Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 pm
User Image
My name is Cove Redive . I am a human hunter. Other things you should now about me are I hate liars, nothing extravagent about my history, just trying to get my parents out of debt, Always have 5 relovers on me at a time, body is well built and can take 50x as bad of a beating before his body gives in because of sheer willpower, very detemind, adrinalen kicks in very fast and very easy . I am 16 years old, but I look 18 . I am a Male.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 pm
loads silver bullets (6) into 1st revolver whispers to myself "They're not going to get away from me"
pulls the trigger and shoots the cloked Sable Darkvein whos face I reconized from the wanted posters I carry around  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:34 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain lifts his head when he hears shots and sees the bullets hit Sable. "We need to get moving or get shot by our new hunter friend," Kain says.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:21 pm
Sable hissed in pain as the bullet hit his shoulder. Even though he was imune to silver, it didn't change that fact that there still was a bullet wound in his shulderblade. "That son of-!" he growled. He grabbed hold of his blade with his good arm and unsheathed it as he quickly spun around in the direction were the bullet came from. "Come on out you coward! Fight me face-to-face!"
User Image
'My anger will be avenged'

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 pm
I step out from behind the tree and look at the trio dollar signs dancing in my head "you might want to put that away someone will get hurt" then aiming at his legs pulling the trigger and taking out a nee (you said you needed a hunter)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:07 pm
(ok that has to be powerplaying in some kind of way.
You just hit me twice in a row without me even having a chance to attack.)  

Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 pm
(nows your chance, one it was a sneak attack, and two you had no idea where i was so how are you suppost to counter)
"Your not going to defend yourself, makes my job a lot easyer"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 pm
(he's down an arm and a leg...how in the heck is he going to attack?)  

Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 pm
(by using one leg to jump onto a tree then trust himself forward with the same leg and using to momentum to knock me down,
DUH)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 pm
((the second attakc he could see you so he could react to the second shot..... If you gave him the chance. By your logic i coudl say leon appeared behind your guy by a flashstepped and stabbed him through the chest..but I wont.... Heh sable one word... Sol lol))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:18 pm
(anyway im human i need a little help in the attacking deparment so cut me a break, and i guess i'm sorry crying , i just get a little carryed away with imtating real life in Rp)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:23 pm
((your missing the point. It woud lbe fine if you say you shot the bullet and let sable say if it hit him. YOu coudl say you aimed at his knee just don't say it actually hit him let him decide.))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:27 pm
okay now bout we say i did that let him dicide will that work im pre occupied with a yo-yo right now so im just typing what comes out  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:30 pm
((...the caps and boldness wasn't nessacary... as well as the rather large.. font))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:31 pm
any way its 11:30pm were i live and ive been up three days straight so im going to make some mistakes  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff