Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Talk about the different areas of China Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:51 pm
i should really go there and see how it is this summer seeing as how i probably won't be able to go anywhere for vacation that much for summer vacation after this summer neutral
(stupid summer research from advanced science research xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:55 pm
Yeah, you should. My parents make me go to so I know my roots and they brought me to Beijing to learn about the chinese history xd
[Didn't help that our tour guild spoke mando ..I didn't understand a word the whole time xd ]

Ah, summer research sucks...I probably have to do a bunch for AP european history gonk *doesn't want to think about it*

[[ china ]]

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:57 pm
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74
Kurama35
yalie5
kurama!!! oh so we're not intresting enough for you is that it? well fine! be that way. lol. I know hunan! hunan this hunan that. lol. lol what kurama said is true. though... i don't think i'm really that loud. my mom's always telling me to speak up lol. i think all my friends are canto so... yeah... i had one who told me she didn't like fuzhou people except for my family. lol. rofl hmm... should i be insulted by that? nah. i don't care

you're fuzhou? rofl
sorry, my friend just makes fun of fuzhou people so much xp

her finger twitch and so do her eyes she calmy said who are they me at them I'lll slice them piece by piece
eh... are you okay?
@kurama: lol. that's okay. i don't care. can't say i don't make fun of canto people occassionally. it's not really a big deal to be made fun of. though those canto girls (i think a few were from toisan) in elementary school were really mean. they sure could make a girl feel like crap lol. peer pressure!! rofl but the illegal immigration thing, it's true. for a lot of fuzhou.

* thanks for asking yalie I'm jsut calmly angery at his friends and wanna tear them into shreds my favorite grandfather was fuzjian and my other grandparents all of them are

Lol. chill out kyo. it's not really a big deal. you can make fun of the canto people and the mando people. shouldn't be angry at people so much. expecially for making fun of you. That way they're giving you room to make fun of them. In my opinion that's a fair trade. besides, you'll never get anywhere in life if you keep getting insulted by people who make fun of you or your parents. Just think of it as an opening to make fun of them. and if they get mad just say, 'if you can take it, don't dish it outXP' lol.
@kurama:lol my dad says that he's going to take me to china one day and see how hard life is... at the rate china's progressing, i don't beleive he'll ever be able to show me people carrying 120lbs of waste 15 miles to fertilize the land. lol. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:00 pm
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74
Kurama35
yalie5
kurama!!! oh so we're not intresting enough for you is that it? well fine! be that way. lol. I know hunan! hunan this hunan that. lol. lol what kurama said is true. though... i don't think i'm really that loud. my mom's always telling me to speak up lol. i think all my friends are canto so... yeah... i had one who told me she didn't like fuzhou people except for my family. lol. rofl hmm... should i be insulted by that? nah. i don't care

you're fuzhou? rofl
sorry, my friend just makes fun of fuzhou people so much xp

her finger twitch and so do her eyes she calmy said who are they me at them I'lll slice them piece by piece
eh... are you okay?
@kurama: lol. that's okay. i don't care. can't say i don't make fun of canto people occassionally. it's not really a big deal to be made fun of. though those canto girls (i think a few were from toisan) in elementary school were really mean. they sure could make a girl feel like crap lol. peer pressure!! rofl but the illegal immigration thing, it's true. for a lot of fuzhou.

* thanks for asking yalie I'm jsut calmly angery at his friends and wanna tear them into shreds my favorite grandfather was fuzjian and my other grandparents all of them are

Lol. chill out kyo. it's not really a big deal. you can make fun of the canto people and the mando people. shouldn't be angry at people so much. expecially for making fun of you. That way they're giving you room to make fun of them. In my opinion that's a fair trade. besides, you'll never get anywhere in life if you keep getting insulted by people who make fun of you or your parents. Just think of it as an opening to make fun of them. and if they get mad just say, 'if you can take it, don't dish it outXP' lol.
@kurama:lol my dad says that he's going to take me to china one day and see how hard life is... at the rate china's progressing, i don't beleive he'll ever be able to show me people carrying 120lbs of waste 15 miles to fertilize the land. lol. rofl
eek eek eek arrow
ninja ninja arrow
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

[J.C.]

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:05 pm
Kurama35
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74

eh... are you okay?

eek eek eek arrow
ninja ninja arrow
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

i know... it was really hard for me to not laugh in the car...
@chinadoll: Oh ap euro... i wanted to take that but I didn't have enough room. so i took ap. american history instead. it sucks that I wasted a whole year in interior design. Seriously... worse decision i've ever made in my life... not to mention an incredible waste of time. talk2hand I'm never going to get those 1hr and 20 minutes a day back crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:27 pm
Ooh, I hate american history, I would take anything over american history xd

I heard interior design was fun, i have some friends who take a class like that.

[[ china ]]

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:30 pm
china_doll210
Ooh, I hate american history, I would take anything over american history xd

I heard interior design was fun, i have some friends who take a class like that.
it depends on your teacher. i did not like mine. i don't think my interior design teacher's brain ever went past highschool. and she played favorites with all the preps and her attitude in all just really pissed me off. she was such a follower. i think interior design was her life... in my opinion i thought she was shallow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:33 pm
I hate when teachers do that stressed  

[[ china ]]

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:39 pm
china_doll210
I hate when teachers do that stressed

that's why i didn't go back for a second year. but i'm having great fun in computer graphics. web design is getting better. i'm keeping up with all my work. ^_^ and i like both the teachers. one is funny and one knows that in highschool students don't need to be babied. lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:53 pm
Oh thats cool! I wanted to take computer art, but they didn't give it to me x_x instead i have 2 free periods.  

[[ china ]]

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:59 pm
china_doll210
Oh thats cool! I wanted to take computer art, but they didn't give it to me x_x instead i have 2 free periods.
lol talk to your guidance counselor and see what can be done... if you have to whine and beg until they give in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:02 pm
nahh, I'm too lazy, and they have no room. I've tried getting into art classes, they can't fit me..

But im pretty content with free periods, it gives me time to relax and take a break during the hectic day

[[ china ]]

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:19 pm
china_doll210
nahh, I'm too lazy, and they have no room. I've tried getting into art classes, they can't fit me..

But im pretty content with free periods, it gives me time to relax and take a break during the hectic day

i don't think i'm going to have any freeperiods. at all. filling up all my time with classes and more classes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:32 pm
Really on-topic, guys.. sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:12 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Really on-topic, guys.. sweatdrop

okay okay. sheesh niph.

anyways one year my aunt and uncle told me that they went to china and that it was really hot and they were stuck at the airport for like 2 hrs. on security and the buses actually had beds. Like bunk beds sort of. I saw the pictures and i was like... isn't that dangerous for the people on the top bunk?O.o  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff