Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
3DS details emerge, Kid Icarus announced as Launch Title. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:18 pm
The voice acting isn't as bad as it could b-WHY AM I DEFENDING THIS GAME AHHHH BIZARRO FISH  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:23 pm
BIZARRO WAYNE HATES KID ICARUS  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:40 pm
You can't defend it. He says bark like a dog to Cerberus. CERBERUS IS A DOG! Is it supposed to be a threat? Was he using a specific attack and commanding the particular weapon to fire with some phrase? That might make it acceptable, wait NO! Because he sounds retarded saying it anyway! Out of all the angels, the retard angel is the one who has to save the day.

luckily, nothing can make me forget how awesome that gameplay looks. And lets not forget. Wasn't Sakurai on this one?

SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm
Bark like a human, Owwin.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 pm
Waynebrizzle
Bark like a human, Owwin.
Are you implying that you are attacking me? Or simply that I am a boss?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:50 pm
Allegro
Coming soon: Nintendo 4DS: defying the concept of linear time so you can play games as much as you like without wasting a minute.
The Fourth dimension as time was disproven by the concept of space-time. Theoretical 4D perception involved many 3 dimensional spaces. A 3 dimensional being could only be able to perceive a 3 dimensional cross section of a 4 dimensional object, but this is not an instant, as was hypothesized when people used the fourth dimension as time.

It's still practical, though, when thinking of time as universal.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Buddha_Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:28 pm
Meta_Fish
Buddha_Cat
Meta_Fish
Why would you want sidescrolling parts on a 3D console when the game looks like that

Because I liked the side-scrolling games.
Even though it was more of an up-scroller, with sideways looping.
That was part of what I liked in the first place about them.
But it ruins the point of it even being on the 3DS at all.

Well, I was thinking of very minor parts, like in Galaxy 2?
Where the camera angle moves.

It would be a nice nod to the first games.

Obviously having a 2-D game on a 3-D hand held would be stupid, but having small 2-D parts as transition areas would work nice.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:44 pm
The gameplay looks too high-action for there to be sidescrolling parts. I want the whole game to be showing me how kickass the 3D effects are, like with those lasers.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:18 pm
The voice acting seems about as good as any other game like it to me. It's a little bit like Kingdom Hearts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:54 pm
The Eleventh AK
The voice acting seems about as good as any other game like it to me. It's a little bit like Kingdom Hearts.
But with less teen-angst  

MaverickDrifter

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 pm
It's not the greatest, but it's not like the actors have much to work with. Seriously, try to say "bark like a dog" in Pit's voice and not sound stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:50 pm
I tried. I sounded stupid. Point taken.  

MaverickDrifter

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 pm
Waynebrizzle
It's not the greatest, but it's not like the actors have much to work with. Seriously, try to say "bark like a dog" in Pit's voice and not sound stupid.
If you say 'bark like a dog' any time you aren't talking to a toddler that you are trying to teach animals sounds you are gonna sound retarded. It is just how it works.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:34 pm
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
If you say 'bark like a dog' any time you aren't talking to a toddler that you are trying to teach animals sounds you are gonna sound retarded. It is just how it works.
What about S&M?  

MaverickDrifter

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:03 am
QUACK LIKE A DUCK  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items