Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rock Library{Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Hiro entered the library quietly going about his business of gathering several genjutsu scrolls to memorize. After several minutes he had gathered the jutsu he wished to learn and went about the task of copying them down into his own scrolls.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 pm
"Well, supposed to, and are are two different things. here you sit, in a lifeless body, but your heart still beats. Tell me, what is your real name. As I have said, as long as you are not hostile here, you are welcome. Is your name Really Arata? or are you something else?" Akira said, letting his guard down, but being slightly wary of Arata's movements.  

Naruto Eternity

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:55 pm
Arata Flipped the pages a few tiems and then began to reading aigan,

"Yes, the picture you have is when I was part of the sand village, I approached this village and kidnapped a gennin to harvest his organs and body...but my heart is to fond of the feeling of mercy and ended up training him."

Arata flipped another page,

"I then ran from the sand village, the darkness in my heart keeps me from forming bonds, but when I did find someone to call friend it got me killed."

Aratas arms shook a bit it was the closest thing to emotion Arata had.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:02 pm
"Then You really Are Arata. Arata of Red Paper. I have wanted to meet you before." Akira said, smiling and holding his hand out for Arata. "You will be welcome here, Arata. You can be placed as a Teacher, and Teach Students to your hearts desire. I know of a young boy who you can Harvest for organs. He wishes to give his life. I had some sources contact him, He is in stasis, not knowing what to do, but he will give his life for good. And you could use his body."Akira put down a paper with Information on a Boy named Ryuu. "You are welcome here, no matter for how long. Ryuu can be brought here if you so wish. Or you can go to him. Or... you dont have to do anything."

((Im killing Ryuu, my other RPC. Lawl, Katsuro's Nephew. It's up to you whether to use his Body or not.))

((Edit: I made up the Red Paper thing, I think it is catchy.))  

Naruto Eternity

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 pm
((Sweet, That works, I'll use it))

Arata closed the book and turned to Akira accepting his hand shake,

"I gladly accept, even if I can't show it properly."

He said thinking for a moment,

"I'm Arata Myouji, Sannin."

He said his eyes seamed diffrent than before.

"As for Ryuu, I could definetly use him I'm a bit of a scientist."

He said rasiing his hands and surgeon tools rose from his wrists.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:46 pm
((Perfect, I can use you in my experiments too, Akira wants to control all the Elements, and he is looking at blood and whatnot.))

"Welcome, Arata Myouji. It is great to have you with us here." He said, pulling his hand back. "Ryuu will be right here, I'll send for him immediately." Akira cracked his neck a little. "Now... Arata, I am sure you know that the Rock is deemed the weakest of the 5 great Shinobi nations. But I am hoping to change that. I have gathered extensive knowledge on all elemental jutsu, and I plan to use it to my advantage. You are a Scientist as you say, I am trying to find the link between the Elements and Humans. I would so like to use your help, if you would be so kind as to give it."  

Naruto Eternity

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Hiro left the library once he had finished the copies. He had also eavesdropped on the conversation between the other two ninja out of pure self preservation. Anyone willing to sell off a genin to a man he barely knew was not a man Hiro was going to put his trust in.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:51 pm
((tc, Im merely giving him my RPC, just like Epic gave me his.))  

Naruto Eternity

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 pm
Arata reached into his cloak and pulled out a scroll he unsealed it and read a few thigns,

"Well My reasearch on elements was short when I found it nearly impossible to aquire all elements."

Arata ran the scroll across the table,

"You see the heart of a person it the source of power for all living things, your chakra system wraps around your heart complelety and the heart supplies the chakra needed to preform jutsus."

He said pointing out the 5 element property.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 pm
[[lol i know but if you heard something like that what would you think? beides its just my rpc's viewpoint after all]]  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:04 pm
"I have found that too, but That chakra comes from the beating, If I could rewire that signal into another heart, I might be able to utilize that natural element. The creation would be near unstoppable. But I am going to need the hearts of 5 different Elements. Would you... like to take this to my office? I would certainly like to know more about this, we could exchange ideas." Akira said, smiling.

((Im gonna make this into a Bloodline thing, what do you think? wanna help me design it? but there would be a slight risk of losing your RPC, and Once you teach Akira basic Medical skills (Not medical jutsu) and teach him to be able to do this, You and I could be the Masters of this Experiment, creating this, like your RPC would have to be over Chuunin, and for every post you get learning, you get another one percent chance of success, so in the end, you would be able to perform it to spec. But after we make this bloodline and have it accepted, we would have to wait still, because our RPCs would have to learn how to do it.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:09 pm
Arata nodded and wrapped up his scrolls and left the library and would follow the kage to his office.

((To date there's only one way to aquire all elements but if I could create a way for human puppets to learn all elements it could work but we'd need to run it by other crew because it's an extremly touchy subject.))

[Edit] (I gotta log but I want to try and make an Arc character out of this))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 pm
Akira led Arata to his Office.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:41 pm
Sona Sontei
Demon of the sand

"Who will save me from my sanity? Who will help me overcome death?"
"Сохранит меня от моего sanity? Поможет мне отжать смерть?"

XXXXXXXXXSona walked into the library and looked at rows of books.

"Beauty is hard to come by, I just got lucky and got it early."
Η ομορφιά είναι δύσκολο να έρθει κοντά, πήρα ακριβώς τυχερός και την πήρα νωρίς.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Two Tomoe Sharingan Implant/ Sonic Blade Weilder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana followed her in and simply looked at some books about genjutsu while waiting for her to get her scroll's so they could leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces