Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Smeargle had passed by the others, going over to pecha tree climbing it for a berry. "Hey there ev's."
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Riolu gathered up the Oran berries he had gathered and looked back at the group of pokemon that was beginning to gather in the clearing. "This place sure is getting crowded" he muttered to himself and ran back to Kirlia.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:24 pm

"I should go" said the umbreon as he stood up and aproched the espeon "hey if I bothered you I could just leave, if you want me to please ask" he stoped three feet infront of the espeon and looked at it
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:30 am

"It is not the fact you bothered me more to the point i did not know if you where going to attack or not. you are ok as long as we don't fight." She said as she floated a oran berrie down and set it down in front of the umbreon.

Furrie Princess Nala

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:11 am

Cynder grinned and nosed some of the Payapas Buizel's way, and others Nidoran's way. "I'm headed into the valley to the west of here. C'mon!" He skillfully balanced three on his back and trodded to the east.
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:18 am

"well thats good" siad the umbreon the walked back and layed down waching the other pokemon

cody-the-umbreon

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:51 am

Espeon floated a berrie over to her so she could eat herself. "Any one up for a good run?" She asked after eating the berrie.
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Riolu returned and finished mixing the juice for Kirlia, who happily accepted it. "I'm feeling better already" she said to him.
"That's good". Riolu smiled back.
"So did anything interesting happen today?" Kirlia asked him.
"Not really, just saw a bunch of pokemon down by the pond, I think they said they were going to the valley".
"That's not good" Kirlia said with a worried tone "There have been a few landslides there recently as well as sightings of a Tyrantiar in that area. You should go and warn them".
Riolu stood up and got ready "Okay then. I'll be back soon, okay?"
"Alright then. Good luck, and be careful" Kirlia replied and with that Riolu headed back towards the pond.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:53 am

(gonna jump in here....I'm bored of waiting for people to post in other RP's)
Gaia username: Lazurkri
Species: Hounddoom
Approx. level: 25
A bit of background: former leader of a pack of houndour, ran into a legendary pokemon, and doesn't remember much of the encounter, other than after he woke with major injuries, he never saw his pack again.

Hounddoom plopped himself down in the sunlight and let it warm him. the old scars from dominance fights and encounters with various other Majuu twinged, painfully, but he'd dealt with pain almost his entire life, and ignored it. He caught his reflection off a still puddle; he looked almost like his face had been painted a burnt orange, and his horns, a relic of his pack leader status, were a yellowish ivory color. He idilely rubbed one, then laid his head on forearms, and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Buizel picked up his share of the payapa berries and put them on his air pack. He looked at Cynder. "The west ,huh? Sounds like a plan!" He said, walking behind the quilava.

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:03 pm

"Wait!" Espeon yelled to the ones that seemed to be walking off. I don't think you want to leave just yet!" She said as she teleported Riolu there after senseing his feelings.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 pm

"I don't see why not, it has a great view and a cool echo into the forest at the edge of the basin there." Smeargle recalled pulling a pecha berry in half.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:08 am

(ignored again, I see....do I have to make my intros epic or something to get noticed?)
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:02 am

(I did not ignore you lazurki!)

Furrie Princess Nala

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:26 am

Riolu looked around at the sudden change of scenery. "W-what the...?" Then he realised that someone had teleported him. "Man I hate teleportation" he muttered, then looked at the group of pokemon he was now in front of. "Hey, umm You shouldn't go to the valley right now" he said to them. "My friend said that theres been a lot of landslides there and also theres a really strong Tyrannitar as well".
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff