Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
The upcoming Zombie Apocalypse. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombies?
  Meep?! No!
  Eh.
  No problem. I'm ready.
  BRAINS!!!!!
View Results

ranith_45

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 am
Nora Darsha
gohst13
Where I live we definately embrace our right to bare arms. My uncle owns about 47 guns, and I know how to shoot all of 'em. We have three dogs that would try to kill anything if we let them, and if that doesn't work.... I'm holding up in a CostCo stare
Now if only you lived in alaska you'd be set XD
there by making me set xp. But also tired of ulu's  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 am
John Obake
ranith_45
I live in Alaska
have hella guns
a german shepherd
a 400 arctic cat atv
and bubblegum cigarettes.
i will last
Honestly considering Zombies freeze well (Not the best flavor of otter pop) your's probably the best plan I heard yet. Welcome Back by the way.
why thank you sir, tWas a pleasure. And considering the fact that I eat otter pops in droves
this apocalyse will be more like the
a-popsickle-lypse!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YEAH!!!  

ranith_45

Rusty Obrien

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:11 am
Out_of_control57
Rusty-BlackFord
after many hours of killing zombies in games and watching hundreds of zombie movies I think I could lead my friends and family to survival.

not that I personally HAVE supplies but after it hits they would be easy enough to get. i have a few baseball bats to get me started.

provided they are not fast moving i should be ok. if they are id need to re-plan.

Same here, the only probelm is working your way up the weapons ladder xp

yeah but real life will have s**t all over the place not few and far between like that damn capcom game that gives you 8 slots and not enough ammo...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm
Nora Darsha
gohst13
Where I live we definately embrace our right to bare arms. My uncle owns about 47 guns, and I know how to shoot all of 'em. We have three dogs that would try to kill anything if we let them, and if that doesn't work.... I'm holding up in a CostCo stare
Now if only you lived in alaska you'd be set XD
Maybe so.... I find it wierd though that I would need to travel that far though... I have everything I would need right here.  

HatelessHeart

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

rak999

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:30 pm
Meh, i'm prepared for nuclear holocaust....i think i'd be prepared for some brain-eating mongrels...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:47 pm
That Shroomin Stoner
I keep zombie make-up on me at all times because you never know when you need to blend in. Zombies don't eat zombie brains. ^^

That won't help at all. You have to smell like the dead to be ignored. Looks aren't that important, but they do help. Zombies know the smell of their friends and foes.  

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 pm
I need Some more anti-zombie weapons man. the fuzz took my others. Maybe I'll pick some up in march.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:59 pm
John Obake
Have you read The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks?

I'm reading it right now :D
I'm in a rather ideal place to escape the undead hordes.

sugasu

Questionable Wrangler

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:13 pm
Oh to be zombie lunch in springtime..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 pm
John Obake
Many of you are aware that our days are numbered and any minute now could be the outbreak that ends us ******** all but how many of you have plans?
I live in a place that I specifically chose for Defense against the undead hordes. It's the top story of a house and we have a bridge you actually have to cross to get to our door. My backstairs are rickety and unsafe. Basically I'm pretty well fortified here compared to most of the huddled masses.
So what Zombie Defenses have you set up?

Although I doubt that a Zombie Apocalypse will occur in any foreseeable future I have planned to take up refuge in a well stocked Sam's Club and only travel out when necessary.

Sam's club has enough generators already hooked up to supply for loss of electricity until such a time I care to venture to the pumps located just outside the building to fuel the shelf of backup generators I will have strategically set up on a time release system with a major shut down during the evening.

Also I would ensure that before the alleged Apocalypse I would route a group of Sam's club delivery trucks to the store where I would be residing to extend my supplies thus reducing the need to move sooner rather then later.

I would create a through barricade blocking off every entrance containing multiple layers and many levels of traps. Accounting for an average height one of the main out of building defenses would be horizontal swinging pendulums set on magnetic fields with area motion sensors and oppositional magnetic that push the pendulums back to the original point.
There is so much more detail I can go into but it would take a lot of time!  

Riven Larustaki

Dapper Cultist

15,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100

lea florens

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:57 am
Well....seeing that I took up some regular exercise again....I could...run away?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

If a zombie apocalypse came, I'd be chow. Unless I managed to kill myself first...
It's all because I live in a suburb next to a city. No matter where I ran, I'd only find more zombies!
sweatdrop

Dea Ex

Mutant Headcrab

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:38 am
It entirely depends on what sort of zombies we're dealing with.

If it's Night of the Living Dead style, then not only will I survive, but I bet the zombie apocalypse only lasts a day at most.

If they're Return of the Living Dead style, then I'd say I'd be pretty screwed.

If they happen to be Dawn of the Dead remake style, then I might as well just give up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:00 pm
I keep a bag of canned goods and water by the front door, I also have a sword. Guns are awesome but eventually the bullets will run out. Swords last for as long as you take care of them.

Also random daggers stare  

Akakia Blossom

Aged Gaian

13,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Pet Lover 100

Megapixel Hero

Witty Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:08 pm
Depends on how fast they can move.

Sometimes in movies they are portrayed as completely ignorant hungry driven creatures who come at you at the speed of a snail. Everyone, with the exception of the occasional tank top wearing blonde girl, lives.

Other movies portray them as intelligent blood thirsty beings who learn to use modern weaponry and run like a track athlete. Everyone except the extremely lucky dies.  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff