Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Moments when a soundtrack for a videogame touched you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:53 pm
Trenn Flashkill
moonlightwaterdragon
The Eleventh AK

which brings me to mine.

Make fun of me all you want, Fish. Chrono Trigger has ******** beautiful music. ): <

I can't second this enough.

I would have agreed but that's not Magus' theme.

Magus' Theme is bad-a**.... but not... touching o-o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:54 pm
Trenn Flashkill
moonlightwaterdragon
The Eleventh AK

which brings me to mine.

Make fun of me all you want, Fish. Chrono Trigger has ******** beautiful music. ): <

I can't second this enough.

I would have agreed but that's not Magus' theme.

Or The Kingdom of Zeal. Or Schala's theme. Or the entire freaking soundtrack.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 pm
wow sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 pm
The Eleventh AK
wow sorry

GOD AK HOW DARE YOU HAVE GOOD MUSICAL TASTE AND/OR ATTACHED MEMORIES  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:18 pm
Wantcookie
The Eleventh AK
wow sorry

It seemed like you were saying that all those songs were better than the one I picked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 pm
The Eleventh AK
Wantcookie
The Eleventh AK
wow sorry

It seemed like you were saying that all those songs were better than the one I picked.

Oh god no, my mind would probably break while trying to choose one song from the soundtrack and saying it's better than all the rest.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:33 pm
Wantcookie
The Eleventh AK
Wantcookie
The Eleventh AK
wow sorry

Oh god no, my mind would probably break while trying to choose one song from the soundtrack and saying it's better than all the rest.

It's not even my favorite song. I was just trying to pick one that sounded "touching" I guess  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:37 pm
"Requim of Star-Crossed Nights" which is the song during the credits of Castlevania: Oreder of Ecclesia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeK-Y8c6NOE

"Rituals" also from Castlevania: Order of Eccelsia. This song is played when Albus (If you follow the "requim" link, he is the guy with the gun.) (Spoiler alert!!! highlight the text if you want to know! If you you just want to know so you can tell a friend who has it, that's just mean, so don't do it. And if you have the game and you want to know, DON'T HIGHLIGHT IT!! That spoils the fun.) dies after Shanoa WRONGFULLY kills him. Barlowe is crazy and he just wanted Albus out of the way, so Shanoa would use Dominus which would KILL her and he knew!! He's crazy and wanted Dracula reserected. He took Shanoa's memories and emotions, which where stolen as a sacrifice to Dominus, he blamed it on Albus, Albus interefered (during the ritual that would pepare her body for using it) so Shanoa wouldn't die by using Dominus (he was just looking out for her; he begged Barlowe for him to be the bearer [the person who bears Dominus] so Shanoa wouldn't die but Barlowe sent him on a "fool's mission" [a quote used when Shanoa was talking to Barlowe after obtaining the third piece of Dominus] so Shanoa would be bearer and then he could blame losing her memories on Albus. Albus tried to find a nother way to defeat Dracula, since the Belmont clan died out, or whatever so in the small town of Wygol Village, he kidnapped the 13 [technically 14] residents, drew some of their blood, said some incantation and tried to find the one related to the Belmonts. A little girl named Anna says, "You know, I have strange dreams sometimes. A dream where a man with a whip is fighting something. Fighting something scary." So Anna, her mother Irina and her brother Serge are all relatives of the Belmonts! Too bad Albus isn't around to see it....), Barlowe told Shanoa to get Dominus back, but we all know he's crazy and wanted to sacrifice her. Well, she defeats him and know his body is Dracula's vessel. She promised Albus she would never, ever use Dominus, a promise Shanoa couldn't keep. Shanoa used Dominus (it's made from dracula's power) to kill Dracula and Dominus requires a soul so it will work (it's f*cked up, i know.). Albus' soul was still in Dominus and he sacrificed himself for her. When she used it, Shanoa got all her emotions and memories back. Albus asked Shanoa to smile for him before his soul was risen. She did.
Oh wow, that was like the whole final cutseen and the whole game. Sorta...eh, watch it on youtube or get the game.
And it plays in the cut seen before the credits. I always get tears when i hear it...

http://www.youtube.com/user/VGMChannel#p/search/0/KHGrSD17p34  

Expired Pudding

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:44 pm
In actuality, the FFVII soundtrack is pretty good. The original quality of the music can go die in a hole, but the compositions and melodies are often quite touching.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 pm
My buddy Luke(Milk) cries every time he hears Return to Zanarkend and Midna's Lament, he just can't handle them.

@ Pudding. White out your spoilers.  

Owwin

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:55 pm
Owwin
My buddy Luke(Milk) cries every time he hears Return to Zanarkend and Midna's Lament, he just can't handle them.

sorry!!! it's just that whenever i say Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia people go "wat??" it p!sses me off, because it's such an awesome game, and only people who read Nintendo Power have heard of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 pm
Expired Pudding
Owwin

sorry!!! it's just that whenever i say Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia people go "wat??" it p!sses me off, because it's such an awesome game, and only people who read Nintendo Power have heard of it.
I don't read Nintendo power. Albus is probably one of my favorite characters from the series, other than Richter. Wasn't trying to seem mean, just didn't want people to have it spoiled. Also I would like Shanoa more if it wasn't for the "Amnesia" plot line  

Owwin

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:40 pm
The Eleventh AK
Wantcookie
The Eleventh AK
Wantcookie
The Eleventh AK
wow sorry

It's not even my favorite song. I was just trying to pick one that sounded "touching" I guess

Are you saying Magus never touched you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:49 pm
Owwin
Expired Pudding
Owwin

I don't read Nintendo power. Albus is probably one of my favorite characters from the series, other than Richter. Wasn't trying to seem mean, just didn't want people to have it spoiled. Also I would like Shanoa more if it wasn't for the "Amnesia" plot line

You did beat the game right???? Because i have a very importnat question for you: (highlight text after this for question) IF you have so beat the game, ow in the f^ck do you open Albus mode?!?! I soooo want to play it!!!!!!!  

Expired Pudding

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:53 pm
Trenn Flashkill
The Eleventh AK
Wantcookie
The Eleventh AK
Wantcookie
The Eleventh AK
wow sorry

Are you saying Magus never touched you?

He touched me once but I don't like to think about it.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff