Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:13 pm
Intoxikace
I actually like Rankwatch. >___<

I was using the wrong rank of something when I was doing a random on my Druid in her OS and I would've had no idea I was using the wrong rank unless I got that whisper.
It made my DPS higher; which helped the group go faster.. it's a good thing.
Yes it gets annoying if you just leveled, but you can just ignore the person..
But at level 80.. if you are in a RAID and it goes off and you HAVEN'T trained the spells.. you should get instantly kicked.. that's just lazy.

I hate it when people are too lazy to gem/enchant their gear.
Then get pissy when they don't get into raids because of it.

I hate it when people lie to me about how experienced the group is.
I got a whisper on my priest about ICC 10; and apparently it was a group full of Kingslayers and they were going to try to do some acheives.. I want the mount so I joined the group.
Some of the people didn't even have blood wing down. o__o
And the leader didn't even do Sindragosa.
So I left.. then the leader whispered me all pissed off and I told him not to lie to me and threw him on ignore.

lol, there's a box with a check in your spell/ability book. It say's show item rank... make sure it's not checked ant whatever spell you use is instantly the highest rank. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 pm
people wanting GS for 60 and 70 raids when your an 80 rlly just let the people go
noob tanks who think thereall that because they have a rare shield
gold spammers
lol rogues when im not playing on mine
ninja looters
heals that are last minuite heals(when they wait until the tank has about 1k hp and then uses thev worst heal they have thus wiping the group)
the chuck norris barrens chat crap hello hes like 50 something
dps needing on tank gear
when people dont get what they want they whine and leave  

Arthas Hellscream

oXLizXo

Romantic Kitten

2,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:23 am
(tanking)I hate in when I in a dungoen and a dps is telling me 2 go faster when I am w8 for the healer get mana

(healing)I hate when I get a preist, lock, mage and rounge thinks he tank so he pull so I let them died rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 pm
kaminari ROCK
othgan243
iFaith-Chan
GS Sailor Saturn

Gear Score: I have no idea what mine is, and don't really care, but it's still annoying.

Agreed. I know mine and its so so but yeah its annoying. =/

The only reason i downloaded the addon is because you cant raid on my server if you dont know your GS. i hate it so much since people ask for ridiculous gearscores for entry level raids. 5k for OS, even on 3D, is overkill.

You could just ask somebody what it is. A lot of people just do that. Or they use the WoW-Heroes one, which is a lot more accurate to do anyway.

if i could do that, i would. but oh no, on stormfail, if you ask for a port on a low lvl character your called a n00b and everyone just ignores you, and gs is the same thing. i really need to transfer servers.

Don't get me wrong, i've met nice people, which is part of why i'm still there, but they don't come online a lot anymore or xfered a while ago.  

othgan243

Shirtless Hunter

3,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:26 am
Arthas Hellscream

when people dont get what they want they whine and leave

Happens mostly with Butcher's Slicer. ITS JUST SWORD. You'll get it next time. (Let 'em hope.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:52 pm
Getting home to find some b*****d has hacked my account, landed me a 3-hour ban for gold selling and cleared out my money and inventory.

That said, Blizz were very friendly and gave most of it back. The stuff that didn't come back...eh, just some leather and honour points, which I don't really care about.

GS Sailor Saturn

maiora premunt

Sparkly Capitalist

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:43 am
othgan243
kaminari ROCK
othgan243
iFaith-Chan
GS Sailor Saturn

Gear Score: I have no idea what mine is, and don't really care, but it's still annoying.

Agreed. I know mine and its so so but yeah its annoying. =/

The only reason i downloaded the addon is because you cant raid on my server if you dont know your GS. i hate it so much since people ask for ridiculous gearscores for entry level raids. 5k for OS, even on 3D, is overkill.

You could just ask somebody what it is. A lot of people just do that. Or they use the WoW-Heroes one, which is a lot more accurate to do anyway.

if i could do that, i would. but oh no, on stormfail, if you ask for a port on a low lvl character your called a n00b and everyone just ignores you, and gs is the same thing. i really need to transfer servers.

Don't get me wrong, i've met nice people, which is part of why i'm still there, but they don't come online a lot anymore or xfered a while ago.

http://wow-heroes.com/

Now you can. smile But it does sound like you should get off of there either way. But no matter where you go you will find at least some people who are like that, but in less numbers. I highly suggest visiting other servers and seeing what they are like before you make that decision.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:56 pm
GS is amazing. Not having GS would be like the game not telling you when somebody was level 80 or not.

I got so sick of carrying kids through stuff, pulling like 5.7k, carrying a 1.9 gs hunter pulling 600. They don't deserve hilts. Rawr.

And they want high lvl gs for low raids cuz they want to do them.

I remember back in vanilla, you couldn't do ZG without knowing what you're doing, regardless of how much t3 you had. That's why people usually say "PST GS AND/OR ACHIEVEMENT!"

Least on Destromath/illidan they do. But then again, on destro and illi you can down LK with a pug, so IDK about other servers.

What I hate, is wiping on sindragosa like 9 times, doing the "This is the last run, then I'm done." then downing her, then having my item drop, and losing the roll to a 3.2k gs alt. gives you a little dead feeling on the inside.  

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

maiora premunt

Sparkly Capitalist

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 pm
SK Loda
What I hate, is wiping on sindragosa like 9 times, doing the "This is the last run, then I'm done." then downing her, then having my item drop, and losing the roll to a 3.2k gs alt. gives you a little dead feeling on the inside.

Doesn't sound like GS works all that great for you then :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:53 pm
Meh, in guild raids, when officers and raid leaders, and even the GM, say they want to bring their alts, I don't argue. It's in pubs where I will flip the s**t, hope through your mic, and beat kids. I hate it when people don't know fights, and cause a group with a tank with 5.8, me with 5.8, healer with 5.8, and other guy with 5 to wipe on guy in forge of souls, cuz the spirit keeps healing him. Then there's always 1 person who doesn't vote to kick the person and jesus it's like wtf man...  

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

ileon lionheart

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 am
Leveling from 71-80 without any help besides The people that pop up in your random dungeon que  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:35 am
ileon lionheart
Leveling from 71-80 without any help besides The people that pop up in your random dungeon que

lol...

People who overprice things grossly. I'm not paying 70g for a stack of copper ore...god.  

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

LDownTo

OG Tycoon

6,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:03 am
SK Loda
ileon lionheart

lol...

People who overprice things grossly. I'm not paying 70g for a stack of copper ore...god.
We only do it cause people actually fork over the gold for it. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:08 am
Oh lol I do it too, but it's just annoying when other people do it. mad  

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

GS Sailor Saturn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:13 pm
Logging on in the morning to find that my guild leader has been hacked...and that the hacker has booted everyone out of the guild (though it does get some funny points for one of the guildies logging on as it happened, saying hi to the hacker and getting gkicked in response).  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff