but bright images on the tv can be bad for your eyes  

Waynebrizzle

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:02 pm
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Uh oh. That looks an awful lot like the master sword. Unless what's her name is the master sword you punks better be ready to pay up.

Well I didn't even see her in the demo, so if she's not in the game then the bet's off. D: <
NO! The bet was she is the sword. If she is not in she is not the sword. HAX!

No in all seriousness I think we agreed that if she isn't in the game, the bet is indeed off.

Reading a live blog of the Developer Roundtable.

Quote:
# Posted 6:46 PST

The sword possesses intelligence, and will assume the semi-human form in the teaser poster shown last year.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:03 pm
BOOYA  

Waynebrizzle

[Mr. Moo]

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 pm
I was just thinking of a neat idea. What if they somehow they did a fusion of cel-shade a realistic graphics in the sense that when link fell from the more peaceful (cel-shaded) world of Skyloft into the land below the graphics changed. So the dungeons earlier on would be cel-shaded, and then later they would be more realistic. And then they would fuse the two like they did in Ocarina of Time with young Link and adult Link (so certain parts of the dungeon would be cel-shades and then others realistic). Or something like that...this way it would please both sides. This is me just rambling, but I think it is interesting I guess.

Oh and if you didn't know about the whole Skyloft thing yet:
http://www.zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Skyward_Sword  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:05 pm
It's gonna be orchestrated. HELL YEAH.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:39 pm
It's as if OoT and WW had a baby. An extremly awesome baby  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 am
OMG, all the hardcore Zelda fans are bitching about him being right-handed. xd  

Sir Codin

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:11 am
Among other things, the TV Tropes article on the game explains the problems Miyamoto was having with the demo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 am
Lord of Armageddon
Among other things, the TV Tropes article on the game explains the problems Miyamoto was having with the demo.

That, and he's just not good at games. He was terrible during the Wind Waker demo, too.  

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:48 am
Allegro
Lord of Armageddon

That, and he's just not good at games. He was terrible during the Wind Waker demo, too.
It's just a fact of life. Miyamoto doesn't like to play games. He has even said it. He is a creator, not a player.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:56 am
Lord of Armageddon

so did they, like, miss Twilight Princess or something  

Waynebrizzle

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:17 am
Waynebrizzle
Lord of Armageddon

so did they, like, miss Twilight Princess or something

They seem to keep forgetting that many of them are right-handed and motion controlling a left-handed character would be awkward for them.

But, oh noes, we MUST have tradition!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 am
I still don't honestly know what to think about the art style. A lot of it just looks like cel-shaded Twilight Princess, with the exception of enemy designs that look more like Wind Waker. It's supposed to look like a moving painting, but I'm not really seeing that.

The first location looks so much like it'd be something in Galaxy, especially with all the mushrooms. Plus, I think it's a little too bright, but dat meens i don't like happy and hate color rite  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 am
It was rare to see color outside of a certain spectrum in TP. Most of the game was brown and dark, muddled green. The whole game seemed like what was, at the time, "next-gen syndrome" which I even remember talking to you about. Smother it with bloom, the skies are all dull, everything seems like it's just dingy. I'm happy to see colors again in Zelda.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff