Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime -- Otaku ♥

Back to Guilds

This guild is a home to all anime/manga lovers, also known as Otakus. Please, feel free to join. ;-} 

Tags: anime, talk, events, contests 

Reply Anime -- おたく ♥
Vampire Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:04 pm
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Chief Shu
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Chief Shu
I absolutely love this anime/manga it's soo good. smile

I haven't read the whole manga, because it's, or it was, outgoing.
But I can definitely say it was awesome! ;3

Yeah it is. (laugh out loud)! I love the pairing of Zero and Yuki. It's just so cute. wink

Right?! ;D
I don't think that Kaname and Yuuki look good together. |:

It's an okay pairing (KanameXYuki) but I still like Zero and Yuki better. It's because they are childhood school mates that makes it so much more rule don't you think?

KANAME IS SMEXY HE IS BETTER THEN ZERO KANAME SAVED YUKI'S LIFE SO BLANK YOU

NOOOO! D;
Zero is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Kaname. :'Y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 pm
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Chief Shu

Yeah it is. (laugh out loud)! I love the pairing of Zero and Yuki. It's just so cute. wink

Right?! ;D

It's an okay pairing (KanameXYuki) but I still like Zero and Yuki better. It's because they are childhood school mates that makes it so much more rule don't you think?

NOOOO! D;

ZERO IS A FAGGO TURD  

Cythe Bloodryne

Romantic Lover

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 pm
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Chief Shu

Right?! ;D

NOOOO! D;

ZERO IS A FAGGO TURD

HATEEEEER!
Zero is my sexy boy! ;D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu

NOOOO! D;

ZERO IS A FAGGO TURD

HATEEEEER!
Zero is my sexy boy! ;D

HE IS EMO  

Cythe Bloodryne

Romantic Lover

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:12 pm
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu

NOOOO! D;

ZERO IS A FAGGO TURD

HATEEEEER!
Zero is my sexy boy! ;D

HE IS EMO

Most emo guys are sexay'.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:16 pm
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD

NOOOO! D;

ZERO IS A FAGGO TURD

HATEEEEER!
Zero is my sexy boy! ;D

HE IS EMO

true well zero is lame cause he hides his vampireness. KANAME WHERES IT ON HIS SLEEVE  

Cythe Bloodryne

Romantic Lover

Shu Tsukino

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:00 pm
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD

NOOOO! D;

ZERO IS A FAGGO TURD

HATEEEEER!
Zero is my sexy boy! ;D

HE IS EMO

true well zero is lame cause he hides his vampireness. KANAME WHERES IT ON HIS SLEEVE

Yeah but if you really look a Kaname, and I mean see him for everything he's done up till now. Then, isn't he more of an emo then Zero? I'm just saying man.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:05 pm
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD

HATEEEEER!
Zero is my sexy boy! ;D

HE IS EMO

Yeah but if you really look a Kaname, and I mean see him for everything he's done up till now. Then, isn't he more of an emo then Zero? I'm just saying man.

oh yeah saving a girl from certain death is emo  

Cythe Bloodryne

Romantic Lover

Shu Tsukino

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:14 pm
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD

HATEEEEER!
Zero is my sexy boy! ;D

HE IS EMO

He didn't even lift a finger to help her, except the only time he did it in like episode 3, but even still LOOK at him for what he truly is. Then you will understand what I mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:16 pm
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD

He didn't even lift a finger to help her, except the only time he did it in like episode 3, but even still LOOK at him for what he truly is. Then you will understand what I mean.

uh he saved her when she was little dipshit. he smashed the bastards head in.  

Cythe Bloodryne

Romantic Lover

Shu Tsukino

Sexy Sage

18,265 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:26 pm
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD

Yeah, but don't you see he really was just doing that for himself? I mean come on really the only thing he care about is her blood right! Oh and also the fact that she looks like his beloved from long ago. I mean if I was him I would have kept her at home and made her stay there, but no he didn't do that at all, and now she's become so freaking clingy to his after image. That, and the fact that she still can't figure out her exact feelings are at this time in the manga. If I was put in her shoes I would have stayed with the childhood friend, a.k.a. Zero!!!! Sure Kaname is her....wait no he isn't her brother, but she's a descendant of Kanames, and no matter how you look at it it's still incest which my friend is morally wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:32 pm
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu

Yeah, but don't you see he really was just doing that for himself? I mean come on really the only thing he care about is her blood right! Oh and also the fact that she looks like his beloved from long ago. I mean if I was him I would have kept her at home and made her stay there, but no he didn't do that at all, and now she's become so freaking clingy to his after image. That, and the fact that she still can't figure out her exact feelings are at this time in the manga. If I was put in her shoes I would have stayed with the childhood friend, a.k.a. Zero!!!! Sure Kaname is her....wait no he isn't her brother, but she's a descendant of Kanames, and no matter how you look at it it's still incest which my friend is morally wrong.

THAT IS BULL s**t! So how you are talking is Kagura loving Kyo is wrong?  

Cythe Bloodryne

Romantic Lover

Cythe Bloodryne

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:43 pm
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu

THAT IS BULL s**t! So how you are talking is Kagura loving Kyo is wrong?

Also you are confusing Kaname with that freak from that shitty vampire series on tv. not true blood the other one  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:26 pm
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD
Cythe The Keybearer
N i c o l e R o c k z xD

NOOOO! D;

ZERO IS A FAGGO TURD

HATEEEEER!
Zero is my sexy boy! ;D

HE IS EMO

SO? D;

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DICKGASM II
Captain

Shirtless Player

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 pm
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu
Cythe The Keybearer
Chief Shu

I totally agree.
Nice way of thinking. ;D

Anime -- おたく ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas