Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A sailor Moon Rp ( Sailor Zodiac Rp w Orginals ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:09 pm
Natalia was in study hall, writing more of her manga, In & Out when she heard a crash from down the hall. "What the?" She ran down the hall, I feeling of dread washing over her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:32 pm
Sailor Capricorn looked at the monster and smiled " Pretty suited solider of love and justice Sailor Capricorn, This is supposed to be a place of learning and place for talk" she said " In the name of Capricorn Ill punish you " she said and jumped in front of the monster. " CAPRICORN EARTHQUAKE !!!" she yelled sending the attack at the Youma.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:39 pm
Miku stayed silent, as she crawled behind a nearby desk and watched. She wished there was some way she could help. She felt so defenseless just sitting and watching, as the senshi and youma fought each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:09 am
Vampeel gave Sailor Capricorn a look of pure frustration as it jumped back out the window to avoid her attack.

Sailor Sagittarius then ran through the doorway, "Hey! What happened?" She asked as she ran over to the energy-less students. "Who are you?" She asked Sailor Capricorn in suspicion.  

Faiyth

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:56 am
Fae heard the attack. Dang, she thought, I'm missing something. She slipped into an alley way that happened to be near by and shouted "Libra Constallation Power!" Her hair automatically went up in a silverish-blueribbon and her outfit changed into a navy blue pleated skirt a black bow and a navy blue stone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:26 pm
Vampeel landed in the middle of the street and once again grabbed a couple people. "If I don't get any energy, Master Alan will surely have my head." She said to herself as she sucked the people dry.

Skye turned to the window once she heard the screams of people outside as they ran from the plant youma. "Oh great, it's probably already gotten stronger from that energy."  

Faiyth

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:32 pm
" Your not going anywhere " Capricorn shouted " CAPRICORN VOLCANIC ERUPTION " she yelled a volcano formed in front of Vampeel and lava poured from the opening ontop of the monster. The lava hardened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:53 pm
Vampeel screeched in agony as the lava hardened leaving her in a prison of rock.

Skye looked at Sailor Capricorn, "Who are you?" She asked again.  

Faiyth

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:12 pm
" Lets just say I am a friend of justice" Sailor Capricorn said to Skye she smiled and then walked away from the school " Oh befor I go " she said and turned tward the Youma " CAPRICORN BLACK HOLE " she yelled and a big black hole formed in her hands and the youma dissapeared into the hole. Capricorn then closed it and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:18 pm
Sailor Sagittarius raised a brow at Sailor Capricorn, "B-But, Oh crud." She mumbled before taking off after her.  

Faiyth

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:15 pm
" Skye isnt it " Sailor Capricorn said smiling " I knew it was you " she said and held her hand out. " I could sence you were a scout" Capricorn continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:26 pm
"Oh, hey! Your Megan aren't you?" Skye asked as she shook her hand. "So, do you know who is sending all these monsters?"  

Faiyth

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:59 pm
((Do they all know they're senshi or just some/most?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:02 pm
Sailor Libra walked up behind the other two scounts, "Hey, girls." She winked playfully, "Good job. I'm Sailor Libra, AKA Fae. I'm the scout of balance. Good job, by the way." She smiled.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Faiyth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:30 pm
(I think it depends if you want your senshi to know or not.)  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff