Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

STAR
  FAWKz
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:10 am
Trenn Flashkill
How about Ghost Busters: The Video Game 2. This time instead of being the "Rookie" you're Luigi. What a great idea.
i no rite? with how they butchered the first one on Wii he might as well have been, they're all from new york why not?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 am
Waynebrizzle
KI deserves a sequel as much as any Nintendo series whose first installment sucked on the NES (see: all of them).
But Kid Icarus had a second instance. It was like 500 times better than the original. Maybe the third will follow suit.  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:21 am
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
KI deserves a sequel as much as any Nintendo series whose first installment sucked on the NES (see: all of them).
But Kid Icarus had a second instance. It was like 500 times better than the original. Maybe the third will follow suit.

I heard that the second one kind of sucked too, but to be fair it was on the gameboy. Who honestly innovates a game series on a portable? I know there are exceptions, but for the most part people don't. Kind of like how everyone's favorite Kirby game is usually a console one, even though it's typically a portable series.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 am
one more thing i'm hoping for.

a classic gameboy arcade shop for the DSi/3DS. there are some pretty awesome games for the GB/GBC from way back, and some are impossible to find. it'd be neat if they could re emulate the old things we grew up on, like the pokemon TCG game was the BEST TCG on a Handheld EVER.

edit: kirby's first game on the nes was epic the whole time. didn't care for his GB game very much till the remake of the NES one on GBA, they ******** up the minigames though.  

Xilo The Odd

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 am
Xilo The Odd

a classic gameboy arcade shop for the DSi/3DS. there are some pretty awesome games for the GB/GBC from way back, and some are impossible to find. it'd be neat if they could re emulate the old things we grew up on, like the pokemon TCG game was the BEST TCG on a Handheld EVER.

edit: kirby's first game on the nes was epic the whole time. didn't care for his GB game very much till the remake of the NES one on GBA, they ******** up the minigames though.
YES! Gameboy shop. Totally. 100% behind this. Warioland: Super Mario Land 3 is the ******** best thing ever. Also 6 golden coins. Also the 1996 Donkey Kong. Not DKC. Real Donkey Kong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:42 am
Owwin
Xilo The Odd

YES! Gameboy shop. Totally. 100% behind this. Warioland: Super Mario Land 3 is the ******** best thing ever. Also 6 golden coins. Also the 1996 Donkey Kong. Not DKC. Real Donkey Kong.
hey did u know DK was the original member of the DK krew?  

Xilo The Odd

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:43 am
Owwin
Sega needs to just announce Jet Set Radio 3 already. What ever happened to Smilebit studios? OH I KNOW! absorbed into the stupid Sonic Team. Maybe if they stopped forcing them to pump out sonic games we could see an awesome game from them.
Nah, not gonna happen. See, Sonic 4, Colours, and Free Riders are being pumped out right now. *Eyes up Sonic 4*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:43 am
Xilo The Odd

Yeah, Kirby's Adventure is awesome. I'm talking about games that STARTED on the NES though. Mario, Metroid, Zelda, and whatever else. They all started off with some pretty horrible design decisions.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:46 am
Xilo The Odd
Owwin
Xilo The Odd

hey did u know DK was the original member of the DK krew?
I'm sorry I just don't Like DKC. I liked 64, but otherwise i like to play as mario in my donkey kong games. Still haven't played jungle beat.

Oh and at Chessio. TAKE THAT BACK! Sonic will perish and Beat will rise from the ashes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:51 am
Owwin
Oh and at Chessio. TAKE THAT BACK! Sonic will perish and Beat will rise from the ashes.
Hey, I'm just stating the facts here. I'd also like to see Sonic Team stop churning out mediocre Sonic games and make something different.  

Super Cheesio

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm
Looking forward to Zelda Wii, but that's about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 pm
The Eleventh AK
Kegan you are gonna get so much s**t for saying Zelda Wii is a port

I know because I got so much s**t for saying it

BUT THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME
Looks like bitches fear me getting all up in their grills.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:50 pm
Maybe they'll make a new Jungle Beat with bongo controller support.

heh eh heh heh ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:57 pm
[Kegan]
The Eleventh AK
Kegan you are gonna get so much s**t for saying Zelda Wii is a port

I know because I got so much s**t for saying it

BUT THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME
Looks like bitches fear me getting all up in their grills.

Just wait, Fish will call you out on the podcast
"oh i hate it when people say Twilight Princess was a gamecube game........... DAVID..... AND KEGAN"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:58 pm
also ******** you Cheesio, Luigi's Mansion is ******** great D8<  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers