Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:32 am
Hiro_Uzaki
Yes, but it still has to travel to him. He is as fast as you are with his taijutsu styles.

((Dont insult me hiro im way faster then him))

Kai smiled as he planted his feet firmly into the ground.He took a deep breath as he plunged himself high into the air above all the danger.As he started to come down he raced through some hand signs."Violent water wave."Water erupted from Kais mouth as it covered everything below him.Lastly before Kai landed he formed another set of hand signs.Raiton chakra formed armor around Kais body as it increased his speed and strenght even more along with providing armor for protection.

((Violent water wave,lighting release armor.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:34 am
The Entire field now covered in flaming oil, the water not affecting the flames. the Fire licked at the Armor, disipating it, making it useless.

((Lightning is weak again Fire))

((Edit: YOur only about .3 times faster then me. Like I said, Im insane fast now.))  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:38 am
As Kais armor vansished he smiled."Turning up the heat are you."Kai did a hand stand as he started to swirl around taking the air from the fire like a torando.This quickly killed the fire by Kai as he cleared the small part of the field.

((That armor is rank but ok.

Also its closer to about .5 at my normal speed and its like 3 or 4 times faster at my top speed ha ha))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 am
((You really dont know what an oil fire is, do you? it isnt that easy, you have to wait for the Oil to burn up, and the toad I summoned is resupplying it so it doesnt run out. OH, and you put water on top of the oil, BONUS))

Akira Smiled as he swirled, little specs of flame went up at Kai and akira took this time to put his hand to the ground. "Lightning... Surge." Lightning was then amplified by water, there was a slight explosion and from all sides, Kai was surrounded by oil coming at him.

((Your in the Air, you cant maneuver. Fire Oil is surrounding you and Lightning is like a meter away. Either way, you have no where to go. I can end the jutsus, but Kai, you've been beaten))  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 am
((Water just thins out the oil how i used it))

Kai kept spinning until he heard Akira do the lightning jutsu.With out much thought Kai pushed up off his hands sending himself up high enough to avoid the lightning.Kai rotated in mid air to where he came down in the fire on his feet.He only stayed in the fire long enough to push himself into the air once more right above Akira and his toad.Kai smiled as his legs were slightly burned from the fire.HE then landed on the back of the toad behind Akira."Fire is fun,but dangerous."

((I dont think so yet.Just saying but my rpc almost doesnt feel any pain at all.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:00 am
The Toad suddenly reverse summoned and was gone, leaving Kai to fall to the Oil.

((There is enough oil to last about 4 posts, and now that your legs are burned, you wont be able to do much. Oh, btw, the oil is just above the knees, but Im using a special Oil walk jutsu to stay on top. Plus, I can summon the toad again, I can even use Oil tsunami again. anything done from here on is a waste of time, I can put out the flames, but your legs might be burned for awhile, btw, Oil has scalding abilities, so your legs are pretty much useless. people can take pain, but not when the muscle itself cant move from shock.))  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 am
Kai made a set of hand signs as he vanished being replaced with a log.He landed in a near by tree that was burning."You have beaten me."Kai grinned even tho he didnt expect anything less."Stop the fire now."

((I can keep going but i dont know what i would do cus i dont wanna look at my profile right now.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:10 am
Akira bowed and made the Tiger sign. "Release!" and the fire went out. He bit his finger again and summoned a large frog, which sucked up all Hot oil. the frog then disappeared. Akira smiled and made five handsigns and poofed in a cloud of chakra dust, but nothing happened, although the fire resistance was gone. "Well done, you are very good Tai fighter. your legs seem to be very badly burned, go to the Hospital for now, they will take care of you."

((Also, they will take alot of blood samples, but you wont know why.))  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:16 am
Kai reached in his back pouch as he pulled out a roll of bandages."Im fine i dont need to go to the hospital."Kai quickly wrapped each leg in bandages as he squirted a stream of water onto the bandages to cool down the burns."How did i do?"He then pulled his headband down over his eyes as he jumpped from the tree onto the ground.

((I should of ended it when i was playing wiht you ha ha,just wait tho.That match was nothing,i wasnt even serious....))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:22 am
"You were holding back. But that is okay, so was I." Akira said, touching his right eye. "Those wont heal without medical attention. Please, go to the hospital. Oil burns require immediate medical attention."  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 am
Kai grinned as he stompped his right foot into the ground causing it to shake slightly."I said i was fine."Kai hated when people told him to so to the hospital."The hospital is for the weak.I am not weak therfore i dont not need to go to the hospital."

((My rpc hates hospitals))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:30 am
Akira was suddenly in his face, looking into his non-sharingan eye with his sharingan. "You will go to the Hospital, whether you like it or not. Your injured, and you need medical attention."

((You could lose your legs if 3rd degree burns arent treated.))

((and you cant overpower my sharingan with yours, I have Mangekyou))  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:42 am
Kai smiled."I have my own way of healing myself."Kai stood there as he squirted more water on the bandages."Why do you want me to go to the hospital so bad?"

((My headband is over my eyes))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Kai smiled."I have my own way of healing myself."Kai stood there as he squirted more water on the bandages."Why do you want me to go to the hospital so bad?"

((My headband is over my eyes))

((Both of them?))

"Because, you have never treated an Oil burn before. It is harder then ANYTHING you've had to heal before."  

Naruto Eternity

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:30 pm
Ville came to the training grounds with Venus wrapped around him. He watched Kai and Akitra fight. He might ask for a mission then finish his Stage 5 of the Rock Taijustu.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff