Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
Hello best game eva invented The legend of zelda!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chlorine trifluoride

Durem Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 pm
Expired Pudding
kakara-nee-chan
Zelda = heart . I'm very indecisive, so I don't have a rigid 1st-2nd-3rd list of the games. I can sort them like this, though. (Only the games I've played... Funny, I thought there were more. confused )

Very Awesome: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask

Pretty Awesome: Wind Waker, Link to the Past, Minish Cap, Four Swords Adventures

So Okay It's Average: Twilight Princess

WAT?!?!? WAAAAAAAAT?!?!!!? U CALLED TWILIGHT PRINCESS AVERAGE?!?!?!?
.....only thing im offended on. I was too young to play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (i was, what 5?) so i don't really have an opinion of them. But what i HEAR is that they are beastly...one day i'll find out....

(Ah, sorry it took so long to respond. Honestly, I forgot about this topic. sweatdrop )

Don't get me wrong--it looked fantastic and Wolf Link is always a joy to play as, but it felt a little too easy for me. I don't know, maybe I'm better than I thought I was, but the only part of the game I was seriously sweating was that last swordfight with Ganon. Maybe it was because the plot seemed somewhat familiar, but...

Either way, beating the game didn't blow me away like some of the other titles. I'm sorry if I offended you, but it was just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:30 pm
Midnas Lament
The legend ofzelda is a series of games that are the best!!( and i mean THE BEST ) game series ever created by nintendo ( even though metroid is gaining) If you have never heard of this game then get out of this topic. I have played all of the games except for wind waker, and have beaten nearly all of them. Come here for help with any of the game and to discuss the games or about the postman or about how creepy tingle is!

User Image

User Image
Love that Tingle picture it's downright hilarious rofl rofl rofl  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:33 pm
The Zelda series is some of my favorite games to play... though the only ones I've managed to beat is The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:33 pm
Greatest Graphic Ever
User Image

Trust me. My sig is a freakin' Rubik's Cube for Christ's sake  

jedinightwing

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm
Enjoying Skyward Sword at the moment. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:15 pm
Quite honestly in my humble opinion I found that The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword to be the biggest letdown in the entire series... There was zero exploration, side quests were simple fetch items, way too much on the constant backtracking, and the controls are simply rather bad. The stamina gauge is a good idea when it comes to running but it being used for pretty much every single thing that Link does( e.x. pushing/pulling, fighting, etc) lowers the game play value, and the spurious rigor that Fi who is Link's partner in the game does constantly is a great annoyance. Honestly I would prefer having Scrapper as Link's partner... it would be funny to see 'Master Shortpants' get insulted by a robotic male version of Midna whenever you call on him for help rofl rofl rofl .  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 pm
I want to try it but haven't got round to buying it yet  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3