Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Does it mean anything to have repeated nightmares? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:25 pm
Kaonashi Akumu
Vanna1994
I have had incredibly weird dream, but none repeating (same subject, but not the same dream)
They say every dream has a meaning, but I dont know why it would be repeating, Ask your grandma why (then maybe ask her about some of my random dreams XD, kidding)

lol my grandma speaks korean... i dont realy have a translator at the moment

So she probbly doesnt have an e-mail either?
your out of luck their sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:54 am
I think dreams do have some vague meaning, but that it's not really specific or that you can (usually) get any meaningful information out of them.

I think rather than pointing out some specific problem, this dream is just expressing your deeper feelings of anxiety. I always get bad dreams when I feel bad, so I think this is just the same principle.

cuttlebone

Ogremen

Beloved Friend

9,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:01 am
Kaonashi Akumu
Noxious Weed
Stitched Insomniac
it's possible... my mom and uncle have it.

I've already gone through anxiety treatment

No it doesn't. Only about 1 in 4million people have schizophrenia and the dopamine in your brain doesn't effect dreams, that's based on the chemicals released by food.

As for the ability of lacking movement, are you actually afraid in your heart at the same time, or only when you wake?

I have extreme paranoia after waking as i said.

The image of the masked beings isnt what scares me

But something happens between when they come and when i wake up. I just cant remember it after waking up. But it's bad enough to make me wake up like i do.

Stitched Insomniac
But i wake up violently, and paranoid... i freaked out looking at a string hanging on my bed post... but once i calm down i dont even know why i was so paranoid.

what about trying to find a licensed hypnotist? they might be able to help you remember through your subconsious, what you cannot remember with your consious mind  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:22 am
Well, I don't really have repeating nightmares, but for the past two years I've had nightmares every single night, even now they continue. I've gotten so used to them, they don't even effect me anymore...

if your dreams bug you so much than go to a therapist, or continue discussing it like this, it could be of help, but I think if you're after the meaning, a therapist would be of most help.

I don't know anything about dream meanings, I've never studied them before, so I don't really know what to tell you. I've just become accustomed to my situation, to the point of not caring about the dreams.  

Ailindrae

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:27 am
well atleast one week of one of the months of a year you will have a couple of nightmares but normally they dont repeat,and its strange with nightmares because you can remember them clearly but dreams you easily forget. sometimes a nightmare can be about what you should pay more attention to or what you should leave alone, but thats for you to figure out  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:03 pm
Dreams have hidden meanings to them and can show what you feel in your subconscious. A good example of this is now and then I will have start of what seems to be a normal dream and the my family will pop in out of the blue and that my self telling me its time to see my family. But there are also the dreams that you can't make any sense of and really do hunt you. All through high school I would dream of some one or something coming after me but before they ever got to me I would die and wake in a strange room with some tell me some thing and then I would wake up in bed with my heart pounding.  

l0uis amore

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Ravv Hashbrovvn

Wheezing Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:49 pm
If dreams happen over and over again it means that it will come true sometime or its just something trying to annoy you for example like some kind of bad event that happened before or something traumatizing. either one. idk. :/ it got to have a meaning.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:07 pm
Well most dreams are caused from sudden thoughts or past remembered
but though there really are just completely random moments and side cuts in ur head happening and stuff
ppl have them over because well u can still remember those dreams vividly
or u have them on ur mind before u went to bed
im pretty sure ur "nightmare" isnt gonna be exactly the same over and over
maybe something new comes in it or some that doesnt happen that did the other time u had them.its cause u thought about them
nothing spiritually or supernaturally needed to worry about unless it has already effected the way u act when ur awake  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:14 pm
i had a random love dream about...someone
but really random  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:39 pm
i think its something about to happen when a dream is repeated 3nodding  

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

XSK Silence

Friendly Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:23 pm
Kaonashi Akumu
Official Sasuke Uchiha

I have long since closed my eyes...
...Don't miss a trick

User Image

Uchiha Sasuke

I am proud to say I am one of the fifty who can read this text:

Did you konw the hmuan mnid can raed wrdos taht are jmubeld so lnog as the frist two ltetres rmeian the smae as the mnid rades wrdos as a wolhe not as ltetres.

These eyes of mine....
..My only goal lies in the darkness

definatly not as rare as schizophrenia

i can read it easily ._.

Ditto. I've had these dreams That have something to do with sound, I'm pretty sure. The dream starts out normal, just like a video or image in your mind. After 2 seconds, I begin to hear this voice. I don't know what the voice is but, a voice. It begins soft and nearly silent. Everything is fine then. But after a few moments, it begins to increase in sound. It sounds threatening, life threatening. As it get louder, bad things begin to happen. Such as, pain, blood, even death. Many people in my dreams, become dead or just plain frozen. Not moving at all. I fear the voice as it becomes louder. But in a second, it stops. It starts silently. Barely any noise, but that's about when I wake up. I'm in shock. I couldn't move for about 5 minutes. I clear my mind of everything that has happened in my dream, including the dream. I'm pretty sure that all of this has happened in my dreams. I can't remember anything else. This has happened to me every now and then, but for the last 6 years. I think there's something wrong with me. 6 years ago, I began having these dreams as I fell asleep. I've had them every, 3 times a month or so. But it continued in my life and effected my school work. My grades have been getting lower and lower, but when I don't have them, They become the same as my old, good grades. Is anyone here able to explain what might be the cause of this?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 am
Recurring dreams mean you should be paying attention to the details more closely. They recur for a reason--to try to bring to your conscious mind what is in your unconscious mind.  

Shardan Magenstaff

Dapper Humorist

8,625 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm
It could mean deep emotional trauma. But i'm no doctor. I sleepwalked after my mom died/lost my job/lost my house/ lost my girl, all in one month. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:47 pm
When I'm not being asked by cthulu to lead a pack of monsters it usually means I've become obsessed with something lately. My dreams are usually straight forward.  

Bubbles_P_Utonium

5,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ara Hamako

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:20 pm
I've only ever had one recurring nightmare, but it doesn't happen often, and hasn't happened in a long time. I do have a few recurring dreams, though.

City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff