Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Lyndria
Lyndria. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:27 am
User Image"I'm clean," Tor shivered and twitched. It didn't help his case one bit no matter how truthful his words were. "I s-swear to you I'm clean. And you gave me a p-proposition before." The nearby woman caught his eye and he managed to overcome his animalistic behaviors for a brief and shaky bow, "Pardon me, m-miss. I must borrow this gentleman for but a moment."  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:07 pm
"That's not what we meant," Avin growled, his hair slowly fading out to a white-blond color from the roots. He moved in close and spoke slowly and clearly to Tor, "You smell of alcohol, shame, and dirt. Go take a bath, and come back to us when you're clean. We may have a job for you then. Interrupt us once more, and we will end you," He threatened, stepping back and away. Turning towards the Girl, "so how about that dinner?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:59 am
User Image"I c-can explain each of those traits with detail and vigor if you would allow me to," Tor spoke through gritted teeth. "And n-none of these descriptions involve intoxication. But could I p-possibly convince you to put down your gavel and cease to judge me?" He clenched his fists and sparks jumped through his fingers. The light and rain had not permitted him to see the shifting colors of Avin's hair, but had he not been driven to tunnelvision by hunger pangs, he would have noticed the offness of this character. The prospect of them eating dinner together formally as if it were nothing was the last straw and finally drove him to violence. "I am clean," he growled before a surge of cold lightning enveloped his arms mid-punch as he aimed for Avin's face. Hunger more than anything was the cause of his ravenous behaviours. It was always the hunger.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:17 am
Sinku's right hand shot from under his cloak with his black mithrill blade in it to Tor's throat with it's blade surounded in a deep crimson aura." Don't be stupid ....your in no condition to fight this guy so cut it out and let it be .  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:56 pm
"Pardon us for Judging the Beggar," Avin spat angrily, relieved as he was that Sinku had stopped Tor's attack."And regardless of what sorts of excuses you have--" Avin stopped, studying the mans face; he withheld the rest of his thought and fished a gold coin from his pocket. He placed the coin in the mans hand and turned away, "Now let us alone." Avin continued now, down the street, away from the lot of them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image "You are not pardoned," Tor shouted over Sinku's blade. He shut his eyes as a wave of disorientation passed over him. Clutching his head, he hunched over and looked up at Avin pressing a coin to his palm. "Thanks," he grunted and stared down at the gold piece, scrutinizing every detail. A great part of him loathed it and loathed himself for taking it merely for its connection to that scum. Some part of him knew that that wasn't the last he would ever see of that creeper. Either way, he straightened and slipped the coin into his pocket before turning and apologizing to the lady, "Terribly sorry about that, miss." Turning to Sinku, he nodded, "Thanks for h-helping me out.. I kinda lost it."  

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:05 pm
" No problem" Sinku said with a chuckle as he sheathed his blade ." Would have hated to see you die that way....Although it would have been entertaining to watch." Sinku said with a dark chuckle " I may be part enlightened but that doesn't keep me from finding a slaughter entertaining"  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image "You know," Tor straightened and dusted his jacket, looking the tiny impression of their king in the eye, "I don't know about you, but I think I'll find a room at the Inn. Thanks again for your help." With an abrupt sneeze, he wiped his face and grunted before going on his merry way. He would have offered to split the costs with the mysterious creature, but thought better of sharing a room with a complete stranger.  

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:44 pm
Sinku chuckled." that would be wise for now...see you hen you are in better shape.....I'll show up when you least expect it so watch your back." He said as he turned and walked a few steps away and a pair of angelic wings shot out of his back and he shot off into the sky in a blur and setting off a small sonic boom in the process.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:52 pm
Avin passed under a lantern as he turned down the nearest alley, eager to get out of sight. As soon as he was sure it wouldn't be seen, one became two.
"That ******** drunk spoiled everything," Kraid growled, whipping around to face his brother. He ground his teeth, studying the Waste lander. "We should have killed him!"
"You know we couldn't have done that brother," Miles frowned, looking to Kraid with his remaining eye a dull blue, a ghost of its former self. "You forget the conditions of our arrangement," He continued, laying a hand on the patch that adorned his face.
Kraid turned away, clenching his bony fingers together. "I haven't forgotten."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:19 pm
User ImageLeona instantly tensed at the proposition of dinner: partially from instinct, partially from experience and a lot from hunger. Still the instinct quickly won out, no matter how hungry she was she’d learned the hard way to take money instead of food. She had scars to remind her. Tucking her wild hair behind her ear, she smirked at him with a hint of insouciance, “Sure but who isn’t here?” There was a part of her, which she tried to keep hidden, which was disappointed with his answer. She wondered if anyone truly felt the need to be free of the clutches of the city, or had they all simply accepted life. Or lost themselves? Did anyone remember what it was like before? Did they yearn for change like she wanted to?

As the wares-man caught up with them, she barely resisted the urge to press herself against the nearby wall in an attempt to get away from the poor stuttering man and his pet raccoon. She couldn’t help agree with the odd man, or perhaps it was men since he used ‘we,’ she’d spoken to: the newcomer seemed to reek of poison. It reminded her of drugs, though truly she didn’t know the source. There was another in her gang, Felix, the only orphan older than her who’d taught their ‘gang’ about drugs. He too remembered, yearned. But instead of keeping it hidden like she did, he lost it with drugs. He would take their precious little food money and blow it on anything for his fix. Leona wondered what happened to him, because she kicked him out of the gang. She told him he could come back if he stopped. No drugs had become the only real rule of they had.

None the less, she was thankful for his approach. It caused enough of a distraction for her to find the other‘s purse, and take one, no two coins from it. She knew better than to get greedy. Greed would get you caught. She smiled and laughed, bells twinkling once more and told the man, “No worries at all.” She watched him compose himself before her, surprised that his guise was so good. There still was a tinge of that poison she sensed earlier, but she easily ignored it. Nonetheless, she let them leave going the opposite direction. Perhaps she could find that man again. He‘d promised her a dinner, maybe some coins would suffice. Following where she‘d seen him go, she called out, “Hey where‘s that dinner you offered?” Her hands went to her blades, reminding herself that she could defend herself if something happened. For food it was necessary to take all risks.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:40 am
Miles shot up from his position against the wall, raising his eye patch as he stood."Hurry," He whispered, turning to Kraid.
As Leona approached, Avin pressed the bandage back into place and turned to face the girl. "Dinner?" He asked, shifting his gaze towards the sky. "Couldn't you just buy some with those coins you took?" he smirked, turning his gaze to her. "Don't worry, we're not angry," He added, reaching for his purse. "What would you like?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 am
User ImageLeona stepped back, her entire body tense to sprint off. Silently, her hands went to her wrists, grasping the dingy knives she kept on her. Judging by the space between the two of them, she had five seconds to escape: less if she was caught off guard. Trying to keep the tremors out of her voice, the young girl questioned, "And why is that? You seem to be rather random on who you waste your money on." Her gaze was steady, and she looked proud. Her elvish side seemed to give her strength to meet his eyes, and challenge him. She was not foolhardy, but she would not let herself be scared either. For a second she looked years older than her sixteen, and much more graceful than the smudges of dirt on her cheeks should have allowed. The rain was still pouring, but she could still feel the after affects of her warming spell.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:03 am
Avin chuckled, raising his hands in the air before him. "Easy child," He said, shaking his head. "I assure you, my intentions are nothing but pure. I choose to whom I give. For you see," He lowered his hands. "I'd rather not fuel an addiction," His words took on a more somber tone. "Which brings me to why I choose to give to you," He continued, relaxing against the wall. "You remind me of someone very special to me."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:31 am
User ImageShe blinked owlishly at him. Each flick of her eyelids was slow, pronounced, as if she thought up an entire story between them. She understood the not fueling addictions thing, but otherwise Leona still didn't believe him. He could be just that nice random guy who gives free money to young girl's and not expect anything back. He could be, but she doubted it. She wasn't perfect at judging people, and he just seemed unreadable. One second was positive, the next dreadful. It was like her entire body was being pulled towards him and pulled away from him at the same time. She tried to fight it, to sort out the emotions he gave off, but couldn't. Still, she nearly laughed when he said she reminded him of someone he'd met before. A smile was crossing her face when she saw the look on his face. She almost believed him. "What was her name?" she asked sharply, hoping to get an immediate answer, as opposed to a thought-through one.  
Lyndria

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff