Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fallout RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:42 pm
Dimitri's eyes flicked to the actions of the other fur, everyone seemingly intent on leaving, one with half of his valuables, the other with deadly aim judging by the bodies, and long range, neither of which he was too interested in letting far from his sight, hesitating for a moment, giving a small cough.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm
"Unsuccessful?" Lenan quickly came to a stand, his rifle still pointed towards the fur's chest. "Maybe it was 'unsuccessful' because you ain't nothin' but a lowly little worm who hasn't even learned how to wriggle around in the big bad wastes just yet. You ain't got jackshit to steal." He scoffed and poked the barrel of his repeater into the fox's gut. "If I were a parasite, I'd be frying bigger fish. No, I'm just a.. marauder of sorts. You, little punk, need to learn how to survive out here. Attitude like that.. you'll end up Radscorpion food in a day. Tops."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:58 pm
Dimitri shrugged again, his paws open, "There is more to scavenge from an individual than what you can steal... your dog for example... nothing to steal from him, and he needs scarce resources that you could have used... but he is useful, right?" He gave a small grunt as he was poked with the gun. "I see no attitude that would make any difference against an unthinking creature. That is what makes more than just the material valuable. Sure, you can steal and live like a base animal, die like a base animal, but I don't see any profit in a life like that. I may die in a day, but you will die before your time as well, but you know the individuals that don't die so early? You know that there is safety in numbers, that the strengths of one can make up for the weaknesses of others." He said, slowly moving a paw to a pants pocket and pulling out a battery clip, holding up the marvel of engineering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 pm
Name:Mattias
Fur/scale:wolf
Faction:wastelander
User:70mustangwolf
Bio:been cruiseing the plains for as long as i can remember
Descrip/pic:tall like 7 feet tall black with white spot on belly and snout also a large 3 piece sscar from the eye to the neck  

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

dark lady nioka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:59 am
nioka's pistol barrel touched lightly to the back of lenans head her tail waved innocently behind her "drop the gun or he will be cleaning your brains off his boots" she cocked the pistol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
hearing a commotion he paused and listened for a moment only to continue on the path towards the commotion leaving the jerry rigged hand cart behind releasing the lock on the 44. magnum he always had at his side he slipped behind a boulder seemingly unnoticed he watched a female cat rest a gun against a racoons head so he decided to watch  

70mustangwolf

2,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:37 am
(Wish to point this out, cannot believe I only noticed it now... Fallout takes place, depending on the particular game, anywere from 2070 onwards...you've said the war began ( and essentially ended) in the 1950's, at least a century and half too early.... Sorry if I seem like a nerd, its just I'm a Fallout 3 Junkie, so I know most of what there is to know about the Fallout universe....and I hate inaccuracies.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 am
MR HIGH COMMAND
can i be enclave?

Name: MR HIGH
Fur/scale: FOX
Faction: waste lander
User: MR HIGH COMMAND
Bio: when my parents were killed by super mutants raiders took me in showing me what it took 2 survive in the wasteland
Descrip/pic: from the result of many battles MR HIGH has many scars all over him and a violent disposition wearing standard armour  

MR HIGH COMMAND

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:19 am
MR HIGH is sitting on a small pile of rubble drinking and smoking a cigar . while his men lead a raid on a small town trying 2 find something of value . he watches as his men kill and burn everything in site

he looks up and smiles thinking 2 him self*god i love my job  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 pm
MR HIGH is still sitting there when two men drag a elderly fox and tell me its the town leader.the lift his face so i could get a look at him. its covered with cuts and bruises. the old man begs us not 2 hurt him and his family . i chuckle and blow smoke from my cigar in his face. i slide out my sawed off shotgun and aim it at his head* its you or me* i pull the trigger and blow his head apart  

MR HIGH COMMAND

dark lady nioka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:59 am
(hate to be a b***h but the enclave could care less about people or towns in the wasteland all they are concerned with is scavenging ancient technology "you can make another human or town but if the technology is lost to a plasma caster it is lost forever" ^_^ just sayin)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:08 am
Blaze immediately turned and snarls at the woman, growling with burning hostility as an obvious warning for her to back off from his master. Lenan, however, ignored the fur's threat altogether kept right on going with his "civil" discussion. "Christ in a handbasket, do you ever shut up? Your 'holier than thou' attitude is what gonna get you killed out here, a*****e. I'm not trying to get rich and successful. Hell, I doubt that anyone out here nowadays is. We all know our place is to get by and survive. You'd be smart to remember your place." With his rifle barrel still snugly pressed against Dimitri's stomach, he reached out a paw to grab the battery so he could examine it more closely.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 pm
Dimitri chuckles, following the trail of guns to bodies, "I'm still alive so far... And how else does one intend to improve their life if not by trying? Unless you are content with just surviving. I'd rather die in pursuit of something better." He said, eying the small energy cell. "Proof of sentient ingenuity... Progress can only be achieved when survival is not your only objective. And even if survival is your final objective, think of how much more likely you are to survive in a larger group with varied talents, even if they are just radscorpion fodder. And no, I don't shut up."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 pm
"Yes, you're alive, but from the looks of you, you haven't been out here long at all." Lenan lowered his repeater slightly, waving his hand nonchalantly towards Blaze, whom slowly backed off from the woman. "Are you suggesting that I find some company to be safe in? Because I've been surviving out here for years without some goody-two-shoes vaultie like you. If I had followers, that'd just more mouths for me to steal for." The raccoon slung the rifle onto his back and pocketed the energy cell, figuring he'd get some use out of it.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers