Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 7 Winner: Austin Magaraa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm
Lil Bang96
User Image

Regula was gone and replaced with a shuriken. The tip of the kunai was inside the shuriken's center hole. This is where Regula's kidney should've been. Regula appeared behind Austin. Regula's bone stabbed straight into Austin's back right in his spine. Austin would no have been fast enough to react to the stab for two reason. First Austin probably was not expecting the substitution. Two, both shinobi were stepping on metallic wire that had formed into a circle around Austin when he had made another shield of wood. As soon as he side-stepped to avoid Regula's kick he stepped upon the wiring. Now Regula's foot, with a protruding bone chock full of electricity, was stepping on the same wire. This would've sent a shock through Austin causing him to momentarily freeze. Just enough time for Regula to stab him. "Finished." he simply said.

29-1=28 Academy Level Jutsu
15 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu
30-1=29 Jutsu

As the bone went in his head hit body turned into would it was a Substitution he got the wood from his old pillars."Nice try but im about to have a defence from behind"Austin said as he was far behind Regula"Wood clone jutsu!.."Austin said as he made a handsign and wood clone's face and upper torso come out his back ((mean he preformed an incomplete jutsu.Half a wood clone is sticking out of Austin))Austin too out two wooden kunai and gave them to the clone sticking out of his back."EXTEND!"The kunais grew longer into a short sword's length ."well?"Austin said as he did one hand sign then four wood clones rose out of the ground."Charge!"Austin and the four clones ran at Regula. two clones in front and behind Regula hit low and the two clones at the left and right hit high when the got close to Regula and thanks to the rubber at the bottem of his shoes he is immune to the shocks when he steps

((you didnt use handsigns why should i right?also shoes have rubber at the bottem lol fail im not shockedXD))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

Regula was slightly irritated his attack had failed. The bone stabbed into the clones head instead of Austin. Regula detached the bone from his left hand and used the bone in his right to slice through the two extending kunai which were threatening to stab him. An exploding tag slipped down his sleeve and was placed on Austin's back. This tag was only activated when Regula made a single, one handed, handseal. At the same time the bone protruding from Regula's feet retreated back within him. The wounds caused by his own bones were healed due to the state he was in. Regula saw four clones had been summoned. As the five, including Austin, ran at him Regula watched their movements carefully. Regula leaped into a small back flip, as he did he passed between the clones and was deeply cut. The cuts would take a little more time to heal then normal, even in this state. As Regula landed he threw a smoke bomb at his own feet. The smoke bomb would fill the whole arena with smoke. As the arena filled with smoke Regula threw five kunai with special explosive tags on them, as he did with Austin. One kunai was stuck at the top and the other four where place around the cage. The four others were placed equally around the ring. Even one behind Regula. Regula then made the handseal. The seals would explode and blow all six of them sky high.  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:41 pm
Lil Bang96
User Image

Regula was slightly irritated his attack had failed. The bone stabbed into the clones head instead of Austin. Regula detached the bone from his left hand and used the bone in his right to slice through the two extending kunai which were threatening to stab him. An exploding tag slipped down his sleeve and was placed on Austin's back. This tag was only activated when Regula made a single, one handed, handseal. At the same time the bone protruding from Regula's feet retreated back within him. The wounds caused by his own bones were healed due to the state he was in. Regula saw four clones had been summoned. As the five, including Austin, ran at him Regula watched their movements carefully. Regula leaped into a small back flip, as he did he passed between the clones and was deeply cut. The cuts would take a little more time to heal then normal, even in this state. As Regula landed he threw a smoke bomb at his own feet. The smoke bomb would fill the whole arena with smoke. As the arena filled with smoke Regula threw five kunai with special explosive tags on them, as he did with Austin. One kunai was stuck at the top and the other four where place around the cage. The four others were placed equally around the ring. Even one behind Regula. Regula then made the handseal. The seals would explode and blow all six of them sky high.

((um i subsituted with a burnt peice of wood i didnt make the clone then i was far behind you please re make your post.... and read carefully so yeah....um let me put these in order

1. you stabed a peice of burnt wood
2.My RPC is far behind you while 4 clone are comeing at you in diffrent angles
3.i have a clone on my back while i ran slowly behind

please repost

))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:45 pm
{{ xd I will. Sorry I was in a rush.}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:52 pm
Lil Bang96
{{ xd I will. Sorry I was in a rush.}}

lol justr make sure to repost XD also i think that its impossilbe to have that many kunai's and paper bombs up your sleaves so slow down with those tricks up your sleaves kay?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Regula stabbed the chunk of wood. The bones protruding from his feet shot back into his body in order to allow him to move faster. His bones were no longer chuck full of electricity. The bone in Regula's left hand retreated, allowing him to grab the burnt chunk of wood. He quickly sliced it into fourths with the bone protruding from his right hand. Regula leaped into the air and chucked each piece of wood at each clone. Regula then jumped up and grabbed the top of the cage. He reach into his back pouch with his left hand. He threw down a smoke bomb. He then pulled a kunai. He pulled an explosive tag and wrapped it around the kunai. He then drop the kunai into the middle of the cage where the five, technically six, were to meet up in order to attack Regula.  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:06 am
Austin jumped out of the smoke while his clone handed him the two extended kunai so the clone could grab on to the cage instead.This would let Austin able to fight whilee hanging off the cage.the clone made its way towards Regula swiftly while Austin put a kunai in his mouth and did a handsign as Austin did that handsign a hidden wood clone at was safe from the explosive Kunai but was still in the smoke making Regula not see it."Take this!"Austin yelled as he went to stab at Regula's Chest with one kunai (still extended btw) while he swung the other shortly after at Regula's feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

Regula watched as Austin came at him. Regula began to swing himself backwards. Austin's wooden kunai, which was now more like a sword, began to pierce into Regula's chest when Regula flew backwards. Bones shot from his feet as he rotated himself upon the steel beam he was hanging from. The bone from his feet cut open the netting between the beams letting Regula out the cage. His feet did not touch anything outside the cage as Regula then came crashing back into the cage, through the other side of the beam. With bones protruding from both feet, Regula would land on Austin and impale him. As Regula fell the bones retreated into his feet till there was only a two inch spike of bone sticking out of his feet. This would lessen the damage done to Austin. {{I basically back flipped up and out the cage and I'm coming down on you. I wasn't sure how clear I was.}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:41 pm
Fix that part Bang.

Beware, hitting ground outside of the cage results in immediate disqualification.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 pm
{{Exactly. I flew out the cage and came back in without touching a thing but the cage itself, meaning it was totally legal.}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 pm
((lol, how do you fly out the cage and then suddenly fly back to it? xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 pm
{{I was at the top of the cage. We both were. As he attempted to stab me I swung up and back, outside the cage. Basically doing a backflip of sorts, and came back down on the other side of the steel beam I was holding onto, right on top of Austin.}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 pm
((You guys are weird. Why would you fight on top of a cage?!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:52 pm
{{Haha, maybe because we were both trying to escape the kunai I threw.}}  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers