Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:05 pm
Enkah opened her pure white wings fully, for a moment, looked to Isobel. "Why are you here?" She asked.

Nyra stepped from the shadows, her hands off her swords.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:12 pm
He looks at her.He would use his powers to heal her soul and heart but only if she asked it.He moves from her to go stand near Ehkah  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Muse of Love

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:13 pm
Isobel glared at the angel and growled lightly. "None of your damn business now is it? Now why don't you go along and do whatever the hell the angels are planning for us!" She was thoroughly pissed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:34 pm
"I shall not kill this angel and neither shall you. You can't be bitter at all of them." She couldnt stand anymore of the contant violence.  

OxXoSapphireOxXo

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:02 pm
Massasooni gets bored of just watching, so he decides he'll need to take a bit of action. He pulls his hood over his head before jumping down from the shady tree and walking over to join Isobel's side, looking down some to hide his face from the light. "... Go... This is our territory... go back to the happy clouds and feed the people below your little lies of protecting the lives of the people, when in reality your preventing the very freedom to do anything wanted." He said, of course to the angels.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:17 pm
Demon/Angel: (<----- if I may.)
Name:Ira Nekro
Small Biography: Was born in hell, enjoys her job and time in the woods. Also enjoys company of all races. Is a attracted to the light and the dark. Mostly light though.(Demons-dark and Angels-light.)
Special Power (Only one): healing
Picture:User Image  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:47 pm
Nyra stepped forward, glaring at Enkah. "Get Out!" She said, her voice loud and with no patience.
Enkah felt no need to contradict their accusations. She couldn't say they were completely untrue. She bowed her head, keeping her eyes on them, and flew away.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:58 pm
Jaded glares at Massasooni"I do protect the humans.I have since the day I became an angel. I put my life on the line for them. And this is territory any came be in demon"He crosses his arms over his chest then looks at the broken path.He remembers it well.THe day he entered it when he died..Before he became an angel.He knew its horror and all that it was.He knew of the war of heaven and hell and how humans were caught inbetween  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:17 pm
He shakes his head before lowing his hand, but the orb remained floating in the air. "You think that... all you angels think that. You're mind has been filled with the lies of those of the 'holy' and 'right'. We're the true ones in charge of things... You try to put limits... we're the ones freeing them to do what they really want... wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony... punished by you little bastards... yet the more you protest... the more to realize and come to us. We give what the people want... then they get to live with us. This whole planet is ours; I don't see how you could come to think it would be a part of your 'heaven'. They don't need to be 'protected' by you... they are fine on their own." He said crossing his arms as well, with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:22 pm
Isobel moved slightly so none of the people were standing beside her. Her eyes were firey red as she glared. "Damn it, just leave!"  

Muse of Love

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:38 pm
Massasooni ignores Isobel, as if she said nothing to him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:41 pm
Isobel took this into consideration. If the angels and demons were already at war, then that would mean she didn't have to do anything. She listened to the conversation.  

Muse of Love

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:47 pm
Enkah flew back into one of the trees. She didn't want to face Nyra again... even though she could easily outmaneuver her.

Nyra looked closely at Jaded, her hand on the hilt of her sword. She walked over by Massasooni. She said "What he said is true. You interfere in their problems. Always meddling, you sneaky, sneaky, angels."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:21 pm
Jaded looks at Nyra with a glare"I don't interfere.When they call for help I am there for them.I was human once. I know what it was like to be one. To know the difference from right and wrong.And ye have nay right to speak to me."He was not in a good mood now. He looks back at Massasooni"I know the lies the other angels say but I do not do as they do.Humans have free will to do as they wish.If they need help I am there. Unlike the other angels who hold glory. I do not.I am the Jaded angel as many call. I have the mind still of a mortal and yet not. "Jaded was named thust from his mother for his life was jaded from the start of his life to the end even as a angel it was jaded but he still did his best to help others  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:13 pm
((Shoot... you stay off for a couple of days and look wat happens wink ))

I sit on a high rock over looking the passage. I have my wings folded behind me and watched the forest passage  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff