Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Smoking Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 pm
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
Kojima Shiro
Gotta agree on that aspect. Labels? You are in a Emo guild. XD

You quit because labels. I can't help to see that as shits and giggles since you joined this guild.

haha i know right?
what the hell was i thinking joining this guild??
wow am i dumb!
naw, labels over the internet dont bother me cus if i want i can just like get outa it
and there was this... faze last year that i went through.
i considered myself emo for awhile but ill never ever go into detail on that >.<
im embarrased bout itand poetry got me outa that stage..
and it wasnt rlly the labels that made me quit smoking
it was just a little shove in a way O_o
but im sorry if you dont want me to express my feelings in this guild D=
ill stop posting and just keep watching like i have been for the past few months??

Children who are 14 and younger who smoke should just kill themselves now. Especially ones in the "emo" guild.
This is not an opinion, this is not a suggestion; this is the truth. Hehe.

Oh I love you Serj. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:54 pm
HannahTheKitty
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
Kojima Shiro
Gotta agree on that aspect. Labels? You are in a Emo guild. XD

You quit because labels. I can't help to see that as shits and giggles since you joined this guild.

haha i know right?
what the hell was i thinking joining this guild??
wow am i dumb!
naw, labels over the internet dont bother me cus if i want i can just like get outa it
and there was this... faze last year that i went through.
i considered myself emo for awhile but ill never ever go into detail on that >.<
im embarrased bout itand poetry got me outa that stage..
and it wasnt rlly the labels that made me quit smoking
it was just a little shove in a way O_o
but im sorry if you dont want me to express my feelings in this guild D=
ill stop posting and just keep watching like i have been for the past few months??

Children who are 14 and younger who smoke should just kill themselves now. Especially ones in the "emo" guild.
This is not an opinion, this is not a suggestion; this is the truth. Hehe.

Oh I love you Serj. XD

i wasnt 14 ...

But you notice Serj said "14 and YOUNGER"
Then you said "I was 12"
That just means you should kill yourself more  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm
I do believe HannaTheKitty pulled a p***y block on me. > biggrin
People sure love to block the ones trying to knock some sense into their idiotic heads.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:30 am
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
People sure love to block the ones trying to knock some sense into their idiotic heads.

haha actually i looked at her post again and it sed 14 and younger so i was just like ******** my life and deleted all the posts i could >.<
but it only lasted like 5 friggin cigs anyways.  

Im Diggin That Dope

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:57 pm
HannahTheKitty
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

haha actually i looked at her post again and it sed 14 and younger so i was just like ******** my life and deleted all the posts i could >.<
but it only lasted like 5 friggin cigs anyways.

If you've only smoked 5 cigs, then you never quit. I would barely even consider that "starting".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:37 pm
then i never started?
i dont get why u gotta
make people feel dumb?  

Im Diggin That Dope

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 am
HannahTheKitty
then i never started?
i dont get why u gotta
make people feel dumb?

People who don't act dumb don't feel dumb. And those people who do feel dumb, shouldn't reproduce.

EVER.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:13 pm
Okay. Enough Serj.

I recently started smoking Prime Times and found a liking to them. I been smoking like a chimney though lately, so, gonna try to drop it after finish my last pack.

Doubt I will last anymore then a month max.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:20 pm
Yeah yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:29 pm
Another thing I'm not a fan of when it comes to this? Though it may make me sound hypocritical cause I had my first cig when I was 8 years old, but I don't like UNDERAGE smoking. Okay, these two girls:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs184.snc4/37546_141874489161148_100000157922991_406618_310987_n.jpg
Are friends of mine, but seriously? The one on the left, 15 years old. The one on the right? 14.

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:27 am
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Another thing I'm not a fan of when it comes to this? Though it may make me sound hypocritical cause I had my first cig when I was 8 years old, but I don't like UNDERAGE smoking. Okay, these two girls:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs184.snc4/37546_141874489161148_100000157922991_406618_310987_n.jpg
Are friends of mine, but seriously? The one on the left, 15 years old. The one on the right? 14.

Those are...girls? Wow. Well then...
I guess it doesn't really matter, if they want to kill themselves with tobacco at such a young age, they might as well do it. I feel like all children smoke now because of rebellion.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:39 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Well thats just a stupid picture. They are showing it off, smoking is nothing to show off. It's bad for you and it's a habit.  

avenged_king

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:51 pm
avenged_king
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Well thats just a stupid picture. They are showing it off, smoking is nothing to show off. It's bad for you and it's a habit.

It's not really just a habit. It's an addiction. I've been smoking on and off for about 8 years now. I had quit for about a year, until I shared a cigarette with my fiance at a party a couple months ago. There was a period of about a month after that where I didn't have one, and I was freaking out, longing for that cigarette. Till a couple weeks ago, I asked Zach if he could stop and buy me a pack on his way home from work. He did. Now, I don't want to become a very heavy smoker, so I've been restricting myself to only 1 or 2 cigs a day(Plus, it's easier on the wallet that way wink ), but I've been smoking daily since then. I can't stop.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games