Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Drawing Sailor Moon...Harder than it looks... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:07 pm
i draw sailor moon all the time and they come out good.i dont hav any saved to my computer but i make creations of them that look like them. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:01 pm
this is what i have done of sailor moon but re done to make her a fan fic character.

planetlightpharah  

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

tiffany122

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:24 pm
maybe if you got a printer print some pics and trace them you'll get better and eventually you'll be perfect thats how I got the hang of drawing SM.

User Image

my example I drew it then scanned thenuploaded it too the Sailor Moon oekaki and re-drew it on there this was drawn a couple months ago btw  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:43 pm
Twinkleh
I remember my attempt at Sailor Moon. sweatdrop Drew a round face and two ovals on her head.X_X.
dont we all ninja lol  

emo boys .......

emo boys .......

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:06 pm
User Image god, it takes skills to draw what i just drew, yes i know, i am a master [feel free to agree] : D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:21 pm
If yur trying to emulate the style, I can't help you there, but if it's hard to draw the costume and body, try this

Draw the body first then add the costume details. When you draw the gloves, draw the whole arm first then add the little bumps at teh top of the gloves so that the arms aren't out of proportion...
really that's all I can say and use references.  

AmethystHeart

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

-Apple Discord-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:20 pm
well its not that hard, you make her lil meat ball kind of hair, and a smiling face, and small frame..
I can draw her free hand..
but in the begining
I would print a picture out and paste it on the wall and then draw by looking at the picture..
kind of like copying but not tracing..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:35 pm
Here are the steps I use:

Eyes
Nose
Mouth
Head
Hair
Neck
Shoulders
Chest
Arms
Bottom
Shoes
Hands

Example (part Body)
User Image  

~whats_ina_fox~

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:10 am
Find your own style. Don't just try and copy Naoko's. (Or the animators') Not because it's wrong or something, but because it's less stressful and more rewarding.
Besides, Naoko doesn't draw her proportions right. Not a very good drawing teacher. *learned that the hard way.* (No, I'm not bashing Naoko.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:58 pm
Anyone who still needs help with drawing Sailor Moon, check out this site. http://www.sailorenergy.net/TheRealm.html I've used the tutorials there to draw some stuff before, and it helped a fair bit. I should probably go back and re-read some of them. ^_^  

Sailor_Leona

johncrapenter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:58 pm
Sailor Moon was the first Anime/Manga Thing I've ever drawn so it's the best thing I can draw.

tip: look at alot of drawings of her from the anime COPY, COPY, COPY!
you're not a copy cat or anything. the more you copy the more you'll be able to do original drawings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:24 am
Ex. of my art: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50661347/?qo=18&q=by:ti-shing&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

1. try tracing pictures to learn how the body, hair, and fuku are formed.
2. try drawning the fuku over and over again, while looking at images of sailor senshi.
3. try drawing with out the images.
4. if you need more help with the body and hair use a "how to draw" book to help you.
5. keep on drawing it will make you better.  

mintycho

Chidimma22

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:08 pm
Hey yall' if you watch the videos on youtube.com,
you could learn how to draw their outline.
And yout could just google "how to draw Sailor moon for free"
in the search bara. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:41 am
i have a friend named Kat (fading_death66blah) who draws anime/manga really well. maybe she can help............  

orphics

Fanfiction & Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces