Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Chuunin Exams Medical Barracks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image Vincente Valtieri
Kohonagakure | Konpekikaen Clan | Genin

"Hey, I know you two!" Vincente said, turning towards them. "You just fought in arena five, I've never really seen anybody use a slow weapon like a bow and arrow before!" Vincente said with a laugh. "And you are..." He'd seen Yaya in Leaf before, but he'd totally forgotten so he started to shift through memories. "Oh yeah, you were with the guy with the funny metal legs." Vincente remembered.

((Next time, I'll take my opponent down to pwn row!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:46 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

Yaya Look up at Vincente recognizing his face. "And you that guy from the leaf village!" She said smiling at him. "Wuz up?"

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image Yumi blinkd as he slowly rose from the bed and pushed off the covers. His wounds seemed to have healed up nicely but he still was extremely sore. Grabbing a handful of gummi's,Yumi would go see who Vincente was talking to,since Kage's fight was on commerical. Yumi walked around the corner to look at Yaya. It was the girl who was getting some training by Geihio. Yumi gave her a light nod in recognition and a friendly smile as he leaned on the wall door for support."How did your fights go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:53 pm

"Not much, just bleeding out, it's pretty boring though." Vincente said, it was moving too slowly for his tastes. "What about you?" He asked, stretching his arms out.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:02 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

"Well, it whent quite well. I was about to make a rock on Xune until she distrode it with her arrow that is attached a paper boom. It sent me flying throw the air like a birdie and I manege to not fall off to the lava..... Then I got her by getting her trap on my mud. It went pretty awesome." Yaya smile, explain what happen in her first fight.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:07 pm

"Sounds like fun!" Vincente said, he could get high into the air, but not exactly fly. "As for me, well my fight was really just a battle of wills...and fire, lots and lots of fire." Vincente smiled though. "It wasn't so bad, I was use to fighting in forests anyway, I was born in one!"  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

Yaya giggled "did you burned most of the trees from your match?" She said. She then waved at Yumi to let him know that she notice him here.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Instead of Vincente trying to defend his case, he instead went to her's. "Didn't you try to hug somebody during a battle?" He asked, crossing his arms.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:28 pm
((Seriously, if you people don't stop spamming up this topic, I will go Masumi H Inazuka on you guys. Meaning I will chop your head off with a wood ax, Vincent. Then I send wood pillar through every hole in her body. Yes I would do it! scream Now SCRAM!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image Yumi smiled to his friends and nodded to them before moving towards the changing rooms now that he had recovered after about two hours of resting. He changed into his usual casual long white kimono that covered his hands completely and those black Gi pants as he gather up his items."Hey,I'll see you guys back in Kumokagure."Yumi said softly as the boy smiled to Yaya for her success and departed the hospital;he hated being in them for too long as the smell was rather bothersome.

(( Exit to the Cloud ))  

Panthers7

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:24 pm
((It's not spam. xD This is why this place was made, no?))

The medical ninjas ran around, healing the contestant's injuries with glowing hands. Sorcam himself stood in the corner and made a handseal before he disappeared into a spray of mist that would proceed to leave through the tent flap.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:33 pm
((But they are not being healed, lenon.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Xenau

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:58 pm
Xune's eyes twitched.
"...Slow... weapon?" She was about to bite Vincent's head off until Yaya told the story of how she won her fight. "Yeah... Pretty awesome." Xune's eyes darkened as she lowered her head. She obviously wished she would have won, but Yaya did do a good job in trapping her. "Oh yeah, sorry for obliterating your glass scorpion." Xune looked up and smiled with her eyes closed. She was definitely trying to taunt Yaya.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:59 pm
Passing out in the arena, he didn't know what to think. He didn't want to give up. He gave up for a reason. He knew that he wasn't going to win, and knew that the chunnin exams where not going to be held for along time. He also hated both the Mist and Cloud village. He was thinking of a way to get revenge....but at his level he couldn't do anything about his hatred for the villages. Being hooked up to machines and laying in the bed, he opended his eyes abit. He couldn't see much. His body could tell that many hours have past since the match. He knew one thing, once he was stronger, Lance Hataka was going to die.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 pm
5 of the ninja staff that worked there rushed to Hya. Suddenly their hands began to glowed blue as they began to insert their chakra into him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff