Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
S.I.: How many do it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashli Terror Discoteka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:06 pm
Mrs.Yousuke Fuuma
My crush just found out a few days
ago he doesn't seem to care...but
When he saw my cuts he
said"She's hacking herself!'
and walked off a never said
another word of it......im not sure what
to think...
neutral

I hate it when people say that, like they try to make it into a joke or something  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:34 pm
AshlixCanxDiscox
Mrs.Yousuke Fuuma
My crush just found out a few days
ago he doesn't seem to care...but
When he saw my cuts he
said"She's hacking herself!'
and walked off a never said
another word of it......im not sure what
to think...
neutral

I hate it when people say that, like they try to make it into a joke or something

i love him but sometimes he can be the biggest
jackass in the world....
neutral  

La Santisima Muerte

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

xLevicorex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:59 am
i tried cutting before and it didnt do anything for me, like it didnt make me feel any better, didnt take my mind off anything, it did nothing the only difference was i had blood pouring out of my wrist so yeh, i kind of chose not to do so from then on, and instead just write music bout issues i have, its much more effective for me

Circle Takes The Square m/  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:12 pm
Cutting has never really helped solve any of my problems... and when I first did it I didn't really expect it to.
Everything in life is sooooo confusing. Relationships, family issues, thoughts.... exspecially emotions.

One day I just broke. I couldn't take being so unsure about so many important things...
...so I cut. And the razor... the blood.. the pain. It all felt so REAL. So definate. Everything else in my life was some shade of grey... but that was pure black and white. And that made me feel like I finally had something in life that I KNEW would always be there for me. =/  

[Adhesive Message!]

xtriggerhappyx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:58 am
...I used to.

I started when I was 13.

I stopped because I turned sXe.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:03 am
Lori tried killing herself on the yesterday at around 10:00pm.
Because I took something too serious.
Because Im stupid.
Im worthless.
I dont deserve to live.
I slit my wrist 27 or more times according to my doctor.
I had to go to the hospital.
And I lost about two to three pints of blood.
-.-"
I hate myself.
Ugh..
Im so ******** retarded.
SOMEONE KILL ME GODAMNITTTT!!!
crying crying

lori gee

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:29 pm
Omg. D :. Bad Lori. D :.

I promised my Seannehkins I would never cut again...And I did. ; ___ ;. On Friday because my dad was drunk and he hit me...again...I had a total breakdown and it was "fun".

I'm now losing my Happy Mask by the day and slowly going suicidal again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:15 pm
=(
Why do people think it's so wrong?

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

[hxc.waffle]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:48 am
I don't think it's wrong, I just think there must be something else you can do to make your self feel better. I mean does the pain make you feel happy? does it really make whatever is happening in your life that's making you depressed go away? I think not. But look I'm not judging any of you, and I can understand that for some cutting could get rid of what you're feeling... for a while... cause then again dosen't it just come back to haunt you minutes or days later. So really i don't believe it solves anything, I think it just puts a patch on the outside to cover up what's really hurting on the inside. Maybe the next time you feel like cutting take a walk, or do something you like, like playing DDR...(er sorry that's what i like doing haha), but yeah do something you like. But those are just my two cents on the subject : ]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:15 am
I think im gonna take a break for a while guys.
Off gaia..
My mind is too ******** up right now.

lori gee

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:36 pm
kagale
I don't think it's wrong, I just think there must be something else you can do to make your self feel better. I mean does the pain make you feel happy? does it really make whatever is happening in your life that's making you depressed go away? I think not. But look I'm not judging any of you, and I can understand that for some cutting could get rid of what you're feeling... for a while... cause then again dosen't it just come back to haunt you minutes or days later. So really i don't believe it solves anything, I think it just puts a patch on the outside to cover up what's really hurting on the inside. Maybe the next time you feel like cutting take a walk, or do something you like, like playing DDR...(er sorry that's what i like doing haha), but yeah do something you like. But those are just my two cents on the subject : ]

yes I see where you're going. I mean why would someone hurt themselves even more than they already are. but for some people it's all they've ever known. It's the only thing that makes them feel better. Maybe it's the only thing they can controll. For me it's kind of like that. I mean I stopped but I still have other problems. I've been in and out with eating disorders for a while and it's only becuase it was the thing that I could controll.
I do see you're side though and I agree for most of it.
But what if people didn't want to try to cope with pain in any other way than cutting?

Lori! Don't leave, it makes me sad really. People care about you too much.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:07 am
Ho har!
im back.
and ready to post.
give me some new info..
<3

lori gee

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:26 am
x__YourGlamWhoreX
Lori tried killing herself on the yesterday at around 10:00pm.
Because I took something too serious.
Because Im stupid.
Im worthless.
I dont deserve to live.
I slit my wrist 27 or more times according to my doctor.
I had to go to the hospital.
And I lost about two to three pints of blood.
-.-"
I hate myself.
Ugh..
Im so ******** retarded.
SOMEONE KILL ME GODAMNITTTT!!!
crying crying

We can't lose you though because we all love you so much here!!! 3nodding 4laugh blaugh biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:03 pm
;D
Thank you. <3

lori gee

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items