Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:38 pm
MemoryDragon
If you don't like the dub voices that much, switch it to Japanese, lol. Not all that hard to do, now is it?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:15 am
Oohh 4laugh ! I really hope they do come out. whee  

Toharo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:44 pm
lol. I guess I put something right if Solar's gonna quote me. I've been so tired lately, I've been wondering if anything I write is making sense. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:37 pm
xd Well, it deserved to be repeated.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:41 pm
I just posted this in the announcements thread, but the first Full Moon DVD will be released June 27. A special preview disc will be included free in the June issue of Shojo Beat. Go read the announcements for more info! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:53 am
I heared the Shoujo beat magazine I read said so. I even took a quiz on there web site to have a chance to win it only 10 people will be chosen though.  

Nandru_San

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:09 am
I hope they have a really good voice for Mitsuki Kouyama/Full Moon because the Japanese voice actor Myco is great. Also, I hope Takuto Kira gets a great voice too, I don't care as much about Izumi Rio and Meroko Yui, but they should have good voices as well,lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:11 pm
I saw the first episode in English. I really hated mitsukis voice its too old for her. I was really happy though that they kept the songs in japanese because who ever sings them has a great voice and its so pretty.  

Nandru_San

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:30 pm
I just saw the demo disc yesterday. I thought it was pretty decent. Mitsuki's voice does sound a bit older than it should, but the way I heard it, her english voice sounded very close to the sound of the japanese singing.

Mitsuki's grandma sounded like a hag... like she should be... Sorry, that was mean. sweatdrop

Takuto's voice was sort of a hit and miss for me. At some times I was completely fine with it, but I think the acting threw me off sometimes. I really liked how he said "Where'd she go?" when Mitsuki disappeared, it sounded so funny.

Meroko... wow... WAY different from her japanese counterpart. Though, I didn't think it'd be wise to give her a high-pitched english voice, this was completely unexpected. My friend pointed out that she sounds just a slight bit tomboy-ish, despite the overflowing amounts of pink and frills that she wears.

Eichi's voice, I thought, really suited him. The acting irked me a bit... not too much, just sometimes. Wakaouji's voice was really well played, I liked him.

I was SO happy when I heard the japanese songs still there. I was getting worried that they'd dub the songs. But yeah, they didn't. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:21 pm
I got the Shojo Beat with the DVD in it (the last issue of my subscription! crying ), but I haven't watched it yet. I should do that sometime soon... though judging by the reviews on here so far, it doesn't seem like it's gonna be that good. confused I don't think I will be buying the DVD releases anyway. They're so expensive.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:41 pm
English voices and Japanese voices for Full Moon wo Sagashite are both great, but I prefer the Japanese voices cuz Takuto's voice is dreamier, and Mitsuki's voice is prettier. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:46 pm
Fullmoon92
English voices and Japanese voices for Full Moon wo Sagashite are both great, but I prefer the Japanese voices cuz Takuto's voice is dreamier, and Mitsuki's voice is prettier. ^^;
agreed....MYCO did a great job...

hmmm...someone told me...that mitsuki's voice is Bulma's voice in DBZ...  

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

Deluziional

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:42 pm
I agree with Jinnyb. I personally enjoy the Japanese version a lot more, but the English version is okay...
I didn't really like how Mitsuki sounded at first, but once I heard the rest of the episode I thought it was okay. Eichi's voice is perfect, and so is Wakaouji's. Mitsuki's grandma /did/ sound like a hag XD But I hate her so thats alright.
Takuto and Meroko's voices are alright, but I think Takuto's voice sounds too young...and a little bratty. Meroko's voice is pretty good, but VERY different from what I expected.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:21 am
Can't wait, i'd love it if they played it on air in Canada. Though I would be REAL angry if they butcher the name or kill the character's voice or their personality...or the story line.  

Fuyubi

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:59 pm
Out of curiosity, are Viz's anime DVDs anything like the ones for Tokyopop? This is a genuine concern for me since Tokyopop DVDs don't have the option for changing it into Japanese...atleast not the ones I own.  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff