Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil 6....? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:26 pm
Also, saying that a character is 30, and still making them look like they're 18 doesn't count. I'm talking to you, Leon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:31 pm
Maybe they'll come up with an explanation in 6, like it's a side effect of getting bit by zombies so many times.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:48 pm
Maybe it's the T-Virus skin cream that they gave HUNK?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Biohazard EXTREME
ryu96
sorry about my spelling darling or whatever it is but yea re isn't about zombies anymore and if they did make a new one i think they would need some new heroes and by the way you can join the military at 17 maybe thats why there so young when being cops
Okay put it this way... Any really young cop, anyone who's only 23 - 25 years old, probably wouldn't survive.

I mean, I'm 23, and it's like... Would I survive the zombie apocalypse? I doubt it. And sure, a cop with military experience would have more chances, but they also face greater dangers. Tyrant, Nemesis, Hunters, etc. not just zombies. That's deadly.
There's no way in hell Claire would've survived, she's not even military or cop, and she's 18! That's just ridiculous.

Ah, but that is indeed the world of video games isn't it?

Also, the armed services require you spend at least four years in whichever one you decide to serve in. And you have to have a parent sign if you want to join at 17.

So going off of the idea that Jill convinced her parents to let her serve in some such thing, lets go with army, at 17, she'd be 21. Then of course, she'd have to join the police academy, which is like, two years I think? So then she's 23, followed by another application to special forces, that takes at least a year and more training, she'd be around 25 before she got into STARS.

So realistically speaking, for anyone to have a decent chance at surviving, they'd need to be around thier mid to late twenties with plenty of experiance using firearms and being in a combat situation. Or maybe a redneck...we do like our guns. biggrin

And @ Little Tin...WTF does any of that post have to do with the subject?

IDK i meant to post my ideas about RE6 but went on randomly about things i often think of when i see RE c: heart  

Azeizel

Azeizel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:22 pm
But Yes, Most 12-18 yrs olds are obsessed with gadgets and skinny jeans or the latest scene haircut and would most likely be too into their 'teenage hormones' to notice a zombie about to take a chunk out of their over processed hair c: so yea a teenager has about a .0000001% percent chance of surviving a zombie apocalypse. A Military personnel would do quite well i imagine- an older one, like Viggo Mortensen as the master chief in G.I. Jane.
hence that i said most not all 12-18 yrs olds c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Also, saying that a character is 30, and still making them look like they're 18 doesn't count. I'm talking to you, Leon.

Lol, dont say that about him you might hurt his school boy feelings  

Azeizel

ryu96

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:36 am
yea its true they are young but why do you think they are so young. why do you thin the creator made them so young  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 am
Bc either the creator never had much of a childhood and wants to be that young impressive person that saves the day OR its his way of reaching young people. I mean who would want to play a 40 something yr old with a smokers cough? Well today it wouldnt be as bad but back when RE first came out in 98?- i doubt people wouldve looked at it twice.  

Azeizel

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:41 pm
Okay.I believe it is time for me to share my idea for how 6 should be.

It would start out with a cutscene: News report:The B.S.A.A. GOES UNDER.The President of the united states has declared the B.S.A.A. as a danger to U.S.A. citizens and the reputation of the United States of America.Their reckless behavior in Africa has proven that fact.Most notably B.S.A.A. Agent Chris Redfield,who for a short while chose not to fallow orders,and take it upon himself to pursue Albert Wesker and save Jill Valentine.He,and Sheva Alomar were unsuccessful in bringing Ricardo Irving into custody,and whats more is they refused to report back to HQ after their confrontation with him.Mr.President believes that the B.S.A.A. is unable to fallow the role they sworn to and will be terminated.Along with all of its agents to be Dicharged from the U.S. Miliatary services.

To TRICELL Staff,
Leon Scott Kennedy.Former Government Agent,at the President's beck and call,decided to be transfered.Leon S. Kennedy is now a Pennsylvannia State Detective,who is currently ivestigating strange disappearances all around the state.He has had experiences with these sort of things before,so watch out.He may discover our secret facilty in that area.

Sincerely,--------
TRICELL Director.

NEW VIRUS REPORT:

The Uroborus was a lost cause,as was the Palagas.So we have decided to go back to our roots....The Progenitor.What we have done is made a mixuture of T/G/T-V.It is Codenamed The #XLR-Virus.It's effects are extreme,we may have finally done it!After some more tests we will send the Prototype to the other Facilities.

NEW VIRUS REPORT:

By mixing the #XLR-Virus with original Progenitor formula,we have obtained something grand.Futher info on its effects are due next month.Some of the Staff members are starting to call it the X-Progenitor,the name is unimportant.

SO that is my broad I dea for the Restart.A new virus,with newer zombie effects,and based in both a city and maybe a mansion.With Leon there to figure it all out.It's just an Idea and still a work in progress.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:02 am
Firstly, the King of Misery....that actually sounds pretty cool of an idea for an RE 6 game, but if I speak honestly here I don't think they would be as harsh on Chris and Sheva as you state they would. They might have stopped following orders, but had they not pursued Wesker and stopped him, he would have practically and LITERALLY taken over the world with that virus. So weighing the odds here....

stop following orders vs. saving the world.....come on seriously? The BSAA was funded by Tricell, but I'd be more inclined to think Tricell goes under since it had direct ties with Wesker through Excella and Chris, Sheva, Josh, AND Jill can be a direct witness to that so I'd be more likely to think that would go under and BSAA would just have different people directing it?

Bio, as for trying to survive a zombie apocalypse...come on dude....and people we're talking ZOMBIES here, not some trained militia army that needs to be taken down and that you have to train years for in order to even outmaneuver or outshoot something like that. if we're talking the ORIGINAL slow walking, moaning groaning zombies of the RE 1-3 games I don't see what would be THAT impossible to escape.

I mean unless the ENTIRE WORLD is infected like what Wesker was trying to do then I'd say you're screwed. But if its just some odd number of cities that just need to be vacinated or something, the only thing you really got to worry about is food, water, energy, and guns. If stores are abandoned then just break in and steal s**t. Same for the guns. Pawn shops AND gun stores sell the ammo you need let alone backpacks you can carry stuff in and since these are slow moving zombies that don't really run, you just have to be careful about alerting any of them or falling into a midst of a crowd of them. The only exception of massive danger is maybe the infected animals because lets face it, even in the original games those ******** could MOVE. especially the damn dogs....and the random spiders and alligators. lets not forget that shark and gigantic "hard to believe it exists" snake at the mansion. in fact i think the infected animals are more of a worry then the infected people. but i honestly think i could survive for a pretty good while, but the chances of making it out? probably very small lol but id would sure love to test that theory because my life would be 100% more amusing.

[edit] also might i add you dont need a ton of training to shoot a gun. if you know how to aim and hold it correctly thats about it and i do speak from experience here. my father used to own a 44 magnum and ive fired it before with pretty good aim too. just shoot the zombies in the head and boom, done and gone. and if you need to escape the city? there's cars ALL OVER an abandoned city. just steal one off the street or from a dealership even and get the gas from the station....well if zombies don't lay in your wake hahah.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:34 am
Yeah, but there's only so much ammo in the world. People would have to start getting creative you know?

Just don't catch a Zombie on Fire. The only thing worse than a zombie is a flaming zombie. Or a zombie in the backseat of the car you just stole.

@King, I agree, they wouldn't bee so harsh on Chris, he's an American poster boy at this point straight from The all Brawn, no Brain Beefcake Farm. Besides, the BSAA is a UN creation, meaning it's not up to the president, it's up to the entire world. And just dissolving an army like that? You'd have some pissed off vets on your hands that would cause way more destruction than it was worth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:53 am
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Yeah, but there's only so much ammo in the world. People would have to start getting creative you know?

Just don't catch a Zombie on Fire. The only thing worse than a zombie is a flaming zombie. Or a zombie in the backseat of the car you just stole.

@King, I agree, they wouldn't bee so harsh on Chris, he's an American poster boy at this point straight from The all Brawn, no Brain Beefcake Farm. Besides, the BSAA is a UN creation, meaning it's not up to the president, it's up to the entire world. And just dissolving an army like that? You'd have some pissed off vets on your hands that would cause way more destruction than it was worth.

Well forgive me for not giving 5 my heart and soul,but it wasn't so great that I would Take the time to learn every detail,and as I mentioned it was just a thought.Besides,I hate Chris,always have.And I was merely back pedaling with the Chris discharge anyway,as it was the same type of scenario to why he left the Air Force.Choosing others lives over himself and orders.Tricell helped fund the B.S.A.A.,they just helped pay for it.If the B.S.A.A. goes under then all it'll say for TRICELL is they wasted their money,so to speak.And I believe that they only helped fund the B.S.A.A. to make their name look better,but they're just going to be another Umberella.As far as the UN goes...well I was only thinking American.I had the whole thing well thought out but it was kinda typed last second because I was late for My Martial Arts class.And I think they should be terribly Harsh on the B.S.A.A. members,but whatever...  

The King of Misery

Azeizel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:11 am
King, I think you have really great ideas- but why dont you space your letters after you put a period? just curious.. and it bugs the hell outta me T.T no offense
The King of Misery
xXDarling-ViolettaXx

Well forgive me for not giving 5 my heart and soul,but it wasn't so great that I would Take the time to learn every detail,and as I mentioned it was just a thought.Besides,I hate Chris,always have.And I was merely back pedaling with the Chris discharge anyway,as it was the same type of scenario to why he left the Air Force.Choosing others lives over himself and orders.Tricell helped fund the B.S.A.A.,they just helped pay for it.If the B.S.A.A. goes under then all it'll say for TRICELL is they wasted their money,so to speak.And I believe that they only helped fund the B.S.A.A. to make their name look better,but they're just going to be another Umberella.As far as the UN goes...well I was only thinking American.I had the whole thing well thought out but it was kinda typed last second because I was late for My Martial Arts class.And I think they should be terribly Harsh on the B.S.A.A. members,but whatever...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:23 am
I think that Chris and Sheva would come under some fire but mostly from the press, and be hailed as 'heroes' and appear on the front of lifetime magazine all that good mess.

But here's my take on it -I think it'd be cool to start off in a convenience store its night time and you see a person(new main lead?) looking at a magazine with a snapshot of Chris and Sheva on the cover and being like 'pssht whatever' then getting what they needed and leavingwhile driving down the road they hear about all the mess that happend in Africa and that traces of Umbrella were found- you get a brief lesson on what went on- ~there are very few cars on the highwayand spot a person stuck in the median all banged up, they pass them calling the highway patrol- upon going farther down the road they see a few more people just standing or stumbling around (woot drunks!) they spot a patrol car with the lights flashing and some people hovered around a lump - BAM - they hit something big and it f*$ks up their car and almost causes them to go off of the road- the car coms to a stop they get out - *viewing the damage, blood splattered on the front and dents with some hair and skin* assuming they hit an animal they see something crawling a few yards down the road 'Person walks slowly towards the crawling thing then noticing a pool of blood following the dragging body and broken bones- they try to call 911 but the lines are busy *trying a few more times* when they hear a growl/groan behind them- turning- they see a dark figure stumbling towards them but what they can see of the figure it is bloodied and with a major injury around the neck still trying to reach 911, finally get through and explain whats going on and where they are while walking backwards something grabs the wrist of the frightened person causinf them to drop and break their phone- turning around a tall man with a mangled and bloodied face groans/hisses at the person and keeps walking towards him/her -
They start to run when they are soon picked up by a man and proceeds to tell them of the incident and call 911- all the lines are busy. the driver looks ill and has bandages and fresh blood on his arm - they explain what happened and that they were going home from the hospital - after a while nearing the passengers destination the driver steadily increased the speed- and doesnt stop- The driver dies while still driving and his head falls onto the steering wheel, his body fell to the left turning the car left- the passenger grabs the wheel and attempts to gain control but instead they crash into the median wires- knocking the passenger out- when he/she comes to they see the driver is awake but swaying- when she proceeds to get out- the driver grabs her with a powerful death grib and attempts to bite her, when he/she puches him a few times with her/his free hand and gets free - they fall onto the grass and the driver starts to crawl quickly out after them- they start to run away and after about a 30 minutes of running they get to the outskirts of their neighborhood which is being prowled by former neighbors who are now presumably 'zombies' at this point you gain control and pick up certain objects to defend yourself- kinda like Frank West but not so silly and with more RE controls-- Kinda lame???? eehh I tried and probably failed T.T

Azeizel

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm
Little Tin Goddess
I think that Chris and Sheva would come under some fire but mostly from the press, and be hailed as 'heroes' and appear on the front of lifetime magazine all that good mess.

But here's my take on it -I think it'd be cool to start off in a convenience store its night time and you see a person(new main lead?) looking at a magazine with a snapshot of Chris and Sheva on the cover and being like 'pssht whatever' then getting what they needed and leavingwhile driving down the road they hear about all the mess that happend in Africa and that traces of Umbrella were found- you get a brief lesson on what went on- ~there are very few cars on the highwayand spot a person stuck in the median all banged up, they pass them calling the highway patrol- upon going farther down the road they see a few more people just standing or stumbling around (woot drunks!) they spot a patrol car with the lights flashing and some people hovered around a lump - BAM - they hit something big and it f*$ks up their car and almost causes them to go off of the road- the car coms to a stop they get out - *viewing the damage, blood splattered on the front and dents with some hair and skin* assuming they hit an animal they see something crawling a few yards down the road 'Person walks slowly towards the crawling thing then noticing a pool of blood following the dragging body and broken bones- they try to call 911 but the lines are busy *trying a few more times* when they hear a growl/groan behind them- turning- they see a dark figure stumbling towards them but what they can see of the figure it is bloodied and with a major injury around the neck still trying to reach 911, finally get through and explain whats going on and where they are while walking backwards something grabs the wrist of the frightened person causinf them to drop and break their phone- turning around a tall man with a mangled and bloodied face groans/hisses at the person and keeps walking towards him/her -
They start to run when they are soon picked up by a man and proceeds to tell them of the incident and call 911- all the lines are busy. the driver looks ill and has bandages and fresh blood on his arm - they explain what happened and that they were going home from the hospital - after a while nearing the passengers destination the driver steadily increased the speed- and doesnt stop- The driver dies while still driving and his head falls onto the steering wheel, his body fell to the left turning the car left- the passenger grabs the wheel and attempts to gain control but instead they crash into the median wires- knocking the passenger out- when he/she comes to they see the driver is awake but swaying- when she proceeds to get out- the driver grabs her with a powerful death grib and attempts to bite her, when he/she puches him a few times with her/his free hand and gets free - they fall onto the grass and the driver starts to crawl quickly out after them- they start to run away and after about a 30 minutes of running they get to the outskirts of their neighborhood which is being prowled by former neighbors who are now presumably 'zombies' at this point you gain control and pick up certain objects to defend yourself- kinda like Frank West but not so silly and with more RE controls-- Kinda lame???? eehh I tried and probably failed T.T

Needs more thought put into it,like mine. I need to post my original idea. And how about this,Goddess: I'll space sentences from punctuation,if you make less run-on sentences. It was a great Idea,I just didn't know when to take a breath,lol.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff