Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto:The Rise of the Akatsuki

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who enjoys naruto and rping. 

Tags: Naruto, Training, Jutsu, Villages, Fighting 

Reply Sparring Grounds
lake front battle arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkness echos pain
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 pm
Arkania smiles at Utaka and says."thank you butim nearly out of chakra im gonna rest now but please fight him if you wish to".  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:00 pm
Deztin laughs then says."Utaka you know very well you can defeat me on your own".  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:01 pm
"Ok i wil." Utaka said as he sat there and meditated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm
Deztin smiled and said."oh i remember this".Deztin still in the air uses Darkness Wave and launches a large wave of dark chakra at Utaka.  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:06 pm
Utaka easily dodged it and said, "Lightning Release Multi Shadow Clone Justu!" He then went and started to meditae again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:14 pm
Deztin used Multiple Shadow Clone Technique making his clones battle Utaka's Deztin then quickly flew down to the ground and used Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld trapping the clones and Utaka in a large swamp then Deztin used Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars making many pillars rise from the swamp and the area around it causing massive shock waves  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:18 pm
"The clones are made of electricity so whenever they get hit they turn into lightning again." Even Utaka turned into lightning. Deztin heard that from above him. Utaka was already in Sage Mode and went to punch Deztin in the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:23 pm
Deztin quickly flew to the side above the lake and dodged the attack then Deztin used the shadow clone technique and had them all use the Lightning Cutter technique on Utaka Deztin then sank down into the water  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:27 pm
The clones and Utaka were all on the ground so he used "Lightning Release:Electromagnetic Murder!" Touched the ground and sent lightning through it. It made all of the clone explode. The lightnig even went to the water and electrocuted it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:33 pm
Deztin came up out of the ground under Utaka and punched him in the jaw making him go up in the air Deztin had slight burns on his cloths and skin from Utaka's lightning Deztin then said double lightning cutter he formed one lightning cutter in his hands then split it into both hands then rushed at Utaka still in the air knocking him back and forth in a zig-zag formation till eventually appearing above him and using the lightning cutter in his other hand driving Utaka into the ground  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:44 pm
Utaka barely felt it. He got up and kicked Deztin in the face then used Dual Ressengan and hit him in the back appeared in front of him anf then with the other Ressengan hit him in the stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:47 pm
Deztin used Izanagi to avoid feeling the attacks then jumped to the center of the lake and said."im running out of chakra but if you wish to continue then i do have one last ability".  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:15 pm
"Yes i would wish to continue but,i am afraid you can't. " Utaka threw down three katana down in to the water in the shape of a triangle around Deztin.Then Utaka yelled, "Lightning Release:Thunder Binding!" Lightnig came up around Deztin in the shape of a triangle. "If you touch it you get electrocuted."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:20 pm
Deztin simply sat down in the water then said."if you truly wish to continue then i will use my final ability".Deztin then transformed into the three tailed giant turtle completely destroying the binding jutsu.  

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:27 pm
"Well i didn't expect that. But did you expect this?" Utaka said as he went three of nine tails of the Nine Tailed Fox. He then activated his Mangekyou Sharingan. "You know with three tails ,Sharingan, and Sage Mode on i can't lose."  
Sparring Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff