Reply Falwin Kingdom
Dungeons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Sora's breath caught in his chest, "They... are?" His chest filled with hope. Perhaps they weren't forsaken after all! Roxas struggled to stay calm. They were going to be saved... A small ray of hope pierced through the clouds that had shadowed his spirits.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:18 pm
Elizabeth walked back inside only to be locked up again by a guard. Oh well like it really mattered anyway. She placed Hermes down, since the stupid guards didn't even see the puppy. She patted his head and smiled a big but sad smile.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:17 pm
Hermes licked her hand and jumped in her lap, 'Why so sad, Kitten? You have the Prince of Theives with you, ready to spirit your family, and of course your lovely self, away to freedom!'  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:31 pm
Elizabeth shrugged. She really had no idea why she was so...upset. "I'm just confused..." She hugged Hermes lightly and leaned herself against the dungeon wall. She may not have known why her feelings were so mixed up, but Aphrodite knew it all so well. The woman had placed a love potion on the girl while the other gods weren't looking and now the girl had no choice but to love the horrible king that locked her up. Would she ever regain her emotions? Now that was a tough one to answer, for sometimes Aphrodite's work is hard to judge.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:04 am
Hermes studied the girl, and noticed the meddling hand of a god in her emotions. Damn, she could be a liability all screwed up like that... Time to get out of here. Hermes wriggled out of her grasp, "Ready to leave, Kitten?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:08 pm
Elizabeth was about to answer but then shook her head. "I-i don't want to leave..." Her eyes widened as she heard those words come from her mouth. What in the world was she saying!? She couldn't stay here! And yet something was telling her to stay. A soothing kind voice told her not to trust Hermes.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:00 pm
Hermes raised an eyebrow incredulously, "Why ever not?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:35 pm
Elizabeth looked down not to sure why ever not. "W-well...I...I really don't know." She blinked her face looking very blank. It was obvious that the girl was very confused.

"Would you stop messing with the girl. I'm trying to do my work here and your making it difficult dear brother." A gentle voice whispered in Hermes' mind. It was of course non other then the goddess Aphrodite.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:11 pm
Hermes huffed, 'Why do I have to let you have all the fun? Tell me, dear sister, what am I allowed to do?'  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:36 pm
Aphrodite only sighed. "Look here boy. I'm only doing what is best for father. Do what you want just DON'T mess with my handy work." She whispered her voice becoming venemous.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:05 pm
Hermes chuckled, 'Always so pissy, 'Dite. Alright, I'll leave the girl alone. Your plan will be fun too.' Out loud, he said, "Well, if you don't want to leave, Kitten, I'll let you be. Is there any other way I can assist you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 pm
Elizabeth scratched the back of her head, not really sure what else she wanted. Then she figured something out. "Could you keep me company?" She hoped her request wasn't to much of a hastle for the lord of Thieves.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Hermes nodded, amused by the request, "Why not? You seem like an interesting mortal. Big things are going to happen around you." He shifted his form into that of a small dove and hopped onto her shoulder "I'll take this form if it's alright with you. It's a little more sneaky."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:23 pm
Elizabeth didn't know what he ment by that but it wasn't like she cared. The gods always tended to have 'big plans' for people, but then they weren't as big as they thought. Little did she know that their plans actually were quite big. "I don't mind..." She smiled at Hermes and looked around the dark cell that was now her home.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:25 pm
Eric, now awakened, walked into the room, a vicious smirk on his face. His gaze faced Sora, then Zoey, who was now asleep. He raised an eyebrow when he saw Elizabeth in the cell. "Elizabeth? I'd expect you were in Orion by now."  
Falwin Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff