Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Land of Nothing Dead Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:20 am
Rikudo "Riku" Raimukire l Rouge Ninja l Angel of Music l "My Voice is like a drug to you... You can't live without it."

"My melody is like no other, it will Daze you.... It will Distract you...."

User Image
User Image
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Sound Village.... or whats left of it...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:22 am
"I see well lets begin" she says cracking her knuckles.  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:25 am
Rikudo "Riku" Raimukire l Rouge Ninja l Angel of Music l "My Voice is like a drug to you... You can't live without it."

User Image
User Image
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Riku took out a scroll, it was wrapped in a purple ribbon. He opened the scroll, "Well. Lets see how you do."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:38 am
May allows a staff to slide out of her sleeve catching the middle allowing it to extend and hit the ground and let out a chime instantly anyone not immune to genjutsu sees six of May and Sue."this is the only sound based jutsu i know"  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:56 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

"Really? Well, we are gonna fix that." Riku had done one handsign and his vocal had seemed to amplify. He yelled out, "HELLO!" His voice was as loud as thunder."

Issei no Jutsu (Shout Technique)
By focusing chakra into the vocal chords, the user may amplify his or her voice. This may serve many purposes, such as suddenly giving off a loud cry to startle or distract enemies. It also might be useful to give off your location to allies, although any enemies in the area may overhear as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:58 am
May grabs her ears a drops to one knee. "Ok lets skip that one please she says pointing to her pointed ears.  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:02 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

"Okay....How about this one?" Riku did a couple of handsigns and air built up in his lungs. When he let it go, a ball of compacted air sht out at a rock. When it touched the rock, it crumpled.

Myaku (Pulse)
Using a minor amount of chakra to strengthen their lungs, the user can release a ball of compacted air that travels quickly up to 15 feet. When the ball impacts something, it hits with force equal to the user's punch. This jutsu is used to teach the basics of air manipulation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:05 am
May copys the handsigns and trys to do the jutsu.

[[how many post is it]]  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:05 am
Hiro_Uzaki

User Image
User Image
User Image

((3 post))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:08 am
May trys again this time a small balls come out and hit the rock and pops like a soap bubble.  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:09 am
May trys again this time the rock crumbles. "Got it next" May says wanting to learn as much as she can  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:18 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

"Lets try a Defensive jounin attack." Riku did a couple handsigns and summoned a earth clone. With the last few handsigns, a orb of sound erupted and pushed back the clone violently.

Onchou: Oshi (Harmony: Push)
Requirement: Onchou: Aijou
This jutsu expels a large blast of sound to push back everyone within the maximum range of the blast. It flows forth from the mouth of the user, and hits all within ten feet of the user. The force sung out is enough to break boulders into pebbles. However, this is all external damage, and a living being struck by this attack would simply feel as if he had been hit by a heavy blunt object over the entirety of his body.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:21 am
10 post  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 am
(just so you know hiro sound jutsu don't need signs.

EDIT- does she know the requirement for that jounin one. She needs the other one.

EDIT edit- you need the sound of sadness chuunin one first sweatdrop )  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:42 pm
Natalie Ashlynn~Wandering Ninja

User Image

Natalie turned to see who was asking for her.

User Image
User Image

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas