Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Mod Meetings
Guild Member Check In Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 pm
[Faelan]
@Eclipse - Lolz Thanks~! Aww, how long is it? D:

Ten torturous pages, but I'm not procrastinating this time! It's due Monday at noon. My goal is to finish the night before.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:21 pm
Checking in for a quickie. Will be roleplaying as soon as I invent this sheet..  

SH 221B Baker Street

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:22 pm
@E Ew, ten.. That's terrible... Oh, yay!! That takes discipline to do! I believe in you!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:27 pm
@Baker street: Good man, good man. I'm glad to see your on top of things dude biggrin .

This Check in is going so well, Kroska is pleased :3  

kroska
Vice Captain

SH 221B Baker Street

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:29 pm
I am glad Prometheus Sensei is pleased. -3-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:34 pm
Lolol

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:35 pm
[Faelan]
@E Ew, ten.. That's terrible... Oh, yay!! That takes discipline to do! I believe in you!!

I'm about two pages in. I admit to usually finishing it in the morning....

But I have a question! I'm helping remake the roleplay guide. First of all, are there any opinions on what I've done? And for the location part, would you prefer to link to the information provided in the sticky in each terrain or to the map?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:47 pm
xD I always did that, too. Sometimes, even the class period before. That was always fun.

I'm definitely happy with how it looks thus far. Um, for the link to the location of the threads individually, you can just provide the thread links. For the link to the location of each terrain, just go ahead and link it to the forum of the terrain or the sticky. Makes things easier, I think. If you wanna make a separate link space for the map URL that's good, too. (:

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:49 pm
Also, could we have a regular mod meeting about stuff 'cause I really wanna ask some questions and get some mod answers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 pm
Just Before An Eclipse

But I have a question! I'm helping remake the roleplay guide. First of all, are there any opinions on what I've done? And for the location part, would you prefer to link to the information provided in the sticky in each terrain or to the map?

xD I always did that, too. Sometimes, even the class period before. That was always fun.

I'm definitely happy with how it looks thus far. Um, for the link to the location of the threads individually, you can just provide the thread links. For the link to the location of each terrain, just go ahead and link it to the forum of the terrain or the sticky. Makes things easier, I think. If you wanna make a separate link space for the map URL that's good, too. (:

That was a little unnerving..  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 pm
Umm sure. Ask away :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:53 pm
Just Before An Eclipse
Just Before An Eclipse

That was a little unnerving..

Lol! Yeah, I accidentally clicked Edit and posted, instead of Quote. Ah, the power. xD

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 pm
OKAY. MOD MEETING ON.

So I'm wondering, does the guild seem too big and vacuous? So much so that it would scare new members or allow for too much empty space? If so, should we start getting rid of forums that we don't necessarily need or should we just up the advertisements?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:00 pm
Alrighty, time for some meeting decisions.

Kroska demands 2 month + inactive members be booted...with a moldy boot. Plus their profiles striked through, not removed but just the striked through command on the entire thing.

Also I want that "The Great Defiance" thread totally reset. The plot is great, the posts in it are...well I do not approve :p Plus everyone that posts in it but Z aren't around anymore.

There are some other threads that should be reset because they only have one or two posts in it done by a inactive member.

To be save we should archive the threads that are being reset and then remake the thread with its original plot post so its clean and pure.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:02 pm
Love it. On it now. (:

Mod Meetings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]