Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 5 Winner: Yaya Ben Bell Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

"Ack!" Yaya strangle from Xune's grasp to her throat. She roiled around and kicked to to get her off wile she tries to slip her hand throw Xune's hand to get some air. She wasn't doing so good, Her clone grabbed a hole to Xune.

As she still try to removed Xune hands, a little glass scorpion crawled out from Yayas poncho. Her scorpion was hidden inside there for this hole time, ever sense she entered the cloud. The scorpion stunged Xune's hand with it stinger to make her let go it's creator. As soon Xuna lets go, Yaya kicked her off of her with her clone holding on to her.

((Glass Scorpion jutsu: this ability was used as a clever way to poison enemies of other villages by making glass scorpoins they are small scorpions that carry small amounts of poison that isn't deadly, but can majorly slow down the enemy the way this justu is preformed is the user drips blood into the sand and then makes a fewhand signs and the sand solidify into a scorpion these can also be placed on enemies to track ninjas, a ninja may summon up to 100 scorpions but they must be carful if after summoning more than 50 the user begins to slow when summoning all 100 scorpoins the user must rest before moving. Scorpoins are small and hard to detect but they are brittle and easy to destroy but once destoyed they realease small bits of poison, the last thing is that these scorpoins olny carry enough poison sting 3 times ))

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:57 pm
XUNE XENAU

(Chill, that was kinda hard to read. Can you make the next post easier to read?)

Xune backed away, holding her left hand with her right. She felt it pulsate, the throbbing obviously from the sting. "Hey! That wasn't fair! What was that thing?! It didn't poison me, did it?" Xune was actually worried, she had no clue what that thing was.

User Image

Xenau

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:20 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

((lol, sorry. I'll try))

Yaya coughed wile trying to catch her breath. Then in that short time, now she's breathed easily. She jump up, back to her feet with her glass scorpion sitting on her shoulder. She cleared up her throat wile she has one of her hand on her thought from the pain.. "Khmm... Not fair? You strangled me and I use what ever I could to get free." She putted her hand down from her throat. "This is my Glass scorpion.... Only my bloodline can make these little creatures... They carry small amounts of poison that isn't deadly in their stingers, but can majorly slow you down.... I usually get lonely sometime so I made one before the exam... I still can make more then one of theys guys." She said to her with a smile.

Yaya throw 3 kunies at Xune as her earth clone she still have, came at Xune with a punch.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:30 pm
"LESS TALK AND MORE FIGHT!!!!" Sona said, standing on the boulder and crossing her arms. Suddenly a fire blast came up right under Yaya's clone, destroying it to a burnt crisp. "See? Now fight!" Xune was free of the clone's grip now and Sona was gonna make sure this battle was living hell for both.
[[chill......do you learn anything in school about sentences and spelling???]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:33 pm
((Mayyyyyyybeeeeee... xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:48 pm
XUNE XENAU

Oh wow! The arena was actually helping Xune! Maybe this wasn't such a bad place to fight after all. "Well, no use worrying about it now. Just one sting won't slow me down too much! Lets make sure that particular one doesn't get me again!"
Xune yelped as she noticed the projectiles coming at her. All three of them grazed her, reminding her that she was still in a fight. She had to be light on her toes or else it could be all over! Xune plucked an arrow from her quiver and loaded it into the bow. She aimed and fired at Yaya Bell, and tried to snipe the glass scorpion right over her shoulder. Even if it didn't knock the scorpion off, it would hit Yaya in the shoulder, crippling her for the remainder of the fight. Xune only hoped she was that lucky. X_X

User Image

Xenau

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:36 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

((Nooo! My little buddy crying ))

"Dang fire ball.... can't believed that happened." She thought to her self in disappointment.

She was about to did some hand signs to make another clone on-tell Xune's arrow can right towards her. She couldn't reacted to draw out her Kunai out quick anof, so she only move slightly. But before she know it... Her little glass scorpion got stroked from the arrow and shattered. Tiny little fragment slowly scattered off with the small poison that had inside of it. Her eyes widen as she say it from the corner of her eyes. Some of the poison are on her shoulder and her side face wile the rest, including the shattered class fall down to the ground.

She stare down at the floor for a little bet. It's like she's really broken up, from seeing her little friend, killed right there. "*sight*" Yaya gave a big breath of air with her sad face. But her emotion changed back to to her normal smile in a instant as she made some hands seals, and then the area around her, turned into a a deep murky moat full of mud. Xune would be standing in the mud wile Yaya has her own little solid dry island. Yaya took out her shuriken from her bag and thrown it close to Xunes head. She isn't really aiming for her head, but it's for to make her lean back and fall down to the mud.

(Earth Release: Mud Moat
This jutsu converts the area immediately surrounding the performer of it into a a deep murky moat full of mud. The moat is at least 6 ft deep and four feet in radius (6 feet radius for genin, 8 feet for chuunin, 10 feet for Jounin, 15 feet for Sennin). Due to the nature of the moat, water walking can not be performed on it. Only an area of 1½ feet in diameter remains of solid, dry land for the user to stand on. )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 am
XUNE XENAU

Xune yelped as she saw the shuriken coming closer. Instead of throwing her head backwards to avoid it, she bent her legs, bringing her head down just enough to avoid the thrown weapon. As she bent her knees, Xune noticed she sunk deeper into the mud. That didn't matter. She wouldn't need to move out of place anytime soon. If anything, this mud held her in place so she could get a more accurate shot! "Sorry, but I've got you now!" Xune loaded another arrow and fired, this time right at Yaya's leg. She was going to try her best to cripple the opponent and finish the match before anyone got SERIOUSLY hurt. XD

User Image

Xenau

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:57 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

Yaya did some hand seals and rosed a large peace of rock out of the ground in front of her. Xune's arrow sticked into the rock with a thump, and away from Yaya's leg. She made another hand sings and potted her hand on the ground.

The gorund started to shake and move around the place. The movement on the ground is making Xune to sink deeper into the mud only reached up right to below her nees, but she's not the only one that's moveing. The Large rock that Yaya summon started to move forward towrds to Xune, fright throw the thick mud. The rock only reach up close to Xune's as if it doessn't want to tuch her, Xune is close anof to tuch it.

Yaya jump of from her little island and give a pushing kick, using all her waight forward on the very top of the rock. Her rock started to tip over then started to fall right towrds Xune with yaya riding on it. Earlyer from that shaking ground, it cases the rock to get lose, from conitcted from the ground witch made it easy to tip it by own forces.

Xune has no hope to get out of there. Her legs are sinked into the mud wile Yaya about to land on top of her with her rock.

((Edit: Forgot to add the jutsu XD
(Earth Release: Rock Shield)
(Swift Earth))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:35 pm
XUNE XENAU

"Uh oh! I guess there won't be a better time to use this!" Xune plucked an arrow from her quiver that looked to be about the same as the others. As Yaya descended from the sky, Xune tried to quickly load the arrow into the bow and aim. Right as the target was locked on, Xune pulled back on the bowstring and let the arrow fly. The arrow hit the bottom of the rock that Yaya was riding on and Xune quickly held a handsign. "Sorry, but I win! KA!" The paper bomb that was wrapped around Xune's arrow exploded, detonating the rock and sending Yaya skyward. Xune covered her face with her arms as the pieces of debris flew past her. Xune didn't go anywhere because she was glued tight to the muddy earth.

Still protectively covering her eyes, Xune called out to the proctor. "Hey! Help her! She might die if she falls off the arena!" Xune lowered her arms and looked for Yaya. The dust had settled, but where did her opponent go?! "She didn't fall off, did she?!" Xune started to sound worried that Yaya may have gotten killed after being sent through the air like that.

User Image

Xenau

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

"*Cough, cough*" From the far dinstince. there you can see just a hand holding at the edge of the ground. But then came Yaya, with her arm over the edge with something in her hand. She holds a long rope that is made out of dirt that is attached to a rock that is sticking out of the giant flouting boulder that Xune and Yaya are fighting in. When Yaya was flying in med air from Xune's paper bomb, she did the jutsu to make the rope out of dirt that was flying in the air with her from the rock. Luckily she had anof energy to get the rope tied from one of the rocks, before she could of fell to her doom.

She climbed out of the edge, coughing up and is bleeding on her arm. "No... " She's was have trouble breathing but still answering Xune's question. "*cough* ...... I'm still here.... and still in one peace" She giggled after she said that. She never thought that she would get sent flying into the air. She stood up with her hand in her bleeding arm. She got some bad browses, scratches and is covered in dirt from that explosion.

Yaya has little energy lift, and she still has a fight to finish. She ley go of her bleeding arm, did some hands seals and made 6 mud's shoot out of the ground. Those mude's only was aiming to Xune's arms and upper body. Each of them way 1/4 ton on them, to slow her down a bet. Sens she gotten stonged from Yaya's scorpion, and her leg on the mud, Xune well diffidently have trouble just to move.

Then Yaya used her rope that is still in her hand. She got it out of the rock it was tied to and throne it to Xune as a lasso, using her chakra to tied her up. "..... you got any more tricks up your sleeves?....."She said, having ever so much trouble breathing.

(Earth Release Rope)
(Mud Weights)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:04 pm
XUNE XENAU

Xune winced as the mud caked itself all over her limbs. She tried to move, but it was nearly impossible. She couldn't even bring her bow up to shoot, nor could she reach behind her and grab an arrow from her quiver. "Ah... I don't think so. I might need to think about this one for a second." Xune might not have a second, so her mind raced with a way she could get out of here. Her options were limited, but she decided on one last resort. She relaxed against the mud cocoon while closing her eyes. She breathed slowly, trying to focus her chakra. After a moment, Xune managed to do one last trick.

"Substitution!" The ninja art activated as Xune and Yaya switched places, putting Yaya in the mud cocoon and releasing Xune from the mud trap. Grinning, Xune crossed her arms.
"And thats pretty much it! I got you with that one!"

(I don't know if that works right, but did they ever say you couldn't replace yourself with another person? I know they usually do it with logs, but the situation called for Yaya as a replacement! lol)

User Image

Xenau

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:13 pm
((that dussen't seam fair but its very curative. smile We got to let someone now if you acterly can do that.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:37 pm
(Lol. It kinda isn't fair, but this site said its possible.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kawarimi_no_Jutsu
Xune wasn't taught any other jutsu because her sensei sucks! XD So thats the only technique I have. to use besides the other two beginner ones. Its kinda like how Naruto used the shadow clone jutsu over and over, and won with that against a lot of his opponents.)  

Xenau

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:09 pm
((Hmmmm.... It kinda makes sens but you forgetting one thing.... You have to do the hand seals. All Jutsu required to do the hand seals to do it. Right now, your stuck in my mud and not to ma-chend my ropes, there's no way you could move your arms, nor hands to do that.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff