Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 6 Tie: Tensuo Uzaki & Vincente Twil Valtieri Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image Vincente Valtieri
Kohonagakure | Konpekikaen Clan | Genin

"Oookkk." He jumped out of the water, wasn't two-hundred and fifty senbons more than enough, who the heck needed all of that gear. He was soaking wet so he did not dry off, he slung the shirt over his shoulder and felt his back, it was not a good type of cut. He took the easy route and wrapped his shirt around it, it was near his spine at the bottom, and closer of a cut and he would be paralyzed. "Any other tricks, I'll just stand here ya know....take your time I'm not in a rush or anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:39 pm
With all of the weapons out of the way, Tensuo was now a lot faster than he was before. When he saw Vincent in the distance, he stopped once he got with 20 feet of him, "Its customary for me to give all of my opponents my finishing blow, or Coup de Grace. So I guess I treat you no different."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:42 pm

"Oh? Well since you're out of weapons, I don't want to settle this unfairly." He held his arms out, blades pointed downwards just incase Tensuo had more weapons. "If you are really out, how about we fight with raw taijutsu and actual jutsus, weapon fighting just gets a bit unfair after a while." He said, stepping back twenty feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 pm
"Sounds fair." Tensuo began walking toward Vincent, his slow and steady walk was balanced and ready if he struck.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 pm

"Then let's fight." He tied his swords around his waist in a very tight knot. He walked forward, cracking his knuckles. "Let's try not to break each other into a million pieces, I won't clean either of us up." His body was tensed, ready for anything, once again, from a distance, this seemed like a very dramatic movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 pm
Tensuo sent out a pulse of chakra, "Byakugan!" Although his eye was always activated, Tensuo activated his gentle fist style. He ran toward Vincent swiftly. When he got close enough, he glanced at his chakra points and struck 4 times at Vincents stomach before turning and striking at Vincents back 6 times.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Vincente's eyes flashed as he smiled, he remembered fighting a Hyuga before and remembered how to get around them. He blocked by pressing his forearm against Tensuo's forearms when he tried striking his stomach. He did a 360 spin backwards and ended up behind Tenshuo and tried to break his elbow from behind.

(Oh, I remember a fight like this before, I can win!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:03 am
Tensuo spun his chakra wildly around him, Vincents hands would only be bruised and cut. As the chakra kept spinning he let it go and the chakra was sent out everywhere. It would only bring more pain to Vincent.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:09 am

Vincente stopped there, he knew something like that was going to happen, but he should have taken the first hit, the second utterly blew him away. Well, a few feet. He backflipped and skidded against and floor. He wasn't going to let Tensuo win like this. He spun on the ground and swung his legs in two different directions, trying to trip him. He knew something was going to go wrong, so before Tensuo could even think of countering, Vincente rolled back, jumped up, and sat on a tree branch. He swung his legs and started humming a song.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 am
Tensuo sent a wave of chakra through his arms and raised one of the arms at Vincent. An invisible wave of chakra shot at him, with a cut on his leg he should not be able to keep moving or it will get infected. His cut on his right leg felt like it was not even there. With one last weapon, he threw his tanto at vincents arm.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 am

Vincente started timed the aimed tanto with his response. He lifted his hand and caught the tanto, it cut his hand, and it wasn't even a shallow cut either as it hit where his hands creased. "Where did you pull this from, a hat?" He asked, pocketing it, it'd be a reminder of another one of his fights, one he'd remember. He jumped off the branch and crouched into a jeet-kun-do type stance.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:06 am
Tensuo chuckled, "That was my primary weapon....but my very last one is hidden." He ran to Vincent and tried to strike him 20 times in the main chakra points and then at the end of the combo, he swung his leg as if to do a roundhouse kick but aimed at vincents chest. A small blade popped out of his shoe as he swung it, it was drenched with poison used to slow down a victim.

((Its on my profile.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:10 am

Vincente, after using the forearm, shinguard technique did a split sort of as the kicked flew over his head. He rose up with a heavy punched aimed for Tensuo's chin. "Sorry, but I don't like when people touch things important to me, chakra points are one of those, I hope you understand." He said, in about ten seconds, Vincente was so far away, Tensuo could probably only see him by his chakra. He whistled. "This is gonna take some time." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:17 am
"No, this is gonna end soon!" Tensuo did handsigns and a tar clone formed. It dashed at Vincent with the real Suo, The real Tensuo stayed back and got ready. The clone reached Vincent and dispersed, sending giant amounts of tar everywhere in the area. Suo did one handsign and an ember shot out and the fire lit and spread across as if the tar was gasoline. "Give up or you'll be burned forever by my flames!" Suddenly the fire turnes azure blue as it headed to Vincent.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:28 am

"Then I should fight fire with fire no?" He jumped into the air again and breathed deeply, only a bit of tar touched him, he was still faster than Tensuo could ever hope to be, at least he believed that. He formed the handsigns and a giant blue fireball was released, clearing everything in it's path, absorbing Tensuo's attack into it's own just as a fire does a fire, but it didn't disapate, it continued on it's very deadly path towards Tensuo, he only got one chance, and even if Vincente missed, burns were still going to happen. I....hate....tar.....  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff