Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 3 Tie: Ryu & Yumi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:35 pm
lenon01
((Hector, mention something about heat or something. >.< I know it's a bit annoying, but the description of the jutsu includes an powerful heat...thingy.... It's not that much editing.

Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu ( Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique)
Desc: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes its shape into a dragon-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an updraught which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession. Anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes

That's the kind of heat it has.))

((I know that, but, as it says, it has 'a high enough temperature, as it can create an updraught which can in turn give rise to thunder clouds'. So, it would make your RPC at the very least uncomfortable at this range. It doesn't have to be much change.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:38 pm
(There its storming lol)  

Havok-Trance

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image Yumi made a mistake and he knew it when he saw his technique over-done by his ignorance; one reason why he doesn't tap into Ninjutsu to much. Hmmmmm,didn't want to stoop this low but.....I guess strategy calls for it. Since Yumi was already on the ground since he had used his blade to escourt him down to the floor,he 'body flickered' out of the raging debris of giant granite yet to Daiki and his secondary self it would seem like he subcumbed to the fatal death. Staying within the debris of smoke,Yumi made a couple of hand-signs and moved further into the debris until he was out of sight when the dust cleared.

After a few seconds,'Yumi' came out of the corner of one larger pieces of debris showing clothing scathed,young childish face cut up and sharingan eyes still having that cold look."..............." 'Yumi' said nothing as he started walking towards Daiki in a oblique angle as if he was going to attack him from the side. Oddly Yumi's footsteps would be heard but very faintly,like as if there was someone tapping their foot to the speed of his feet as he continued moved from a walk,into a jog then into a run as 'Yumi' moved to attack his opponent from the side.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing Yumi run Daiki Immediately got into his Pai Qua Quan stance just in time to swing his right leg into the Air for Yumi's Temple and twisting his body tolet his Left fist come into a Back handed Swing For the Jugular. That the same Time Ryu separated from Daiki.

Ryu took Daiki's Ninjato and his own while jumping over Daiki and swinging them for the back of Yumi's dead. The boy was pinned and could not fight two at once.  

Havok-Trance

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image A giggle would be the last thing that was heard as they did rather wonderous attacks but....they would see the mistake and the child had already implemented his strike. For the 'Yumi' they hit was a regular Bushin Clone;nothing more,nothing less. The realy Yumi would already be behind Daiki with the intense speed of 'Two Steps Under Shukuchi' which ripped up the granite like a lighting bolt drilled through the flooring as Daiki would feel the searing blade of Amaterasu. Yumi cut precisely from the right side of Daiki's side,across the lower spinal cord area to make paralysis against to his legs and cut up and out the back shoulder blade. This cut would be deep and searing as Amaterasu's flames would burn the wound as he jumped back and re-sheathed his sword;he only attacked the own that had the most hatred to the Uchiha Clan but gave Ryu grace for not adding a strike to him as he spoke softly,"You should end the match now if you wish to save you partner. He will get permenat paralysis if he doesn't get medical attention soon. Please,take your defeat without more bloodshed......And I hope he can release his revenge. Not all the Uchiha's are of the same color of breed."Yumi said as he still kept apprehensive just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 pm
(You stated that you were coming for me. You never said that both of them were attacking. You said Yumi moved to attack, you never stated both of them or that both were moving. Just because they are moving at the same time if you aren't being specific about it your making it seem like your walking in my foot steps which I'm not walking. None of that made any sense... You never said which once was attacking from where and that both were attacking.)  

Havok-Trance

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:30 pm
(Either Way)

User Image

User Image

As Ryu was Pierced Daiki absorbed into his body, as long as he could kill Yumi and get out of here without letting Ryu come out he would be sustained by the same body functions. But would be completely useless in this fight. As was Ryu's chakra. Daiki's Sharingan blazed as he looked to Yumi and he took off. With speed that was only achieved through a life style of Assassination Daiki was almost seen from every angle. To Yumi it would seem like mindless jerking but with every movement he threw a Kunai at the boy, knowing that anything that passed the center of someone's vision would cause the Eye to lock on it. Daiki made a final movement to the right and tossed a large rock of the Charred earth in front of him it would catch Yumi's gaze just in time for him to land a near deadly punch to the Ribcage.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:33 pm
(( I never said they attacked at once. The bushin clone came out first,drawing the two's attention to one area in which they would attack;which they did. Yumi,who was still behind the rocks,used his Two Step Shukuchi and came behind Ryu to attack. So it was really after the two struck the clone. Yumi moved and with his speed he was able to get there quite easily.))  

Panthers7

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 pm
(Either way, you never stated that there were two leading me to believe that he was just coming at me. Either way I would of heard both because unless they were right behind each other their foot steps would of carried differently. I find that post to be inaccurate and I'd rather it be Edited so that it makes sense but I can not make you do that so.)

((Plus they never said they attacked the Clone, they attacked who ever was closest meaning the yumi that was the real one, the one that was attacking. I never said they moved from their spots. Daiki turned immediately but did not move Ryu jumped over who ever attacked meaning it was the real Yumi. You nver said it was an attack with a sword so yea. I don't like that post.))

(((Edit, also Ummm.. Ryu and Daiki are faster than you so your speed versus theirs doesn't matter lol)))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image Yumi sighed and got back into a battojitsu stance with his toes up as he hovered his hand over his sword. It wasn't long before he had to pull it out again,blinding Daiki in the process as Yumi moved to block the barrage of Kunai's. Yes Ryu maybe faster,even if it was by a little,but Yumi had two Sharingan eyes that would see the Kunai's flying at him. But with each pause of kunai passing Yumi watched him as he came forward,as Yumi in response moved backwards and tilted his body just slightly with each parry as the distance would indeed indefinately close. When he saw the rock coming at him Yumi did a diagonal strike,splitting the rock in half to miss his little face,as his free hand was promptly put on his pearl coated sheath. If Daiki wasn't on the side that Yumi struck,then as his body moved with the strike,he'd use his momentum and let his back leg move a little more to the side so that his sheath would block the strike from that fierce fist and in which it absorbed most of the damage from the strike and bruising up his ribs. Yumi winced in the pain but would tilt his blade horizonataly to strike at Daiki's temple which would knock him out;even if he missed a quick flick of his blade would lengthen the strike and reduce the area of 'safety' from the blade.  

Panthers7

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:51 pm
((Panthers, please don't auto-hit like you did. >.<
Hector, what exactly is up with the two people in one body?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:07 pm
(Lol, well you see I got it cleared with Scrapps, it's just basically two people and well it will soon be a clan that has less restrictions but its kind of like sharing Chakra with a second self, well he's been incapacitated so now theres half of the Chakra left lol.)

((Um, lol even with two Sharingans your eyes are one entity they both follow each other. So you'd be focused on the Rock not my strike but the post is accurate and makes sense so yea ^_^ You're doing very well lol.))

User Image

User Image

Daiki laughed as he was not blinded, with the massive amounts of rain the fire wouldn't be able to collect on the blade to burn Daiki. He let the side of the blade hit Daiki just enough to give him momentum to spin around Yumi for an elbow to the back of the neck. At the same time Daiki's right hand picked up the Ninjato from the ground and began to spin as if to negate his previous attack and lob Yumi's head from the opposite side of where Daiki had come from meaning Yumi would be nearly unable to see it and react fast enough to completely dodge it. Daiki knew that if it wasn't for his Pai Qua Quan prowess he'd be nearly dead by now.  

Havok-Trance

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:13 pm
((

And infact you did strike the clone. When you said,

Hearing Yumi run Daiki Immediately got into his Pai Qua Quan stance just in time to swing his right leg into the Air for Yumi's Temple and twisting his body tolet his Left fist come into a Back handed Swing For the Jugular. That the same Time Ryu separated from Daiki.

You have already committed to the strike. And since the clone is just that...a clone,it won't strike. Now if I'm thinking of the strike that Daiki was trying to do,might've been a roundhouse,which does infact expose your back. Ryu jumped over Daiki whose back also was turned.

The clone went one direction and after the attack was initated by the others,Yumi attacked.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 pm
(Yes but since you never said there were TWO Yumi's technically that could of been either one as both were coming for me.)

((And no, The way he was doing it he was able to see what was behind him as he struck and not at Yumi and Ryu was able to see behind that Yumi as well))  

Havok-Trance

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image Yumi was quite surprised Daiki would take a hit to his temple; Yumi didn't give him an nice playful strike with the hit of his blade,but gave him a fierce hit like an enemy would do to an opponent. He'd most likely get sever light headedness and nausea that would have to start affecting his better judgement as a temple strike wasn't an area that one could shrug off continue fighting as if nothing. But he dodged the elbow just in time to have it slam into his upper lip as the child subcumbed to the strike instead of fighting with it as he let his knee's bend into a horse-back stance and dodge over the quick ninja blade. Yumi,as he felt the blade graze his hair sprung up and raised his knee to strike into Daiki's solar plexus but tilted his body to push off of Daiki's body;strike or no strike,Yumi just need to create distance as he back handspringed to get his bearings back. Wiping his bloody lip Yumi panted as the rain did most of the constant 'cleaning' of his bloody form as he stared at Daiki."Guess I have no choice....."Yumi said softly as re-sheathed his sword and slowly got into a Swallow Stance. He could tell that though his opponent was still strong,his abilities seemed halved from the loose of his partner. And Yumi was fast but Daiki's speed was just a bit more over his even with his sharingan. Meaning Yumi just had to raise the stakes to a new level. Loosening up the chain that was across his chest a little,Yumi stayed in his Swallow Stance stance as dark red chakra started to surrounded him.As he breathed out slowly the child spoke,"Kiri biggrin emon Gate Opening.....Anger!!!!"He yelled out as a wave of killing intent released from the boy's body like a distasteful musk. All the emotions he surpressed for years and years would be released at once as the red chakra continued to outline his child body. Yumi didn't say anything as he knew he had a limited amount of time with this technique as he 'body flickered' and appeared infront of Daiki in an instant. Even with Daiki's speed,Yumi had far surpassed it as he released his inner being. Once he appeared infront of his opponent,Yumi would throw a feinting 'Asshou' punch;meaning he'd tempt a punch with the right,draw it back slightly and tempt a punch with the left,but his right palm would be sent straight towards Daiki's jaw in a blinding speed. But Yumi didn't wait for that one strike to take full affect as he 'body flickered' again,and appeared underneath him with a powerful sweep;or better known as Konoha Renpuu.(Leaf Violent Whirlwind) If his oppnent was sent into the air by any of the strikes,which one would surely connect with this enlarged speed and strength matching with his disasterous strikes,the fight would be over.

(( 1/5 ))
((Lol,as with you ^^ 'tis my first fight in NUR ^^ ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff