Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The Ravished Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 pm
"Yes but it can't be helped now...just find a seat next to the golem guy and look pretty for me."

Assuming Exosus did what Calypso told him, that would mean that the only people who would continue fighting would be Calypso and Alex. The lightning portion of Alex's attack had went against him before unleashing a barrier of wind around him. The platinum haired genesis could have unleashed a bolt of lightning that could pierce the barrier and hit Alex in the chest but he wanted to give Alex the time he needed. Once Alex was done, Alex had made small talk before the air around him began to become a bit...different.

Calypso was not sure what was going on but it seemed like that signature on his chest had something to do with it.

"Only double; i thought i was more than that to you!" the platinum haired genesis cried before an air drill was aimed towards his entire body.

Calypso attempted to block it by motoning his arms in a x fashion; with his olympic god gauntlets, the attack should have been blocked with a piece of cake.

Should have...

The second the drill connectred to the gauntlets, Calypso began to get pushed back by the drill in addition to his entire body vibrating. Dirt was being collected near his feet as he was being dragged back until he quickly released his arms, jumped and spun in an attempt to let the drill pass. At this point, he was looking at the drill for one quick moment before the drill managed to graze his abdomen armor in the front, causing him to spin 360 degrees before connecting with the ground.

"Aw...that didn't feel good." he thought to himself as he quickly got up to check the goods.

The drill attack had managed to somehow pierce though his armor. One of two more of those and a small portion of his flesh would be shown.

"Come on Alex i thought that when you became a genesis you were supposed to become stronger, not the other way around. Now look at you; looking like Teran in his dinosaur form with your maid dress on. And not to mention you're being controlled by some F class demon that can't use his own body because his is not as aesthetic as mine.

Calypso was trying to bring out the real alex so he could attempt to fight whatever it was inside of him; not to mention stalling as well. Though with the words chosen by Calypso, he hoped that he would get under Balor's skin as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:38 pm
Fix your post dude.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm
( sweatdrop was in a hurry.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:44 pm
The feeling of hammer connecting with flesh sent shivers of ecstasy through Kozuchi's body. "I go easy on you out of respect to whatever past you had with my host. Double the atmospheric pressure should be enough for you, keep me entertained and you may see something more interesting" teased Kozuchi, turning to see the damage he had done. Minimal scratching and damage to his weapons......I guess I overestimated him he thought while he listened to Calypso's speech. He laughed at his ridiculousness, calling Balor an F-class demon while making references to Teran. "You always had the gift of humor Calypso, but Balor exerts no control over this body. You see, he knows better than to step in my domain. This body belongs to me now, not Alex, and most certainly not Balor" he giggled, thinking of some jokes the platinum haired man had said in the past.

Suddenly he froze. Why did he remember this man? You are fading passed through his mind. Memories surged, visions of others crowding his mind. Damn......that kid........he managed to do it were the last thoughts Kozuchi had before settling back into the blinding light.

Outwardly, Alex gave a twitch before the brown of his eyes resurfaced. "Good job Calypso, you brought me back. You managed to break Kozuchi's hold over me, and forced my memories to return" he said, walking over and extending a hand to the warrior. Too bad that Balor still holds my soul he thought, forcing gravity upon the form of his hammer. The metal quickly shifted and changed, becoming a wakizashi before heading straight at Calypso's heart.

(Sorry, thought i was waiting on determined hell ^^)  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:48 pm
The voice that was speaking to Calypso was not Balor anymore fortunately, but another being that somehow got control of Alex again; Kozuchi. It was the signature weapon of Alex, like the Cryptic Chaos was to Calypso; only the platinum haired warrior's blade behaved like a good little girl. Now he had two people to worry about just in case. Though Calypso wondered for a second why did Kozuchi decide to take posession now after two years? Why didn't he take control during their fight with Teran, the graveyard, or even during their first fight? It was no time to think about that now.

"Not after today you won't; so i suggest you get Balor and break the news to him as well."

Calypso was ready to go for it once more, twirling his blade twice before rushing towards alex at a normal speed. Alex just stood there waiting for Calypso's attack, not preparing himself or anything; he must have been planning for a counter. That was what Calypso was thnking but that was not the case. Kozuchi was having a fight to stay inside of Alex's body and he was losing fast. It did not take long before Kozuchi had lost control over his own master's body and Alex had returned; at least for now it seemed. Calypso however only stopped in his tracks when he heard the real Alex tell him nice work.

*Sigh*

"Its bad enough you can't last two minutes without my supervision, but COME ON!" Calypso said as he dismissed his blade, walking over to Alex.

"I mean i know i'm guilty of a few mistakes time to time, but you sir have taken the cake, eaten it and left out the dishes. I only have one question....Why didn't you invite me on your adventure?!?" Calypso said before extending his hand towards Alex's to form a handshake.

Alex just stayed quiet, enjoying Calypso's handshake and voice once more feeling relieved that he has his body to himself once more.

At least, that's what Calypso sort of hoped after he attempted to shake hands. Alex's weapon quickly turned into a blade similar to Calypso's in terms of form and attempted to impale the platinum haired plaboy's heart. Calypso had quickly attempted to stop the the blade with both hands by smasing it on each side with both hands. If successful, then the blade would more then likely still slide between the platinum haired warrior's hands slowly. Calypso gritted his teeth as he dropped to one knee due to the pressure of the weapon. It looked like a weapon but with the weight of the hammer.

"I guess i still have one more person to leave your body huh..heh." Calypso said, struggling and attempting to redirect the blade towards his left so that he could expose Alex's naked side area and attack.

(hope that made sense towards the end.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:52 pm
Garion had stood to the side for long enough now. His patience was being tried, and by now he could obviously see that the one who needed to be taken down was Alex, and not this other man. Garion's logic continued told him that he shouldn't interfere in a battle that he knew nothing about, but his soul told him that he needed to stop them before one of them was killed.

"ENOUGH!!!!!" He bellowed, and the earth seemed to scream the same thing. His golem charged towards the two and attempted to slam the two away from each other. Meanwhile Garion pulled from the ground earthen spikes. While the ground is loose it is weak and brittle, but when compacted as only he could, it became as tough as diamonds, and just as strong. He aimed these at the two; one for the warrior and five for alex.

"Alex, or whoever might be in charge of your body, I give you this warning. These two have newly discovered their genesis-given power, but I have had years of cultivating my gift. Not only that but I am also not nearly as exhausted as any of you are. I would suggest we all settle down now."  

garion3211

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:23 pm
His blade stopped, he couldn't hold back a sigh of relief that he hadn't hurt this comrade. "Shhh Calypso. Balor never had control of my body. He couldn't due to Kozuchi's saving my life and soul. However at this time I cannot allow Balor to know that I have resurfaced, or he could go after those few people from my island he has hostage. For now pretend to attack me and allow me to escape that I may buy some more time and later regroup with you" he whispered, a glimmer of knowledge forming in the platinum haired man's eyes. The sword seemed to float on time itself as Alex braced himself for the impact.

All of a sudden a different kind of pain slammed into Alex's side. A massive spike of earth crashed into his side, blocked only by the increased gravity repelling it. Sent flying, Alex pulled a few air drifts around him to land safely on the ground twenty feet away. Dammit thought Alex, biting off the urge to scream at the man I'm not possessed anymore! "Settle down? Please. You and I have had as much time to hone our respective skills, and I have the strength of a demon on my side. In a one on one fight I would be the victor, but now is not the time. I will come for your souls another time" he said, pulling away from the battlefield. Stay alive my friends he thought, flying away through the night sky.

[exits]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:46 am
Calypso was overpowering Alex's strength it seemed as he was moving the blade further away from his face, exposing Alex's side even more. This was not the case however as Alex has ceased his attack, leaving full control of the blade to the platinum haired genesis. Luckily Alex had a few words for the platinum haired warrior or else the wind genesis was going to receive a nice shot to the kidneys.

It turned out that Balor had in fact attempted to control his body, but Alex's hammer had spared him. But that didn't mean he was off Balor's leash. Alex told Calypso that he had to keep his secret under wraps or else Balor will attack the ones that he cares about.

Calypso did not want to give a nod to the man in fear of the other two thinking that they were somewhat planning something, so the platinum haired warrior whispered to Alex no problem just before their powerstruggle was broken by Calypso due to the crystal spikes heading their way.

They were sent from the pet rock the earth genesis commanded which threw Calypso off; why didn't he just send them towards Alex instead? Still, the platinum haired warrior did not want to become part of a kebab and jumped to the right into a roll.

"Alex, or whoever might be in charge of your body, I give you this warning. These two have newly discovered their genesis-given power, but I have had years of cultivating my gift. Not only that but I am also not nearly as exhausted as any of you are. I would suggest we all settle down now." the earth genesis told them.

Alex had continued to play the role as the posessed and told Garion he would take him out in a one on one fight at a different time just before he went for his escape. The platinum haired warrior would play his role as well by using his powers to strike down any projectiles sent towards Alex using lightning bolts from the sky. Hopefully this would give the wind genesis time to escape; unforunately this will look bad on Calypso's part. He didn't worry too much about it though.

"Smarter than i thought Alex...Smarter than i thought." he said to himself in his head.

Meanwhile the platinum haired warrior had to deal with Garion; or at least run his mouth to him since the genesis of earth thought it would be okay to ruin his clothing and body with a nice spike in his abdomen. Dusting off the dirt and fixing his hair a little bit, Calypso turned towards Garion.

"You think you could have just directed that one towards me at alex as well?..or better yet, just have it avoid me period? And as for exhaustion, yes i would not be exhausted at all if i decided to sit on my pet rock all day looking at the genesis of wind and lightning go at it. But then again if MY best friend was made of stone and dirt i would be shy to talk to anyone else that had a heartbeat."

Agent Code Monkey

garion3211

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 pm
Garion grunted at the warrior and snapped his finger. Gregor approached behind him. "I do not enter battles foolishly without first assessing who the true threat is to me. I will not go around making unnecessary enemies, especially enemies who were previously un-hostile towards me such as Alex. I have never seen you nor your friend before, and if it didn't seem like this Alex had been possessed then I would've struck at you. In times of war such as these, you must waste as little resources as possible. Energy is a resource, and a powerful one at that."

The ground opened underneath him, but he continued to levitate above it. "Next time, if you wish it, I will assist you. I don't think the time to chat is in the middle of a battle, though. Unless you weren't serious? Yes, you were going to assist the very thing you were fighting. The earth speaks to me, and she says there is more than I should know about this. Very well, I will depart for now with nary another word. If you need me, just holler to the ground, I'll hear you."

Garion seemed to fall through the ground as the earth closed up above him. This warrior thought to insult him with his sharp tongue, but Garion had known the companionship of those with heart-beats, and they could be colder than the stone that Gregor was composed of.

[exits]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm
"BOOM!"

"BOOM!"

"BOOM!"

"BOOM!"

"BOOM!"

The sounds of Garion's pet rock Gregor were heard behind the platinum haired warrior as he turned his head to see the beast stand tall in the fashion of a bodyguard. Calypso looked him down and up as Garion was talking to him about how he would have struck at him if Alex was not posessed and how we should be more careful of our energy now that we are at war.

In addition, it seemed that he was aware of the conversation that Calypso and Alex had; at least the platinum haired playboy's portion.

"Nothing's wrong with a little chit chat while i play with my opponents; you're the one who scared him off."

Garion was getting tired of Calypso's mouth, just like most people would after being around him too long and began to make his exit. But not before telling Calypso that a quick yelp to the dirt will make him appear.

Even though Calypso was more than likely not able to admit it, it was nice to have the genesis of earth on his side. What was NOT nice however was that Calypso and his partner were in the same situation they were in before Alex arrived.

The two of them inside of the pit of chaos.

"Oh Just Wonderful. The wind genesis make his exit and thinks he's the grim reaper, and the earth genesis went to go play with dirt which, if my calculations are correct, puts us back in the same sitaution we were in before!" he said in a cheery, sarcastic tone.

Calypso let out a sigh before deciding that they should take care of business before he died of boredom.

"Ready when you are." he told Exosus.

Agent Code Monkey

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:02 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
"It has been too long, I have been away for to long, its time for me to help fix this s**t that this evil has caused." A clean cut Teran was beginning to walk through the plains, as he dragged his blade across the ground, a new found hope shining off of his body as the light that emulated from him was stopping any demon from approaching. "The stronghold should be nearby, I can see who is still alive and help them train. If anything I can at least see if they are alive, and help make sure no more death occurs." The overcast flew silently over as a dark ominous feeling began to bring a jolt of anticipation through Teran. "Origin..." He uttered as he turned around, Creed standing before him with a grin of demons.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:13 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

Tapping his feet against the ground, a very cocky Creed was laughing. "Oh man! I have been following you for like minutes! How could you have not seen me? I swear... you are such a goof buddy!" Walking behind Teran, he slapped him in the back, and walked a bit ahead of him. his cackle grew into a roar as he drew a single blade from his side. "You have grown stronger... you know that? Before I could probably kill you in a second. You got that little ******** confidence back didn't you." his toes clenched against his bright shoes as his toes wiggled against the side. Creed was apprehensive for a just a moment as his power surged.

"I am not going to go easy on you this time Teran. No... never again will Origin go easy on you." Smiling, Origin's influence was taking over, his teeth already soaked in crimson began to bleed. His long blade began to glow and separate, into a longer blade and a short axe. His short crimson hair stayed calm, while his single long cherry bang began to jerk rapidly as a pink aura began to surround the man. Blood was circling around Creed before he began to step forward. "Cringe" He uttered as an explosion covered his body. Every part of his body had the power leaving it.

"Now... we will start simple, I won't use origin's power just yet." He jumped into the air, and slashed down with limitless percept, seven hundred slashes all within a moment at Teran, while Creed swung around towards the man's back, and attacked with blatant expiry. The single slash causing the earth below them to shatter.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:28 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
the power was immense, how Creed could summon up so much in a matter of seconds was insane, Teran could do no such thing. ********... he quickly looked to find Creed using his long blade. "This weapon... it looks as though you slash once, but its multiple attacks!" Teran laughed, knowing how to deflect it, holding out holy slayer, the large thick blade like a shield to deflect his attack, yet as he held it, the multiple attacks pushed him back, as soon as the attack finished, Teran turned to see Creed was gone. A large blunt pain shattered against the back of the man, blood launching out of him. Falling to the ground, he twitched and convulsed, no way to stand.

"And...that is your axe... each single attack thousand times stronger then the other. You could have killed me if not for Origin. Damn..." Teran closed his eyes, the force of that blow more powerful then he could have ever imagined. He fell into a deep sleep, only to open his eyes a moment later.

"No... if I fall asleep Origin will take over and torture me..." Shaking and coughing up blood, Teran stabbed Holy slayer into the ground, standing up slowly, his feet threatening to give out. "eversor pereo" He uttered as he burst forward with energy, connecting his blade against that of Creed's. Pure light and dark were shooting around the area, pushing back on the man. He jumped over the man, and did a flip in the air, slashing with holy slayer, which had turned into its light form. A blast of pure lumination overcame Teran, flying in all directions.

Falling back a few yards, Teran stabbed his blade into the ground and looked around quickly, there was no strategy in this area, for only the plain of dirt remained, all the demons had already fled, he was here for a fight to the death. He was dead here if he didn't use everything he had.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm
A bright pillar of light shot down as a large golden dragon flew over the desolate area, making the plane look extremely majestic. The golden pillar fell beside Teran, a familiar presence inside of it, a golden staff looming out of this pillar. As the golden light disappeared, a lone man stood beside Teran with a bright golden armor shimmering in the light, making everything seem so.. beautiful. He stepped forwards towards Creed, his armor clanking as he did. He drew his sword and pointed it towards Creed's face. "It is my job to kill Teran, and then, my job to kill you. Now, leave this place," he started, bring his staff into the air with his left hand, "At once!" Defaeco slammed the staff down, a golden light washing over the area, not doing anything important, just to make Defaeco look even more glorious.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:45 pm
Ethereal music came from above, the very elements shuddered as they felt this joyous wail, a black figure was seen, floating downwards. The figure was briefly illuminated, consumed in a fire of his own making, disappearing into ash.. The figure was next seen on the ground, winds turning around him, visible only for the dirt that they kicked up. The figure rushed forwards, the wind seeming to laugh, giggle even as the music picked up a pace, faster it went, until it all blurred together into a single, harmonious note. The air cleared..  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff