Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:The Rise of the Akatsuki

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who enjoys naruto and rping. 

Tags: Naruto, Training, Jutsu, Villages, Fighting 

Reply Leaf Village
The Wanderer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Cody looked at Matsuo, "Well I should end this soon so lets finish this!" He made another set of hand signs, 'Hidden Mist Jutsu' A mist started to appear and covered the area. Cody and his clones seem to melt into the mist, disappearing from sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:00 pm
Matsuo smiled "then it is time to use the tank" the tank seemed to jolt to life it opened it palms and raised them up to body level, holding them strait out, it started to spin around. sending fire out of its palms. the fire was black in color and was not like normal fire like the weapons puppet was..........  

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:02 pm
Cody was looking through the mist at the large puppet, "What is it trying to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:03 pm
"Matsuo you seem to have everything under control but if you need any help feel free to ask".  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:04 pm
The black fire got onto the nearby buildings as it as unaffected by the mist around it. Matsuo started to laugh "put this fire out! i guarantee you will have trouble doing that!" the fire started to rapidly spread burning everything around it  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 pm
Utaka appeared at the scene beside Deztin and asked, "Whats going on?"  

cman2821
Captain

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Cody appeared behind him, "So your going to set the village on fire instead of trying to attack me... thats pitiful for an Akatsuki!" He than disappeared into the mist again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 pm
"the akatsuki are seeking into the village to gather information on the ninetails one of them has already gotten in im just watching"  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:11 pm
"Why didn't you help stop them?Wheredid the other get to in the village?What is that.. is that Amaterasu?"
(is that amaterasu)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:13 pm
"because Cody and Kira are of no concern to me the akasuki are my friends but if i want i could get Matsuo to back off and i could stop the fire".  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:14 pm
Matsuo chuckled "you wont come out and fight me so ill set the village on fire" turned to the ninja that asked him the question "i wish! this is greek fire with my own little twists added on to it!" all of his puppets except the tank appeared beside him "you better hurry and figure out how to put it out! otherwise the fire will keep burning and burning until the village is in ashes"

(it is my twist to greek fire and i am not sure on how to put it out myself!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:16 pm
"i could simply use Dark Release: Inhaling Maw but i dont really have a reason to stop it unless the Hokage wants me to".  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:17 pm
"Deztin that would be nice and put out the fire."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:18 pm
(umm deztin that fire is not made of chakra....... you would burn youself! dark release absorbs chakra techniques but whatever XD)  

Matsuo The Death Dealer
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 pm
The mist started to move quickly and cleared as the vapor turned to large drops of water. Cody was in the center on the ground and made a set of hand signs, 'Ice Prison' The water went and made a prison around a section of fire but its wasn't put our but the ice didn't melt. He did it several more times till all of the sections of fire were sealed in ice. Cody looked at Matsuo, "Well im not hiding anymore but now I sealed off your fires... my ice is infused with my chakra so even fire justus can't melt them!"

(Im not completely sure if its true but it said it here that most fire jutsus couldn't melt it. Ice Prison)  
Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff