Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

Karana smiled cheerfully with her eyes closed at Cheshure. She liked the fact that they were opposites. That way they often learned something new about each other everyday. She believed that no one should be the same. What fun would the world be is everyone were an identical bunch of clones who looked the same and behaved the same. It wouldn't be very fun at all. "You're right. I wish something exciting would happen. It's been so boring around here lately. I also promise that if something does happen and I turn into a werewolf and you turn into the Cheshire cat that I won't chase you...much," she said teasingly.

User Image

As soon as the girl left, Yukina was really about to get down from the crates and go outside when she heard the sound of a dog barking. The sound startled her and caused her to stumble off of the crates and fall on her rear end on the ground. Small tears gathered beneath her eyelids. The fall was painful to her, not to mention the dog scared her. She sniffled for a bit and wiped her nose with her arm. The palm of her hands were scraped up and dirty where she had fallen. "The doggie scared me," she said timidly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:51 pm
ᗹɨRↁ

Tally turns back and smiles. "Hey who are you! I like you! Nice dog. Im Bird and this is my friend Yukina. Cinnamon bread?" She offers him a piece and sits on the ground. "You want to hang out with my group? I have a little gang that i defend. You could call me the thief lord except i don't steal stuff. What's your name by the way and your dogs? " Dogs were good. Large and scary and strong looking. The boy looked somewhat large, good for fighting and defending.  

Number9Hearts

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:05 pm
Cheshure smiled. " Let's not chase people that's not nice. " He said as he stood up. He placed his hands behind his head and said. " Maybe when we grow up we can make exciting things happen, slay a dragon, explore distant places. Who really knows. "

Vincent gasped a little and walked over to the girl who had fallen. " I'm sorry Rigger is just a loud dog, he likes to bark. " He said as he patted his head. Vincent was a little overwhelmed by by the girls many questionos. " Um.....my name is Vincent and this is Rigger, I will be your friend if that's what you mean but no I just ate. " He said looking into the sky, it was about 10 when he got up and now it was closer to 2PM, " Hm....Guess I don't have much time left before I have to go home, but I can hang out for a little bit. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:06 pm
Entering the city, Renault first saw a band of kids, one of which had a dog. There was one girl offering a piece of bread to the dog and that made him hungry. He hadn't spent the twenty dollars his parents gave him earlier in the week and decided to buy himself the same thing. "Just two slices please. Thank you." Renault said with a sunny smile. He paid the man and accepted his slices of cinnamon bread. Tearing into a piece, he made his way over to the band of kids with a cheerful "Hello!"

~~~

Lucas looked upon the small town with a grimace as acidic as hydrochloride and his eyes, darkened with annoyance seem to sparkle with question. "All of that metal. All of that...material...I wonder what it all feels like. Hmm..." His frown flipped to a weak smile as he proceeded to the nearest building. Being a kid, it was highly unlikely he'd be stop or even noticed by anyone older.

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image

Karana stuck her tongue out and pulled down her bottom left eyelid with her forefinger at Cheshure. "I'm not making any promises. I might not be able to control myself." She was only joking. She would never chase Cheshure unless they were playing a game like tag. The two of them had been friends since they were toddlers. They were almost inseparable. She stood up and brushed herself off. "Maybe we'll get to be a part of a great adventure." she said excitedly stretching her arms enthusiastically up into the air.

((I hope you don't mind that I said that they were child-hood friends. It seemed rather appropriate since they seem to know each other very well. If you don't like this, I'll edit my post.))

User Image

Yukina brushed herself off and stood up. Unfortunately, her own cinnamon roll had suffered when she had fallen. It was now on the ground covered in dirt. Yukina bravely climbed up onto the crate again without a second thought. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure that no one had seen her from inside the orphanage. Luckily, she didn't hear anyone coming on their way outside and gave a sigh of relief. She didn't want her ears boxed again. That was more painful than the fall.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:16 pm
Osiris sat there as they entered the highway intersection. "So Auntie Jen who were you talking to?" as Osiris sat there poking the driver's seat. He was quite interested who was on the phone. But slowly as he was patient he could see a slight expression on Jen's face.

"No one Osiris it was just the Financial taking problems in there own hands like usual." as she slowly turned to the right as it lead up the city. She slowly would lessen the foot pedal as it came to a complete stop. "But don't worry Auntie Jen is a tough gal. There is nothing to worry about, Okay Osiris." as Jen smiled.  

Alex Nevermore

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:21 pm
(( It's fine. ))

Cheshure stuck out his tongue and waved his arms. " You could never catch me anyways. " He said jokingly. He sat back down and laughed. " I hope one day we can. But oh well. Wow time passes faster when you're talking it's already 2 in the afternoon. " He said with a smile.

" Hey there. " Vincent said turning to see Renault. " Hi I'm Vincent. And these....well I don't know who they are but they seem like fun. " He said as he looked at the girl's fallen cinnamon bread. " I'm really sorry about that. I didn't mean to have Rigger scare you. " Vincent was a really nice person he hated to see other people sad. He looked around and saw the man selling the bread. He would have bought some but he didn't get any money, his parent's usually just bought him something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 pm
ᗹɨRↁ

"Ok well Yuki since yours dropped want his piece?" She handed it to her. Tally noticed Renault. "Hey kid. What's your name? Im Tally. You can call me Bird. Nice to meet you Vincent boy." Yes! Another boy. "Aren't you supposed to be in school? I don't have to go to school, I'm home schooled and teach myself. My parents are out at there jobs most of the time. I have a little gang that i hang out with. You can come sometime." Tally nods and writes down the address of the ally in the dirt. "You ever want to hang out with me and my people that i protect just go here ok? Ill see you guys later!" She walks off.  

Number9Hearts

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

Karana plopped herself back down onto the grass making a soft thud as she sat down. She did not realize what time it was. She never really thought about such a thing. Her mother came outside to check on her real quickly. Karana waved at her to show that she was all right. Her mother smiled and walked back inside. Karana suddenly stood up rather enthusiastically. "I know it's a little late for it, but I bet my mommy has lunch made. Do you want to eat with me?" she asked curiously.

User Image

Yukina looked towards the other boy. "I'm Yukina," she said rather shyly giving a wave of her small right hand. She wondered what purpose they had being here. She glanced back down at her destroyed cinnamon roll with longing, but she wasn't too desperate as to get down on her hands and knees and eat it. She knew how sick it could make her. "It's all right. I'll be having dinner in a few hours, hopefully. So I think I'll survive until then."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Sera was standing in an alley somewhere in the city. She was leaning against the wall, with her arms folded. Her eyes were closed as she thought about what the Mad Man does, and how good it feels. She took in a deep breath and exhaled. Not so scary, that man... Wonder if he'll come tonight. She looked at the house across the street from where she was standing. Home... Hmm... I could say I was visiting, but they'd want me to stay. Not exactly the best place to be at the moment.... Maybe... I'll be back later, anyway. She shook her head and turned her back to the house, looking into the alley. There were two cats, tugging on a mouse they'd both captured. She watched them, hoping for amusement until the nightly blanket covered. Other children would be playing in their backyards, or in the park playing on the swings. Sera found it rather irritating, and preferred sitting alone.

The Raining Soul

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:34 pm
"My name is Renault. Nice to meet you three." He bows formally and begins to chew another piece of his bread. "I do have school, but I just let it go now since it's so close to the end of the year. And I always have to sit next to his one kid. He scares me, so yeah." He smirked at her offer to join her group, but declined as she left. "Heh, my dream is to open an orphanage. There is one nearby and the owner is aging...I'm going to try to help him so I can get it in return. Is that bad?" he asks Vincent and Yukina.

~~~

Entering the building, he looks around. There were business men all over the place, but they didn't seem to care about the young life among them. This only brought a smile to Lucas' face. He found the stares and began to walk up them right to the boss' room. This was the building his father worked at and he'd heard his father talk of a bad boss. Lucas' plan was to fix that problem. His father was but another soul in line to be released by him so killing his father's boss was no more than for fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:44 pm
Cheshure thought for a moment and shook his head. ' No thank you I'm not hungry, I actually think I need to run home and check in, you take care alright? " He asked with a smile. He started to walk away and down the street. He could feel the heat from the sun beat against his skin. He came close to his house and yawned, he was tired for some reason but it was to early to go to bed. He walked into the front door his mother was watching TV while his father was lying down on the couch taking a nap, he worked hard to give them the life they had. He smiled and lightly shut the door.

Vincent smiled. " Glad to meet you Tally. " He waved, Rigger barked happily and then looked back at Yukina and Renault. " No I don't think it's a bad idea you're just trying to help other people, there's nothing bad about that, right Rigger? " he said with a smile. Rigger once again barked and rubbed his big head against Vincent's shoulder. He looked at Renault but only continued to pant lightly.  

Nicko1421

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

"Thats a shame because all of my gang are orphans." Tally heads back to her small gang. "Anybody hurt you?" They shook their heads. "Ok good! Now i think i might have gotten a new person. She's seven but short but she's very cool. I like her. I want you guys to drop by her and just say hello. Give her cinnamon bread." They nod. "Ok training time. Today we do a city wide tag game. Ill count to 85 and you have to run as far from me as possible okay? GO!" All the children ran in different directions as they laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

Karana bid Cheshure farewell. She wasn't upset that he couldn't stay. She was sure that his parents were most likely worried about him. After he left, she walked back inside the house. Her mother had fixed some sandwiches. Karana sat down at the table with her feet dangling back and forth and began to eat while her mother caressed the top of her head. Karana let out a noise of complaint and ducked her head. She didn't like being touched while there was food in her mouth. "Do you mind, mommy!" Karana complained. All she earned was a chuckle as her mother walked out of the dining area of the kitchen.

User Image

Yukina frowned. Even though she did not say anything, she did not like the thought of another orphanage. She opened her mouth to say something when she heard a voice of reprimand. She turned around to see the head of the orphanage standing on the doorstep with her hands on her hips. She then stormed over to Yukina and grabbed her by the ear dragging her off the crate causing it to tumble over. Yukina cried out and struggled wanting to get away, but was dragged back inside rather forcefully. The door slammed closed behind her and there was a click as it was locked.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:59 pm
( 0.0 so sparkly words )

After arriving at the Library Osiris smiled as he opened the door. Realizing his aunt on the phone. He had a feeling he shouldn't bug her. So instead he went into the Library after accessing through the front door. He passed a few women that were busy with there work and went straight to the Manga. His favorite Manga was Alice in the country of hearts. It was a simple Manga but its story was great. So after Osiris found the book he went over and sat down on a perfect wooden chair slowly opening the book he began to read.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff