Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:47 pm
The Eleventh AK
Xilo The Odd
J of The Wind
Orphie
I think the main reason I didn't like Wily is because they did a horrible job with his makeup and it looked like his skin was falling off.

Also I don't think he was a very good actor.

His mustache was irritating to me. It was NEVER even and always seemed to change in size, color, and thicknessin every scene!

I AM Dr. WILY AND THIS IS MY NEWEST CREATION:

MUSTACHE MAN.
yeah. a comb strapped to his face would have been more consistent. and maybe give him a wacky wig with a bald cap to capture the image better. oh hey his ufo thingy wasn't the right colors, hey his base didn't look quite right. hey megaman could use his teleport thing and fight at the same time unlike in the game you couldn't. hey roll was a blond asian. hey metal gear awesome was on lights computer once. hey th- *spoils the rest of the movie*

i say talk crap all you want, you can never make anything close to that on a limited budget like he had.

no one here could.

yes i have that little faith in all of us. even me.

No, we probably couldn't. But Hollywood could. Which was my whole point.
no your right hollywood really did a good job sticking to the story behind Doom when they made that movie, everything really made you think of the stuff in it. no they did a good job on that.

sarcasm aside, they probably would of made it so fake to the point you might as well be playing a newer version of the same game. atleast here even with bad CGI it feels somewhat realistic while keeping a good portion of the actual story.

EDIT: also i didn't know AK was a furryous individual about this. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:12 am
Doom sucked, but it's better than this garbage.

You know as opposed to this being 100 times better

I dunno how many times I have to say it before people get what I meant. Yeah, video game movies suck. That doesn't make this better, just because it was made by some guy with a low budget.

And I'll say it again, I can't believe how offended you guys are acting. All I did was point out something he said I thought was funny, and suddenly everyone is after my head. XD  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:18 pm
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS ACTING?! eek

the dragon always knows?  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers