, and expertly disarming him before taking off down the corridor. "Thanks, but we've got some friends to rescue! Take care, buddy!" He waved as he took off down the corridor, weapon in hand. "Now...How the hell do you work this thing..." He asked himself before tossing it to Dimitris. "You sort it out, I'll do the kicking of the a**, allright?"
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Tense with his glowing eyes behind the scope of his weapon, Paul knew damn well this wasn't no accident, and watched the men inside carefully under his guard as he was ment to. But hearing the gunfire and distress of a downed guard, he could not ignore to jolt back to the corridor of the room, and get into motion. He sprinted very quickly down the hallway as other units joined beside him into a line of hording, stomping titans of steel. Shifting into their battle stations as they swept around every corner of the facility on their level, these were some quick boys, acknowledging eachothers command without word to put a halt to the breach. "Argh! there's fire on the upper floor." He snarled as they all headed towards the transportation pads on the side of the level. "Those panzies want to get close and personal, lets give them a welcoming party. Scatter out and hit em' hard!" He roared as he readied his CC gear and whisked towards the upper floors, heavily armed and ready.

Informeter

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:09 am

"Right... Let's hit em hard Rocky!" Dimitris called out crossing to one of the terminals for the stalls and downloading the file to a disk left on the console. While Rocky started rampaging through the halls getting the way clear he tampered long enough with the weapon thinking of how the guards held them until it sparked to life when the guard came to detain him. "It's all a system unit, Got it!"

Letting the guard take hold of the weapon, the fox plunged his end into the console as the disk came out sending a vicious jolt through them before taking off slightly crisp.
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:22 pm

tinkering, clicking and tapping into her station along with the others, Felicia's hands started to become tired after how fast she pushed herself to bring the facility back to life. Then she managed to get a link to the boys. "Paul, Logan, you two are the closest to the hotspot. I've got the Conefinement levels with the monsters on check and floodgates are sealed shut. But the bio-labs still have sensetive hazards, please, get there quickly!"

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:56 am

((TEst))
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:29 am

(test what?)

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Informeter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:29 am

"Roger that, confirm the hostiles for us Felicia" He shouted in his mic as they had arrived through the teleportation corridors on the same level, and directed his men to go left and right as he marched toward the broken Terminal where his fallen comrade lay..."Mike, what happend?! Get up." He urged him to stand with no response, until the medic came to take him away. "Dammit..mike."
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:07 am

Transmitting intel to her neighboring stations, she was quite busy, trying to bring the facility back to life until by shock the lights had turned off.
"Oh no..." She payed attention to Paul's request and searched through the hidden Cameras. "I'm seeing some violent activity in the bio-labs, some of our subjects may have escaped" A shifting image caught her attention at the corner of her eye. "And...I think theres somebody in the Armory!"

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:56 pm

(Lets get out of this hole boys.)
The golden kitsune could not stand idleany longer, with every sound above her making her uneasy, her mind wheeled with countless thoughts. 'Those explosions...what if it's them, trying to get out?...' She stared down at the exit from the court platform, watching with her winterly-blue eyes. 'They're in trouble...I can feel it. I must go!' She darted upwards into the ceiling of the room, vanishing within the folds of her camoflauge. And shifted back and fourth through the guards, tumbling them to the ground through their shouting and shooting as she made her quick exit.
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:53 pm

"Secure the power cores, were being attacked on the surface!" Felicia's voice shouted into Paul's head mic. "Save what you can, forget about the repairs."

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Rocky dashed around, punching, kicking and slashing, but not killing. All the while he had his mouth agape, a toxic mix of steam and vaporized electronics emitting from it. Eventually, he reached where Dimitris was, keeping his back to him. "Dimitris! I found an exit! We need to make a rondezvous point with Renamon. I'll try and make a link between the two of us...Time to find her and get the hell outta dodge!" Two fingers were at his chest, focus showing on his face. "Renamon...Where are you?"
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Laz glanced up as another explosion rattled the entire facility, then returned his attention to the console in front of him. Apparently,some bright designer had managed to place a power generator near the portal generators, which had, surprise surprise, overloaded when the computers went down. now the way he had snuck into the base-and the way he'd planned to get out- were now intensly radioactive slag, forcing him to...improvise.

-Their hanger bay sure wasn't secured well....-
He heard shouting from outside the main corridor, and lifted the stunner he'd left on top of the console. He waited until the entire group of four guards had entered before firing. six shots later,the last guard collapsed to the floor, out cold, and he placed the weapon down, still within easy reach. He grimaced as he found that the hanger security system, hit hard by the EMP from the Main Computer Core, had been severly damaged, and that hacking the door into the Hanger wouldn't do,as the actual door motor was fried. He'd have to force the door, and probably trigger yet more alarms.

-this job sucks...-

He slipped the stunner into its holster and unsling the X-50 from his back, clicking off the safety as he stopped in front of the door and looked it over. it had to weigh at least a ton; forcing it wouldn;t be subtle. He flicked his ears; since when was he EVER subtle by choice?

Stepping back, he leveled the prototype plasma gun, and fired. the first few shots hit and splashed plasma over the exterior armor of the door, melting armor, but not penetrating. It took another dozen shots before he managed a hole,and another dozen to get a wide enough gap he could slip through. He clicked the rifle off and carefully slipped through the glowing hole in the door, then looked around the sizeable bay beyond.
to the lefthe saw rank after rank of alcoves, all occupied by grpund vehicles and a LOT of tanks, as well as a even dozen 'Mecha, looking like twenty foot high bipedal robots bristling with guns. to his right was a big landing cavern, with dozens of aircraft- most armed- in neat rows on the tarmac. He needed a air vechicle to get out, and immediatly skipped the one man fighters and scouts; too light of weaponry and armor and not enough endurance. He looked over the hulking delta wing shapes of what looked like modified heavy Maurader bombers, futher evidence of how compromised the military research labs were. He passed on the Mauraders; they were armed well, but they were too lightly armored for his tastes. A sleek, oddly angled vessel against a wall caught his eye; a Chiroptera Heavy GunBoat. He ran towards the Chiroptera; the ship was probably the best choice of all the ships here; it carried massive ordinance loads, heavily armored without sacrificing speed, and it had a feature unique to it alone; like his armor, it could ActiveCamo, as well as stealth itself from most sensors. He slapped at the access hatch control panel, and was pleasently surprised as the thick, shielded hatch slid open.

-Now, there should be a portal generator less than a hundred clicks from here.....-

He slipped into the cockpit, and the vessels reactor started. immediatly, a alarm sounded- the ship was probably connected to the bases security system. He rolled his eyes.

-Sooooooo..... me fragging the hanger door and shooting the guards doesn't trigger a audible alarm, yet firing up one of the ships in the bay does? these people have the most SCREWED up priorities of anyone I've ever encountered....well, helps me.-

He slid a hack module into the pilots console, and the ships controls unlocked, the link to the base severed; the ship couldn't be shut down remotely now. Laz settled into the pilots seat and clicked on the shields just as something hit the left wing, hard enough to rock the 70+ ton ship back on its landing jacks. He looked out the cockpit canopy as another shot hit, and saw several drones hovering near the entrance/exit tube,the enourmous doors begining to close as someonein the control room realized he was jacking their ship. He dipped a hand to the control stick, and clicked the little red button on the side. the Chiroptera jerked as a salvo of missiles launched out of the pods in the wings, hitting the door and blasting deep holes in it, damaging the door track, as well as hitting the control runs. the door ground to a halt, and he snarled as another drone fired. this time, the shields didn't stop it completly; the computer screamed a damage report as fire splashed over the fuselage, but didn't penetrate.

-Right, I've worn out my welcome,now its time to get out of here-

The Chiroptera's chin gun roared,the drones blossoming into fireballs as 55mm shells penetrated armor and detonated magazines as the Chiroptera lifted from its pad,carefully flying through the bay, avoiding the various gantries and cranes cluttering the area, until it was clear. Then Laz threw the throttle up, and the big ship roared into the launch tube.

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Shifting and twisting in the shadows gracefully to keep out of sight in her camouflage, the golden kitsune continued her way up the numerous passage ways of the underground base; aimlessly searching for a way to escape. Until she had caught the familiar yet faint neural link in her head, with surprise she had thought somebody had caught her, but slowly calmed into a light smile.

"Rocky? Is that you?...are you and the others ok?" She had rested against the corner of a corridor, catching a glimpse of armored troops darting down a hallway with their guns reared up.
"They're going to flank us from the Sea, once we get the power up were going to hit the ground running."
They shouted, barely slipping out of sight in her own Stealth Camo, with the effects of the sedatives taking it's toll on her energy she could only manage partially.

"I'm still on the lower floor...do not wait for me. I'll be out soon."
Her right ear flicked up to the sound of metal tapping on the floor, she pressed herself back firmly, hugging the wall as the clanking sound drew closer and closer. Suddenly an odd round shape slid down the hallway on her left, it operated on many legs, skinny and flexible, with a frame of a spider, she did not want to know the purpose of it scanning the hallways and shifted herself to the ceiling; securing herself above onto the coolant pipes above to hide. She was successful, with the sounds of it's steps fading away she let out a relieved sigh and loosened her grip to slip down onto the gridded ground, still in her Stealth Camo to ensure she was safe.

"Enemy contact, Detected..." An electronic voice buzzed behind Renamon just a few feet away, it was another machine like the one passing by.
"Initiating neutralization." The 'Mondo Spider' pointed it's turret mounted on it's back at the Fox and stood up higher before it shot at Renamon with a storm of Red bolts.
"Arrgnh! They've found me." She jolted out of the way into the hallway on her left as it barely missed her with a melted wall, now that stealth didn't work she had to make her escape to higher floors in a charge. Catching quick glimpses by her sides she had seen there were many more approaching on alert, firing at her from behind as she made her way into a large room, and jumped from side to side up a spiral stairway. They had easily crawled onto the sides of the wall after her on the walls beside her, dodging every point of their fire behind stairs and railings, to the point that 'they' leapt close to her on her way up. Out of instinct she twisted aside and gave one a swift kick to knock it off, it didn't work, only to see it stuck onto the ground by it's special feet, and fired at her dangerously close. "Damn you!.." Immediately she had jolted to her side as the laser melted through the steel of the supported stairs, almost to the top she jumped off the spiral stairs to grip on once of the supporting poles, at the heat of the moment she had an idea.
"Wisteria..." Her arms and legs began to flicker in a bright blue flame, engulfed and flaring brighter, "-Punch!" she lashed at the supporting steel cables and rails to drop the elastic stairway down to the ground before leaping back to a gridded wall to safety. " They...just keep coming." She glared back down before climbing up over the edge on ground and sprinted for her way out, and 'away' from the Spiders.
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Dimitris kept a distance behind Rocky and his fumes as the terminal he left malfunctioned after bashing it. "Rocky tell Renamon to avoid any of the chamber rooms... This file I took reports that the digimon sustained in there have been voided of most motor functions for experimentation. Needless to say these people still have powerful equipment lying around which is very effective to them."

Eyeing around as he pushed through the vapor and in front of Rocky he tossed the discharged weapon to a door control panel closing it behind them as he pried it loose. "Getting out of here is very important indeed, but I still wanna do some damage so we don't get sent right back in... Try and work a psy-link to figure a way out and I'll work on using the files to bring this warship to a halt."

Dimitris stopped and looked around taking a breather as guards ran across halls taking care of other escapees and fires brimming from rooms some taking time to notice and chase them down as well. "A place like this needs to be taken down." The fox thought to himself before going through the file as he headed for the engine room. His whiskers subtly twitching with anxiety and eagerness along his face.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Rocky nodded, a small grin on his face, relieved to know that she as still alive.
"We're fine. Thank god it's dark, though or else I'd be screwed...the Sea? Which side is that...Never mind. Hey, I'll hitch a ride down one of these elevator shafts. Dimitris and I will be down there in a flash. Hang tight!" He cut the link and stood up, drawing a wakizashi from his waist and tapping Dimitris on the shoulder and said,
"Hey. We've gotta get down to Renamon. By now, those stupid B.D.E thingies have got to be wearing her down."
He started padding slowly to the elevator shaft, sticking to the walls and avoiding unnecessary contact.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff