Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classical Musicians Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Classical, Musician, Band, Orchestra, Choir 

Reply Classical Musicians Guild
What would you do if someone stole you instrument? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you do?
Freak Out
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Have a Panic Attack
30%
 30%  [ 19 ]
Run thouh the halls screaming
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hunt down and kill the person who did it
44%
 44%  [ 28 ]
sew the school
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
call the police
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
I can't believe I'm even sugesting this but, Shrug it off and say everything is Okay.
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 63

Ultimate Echidna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:59 pm
Considering that my instrument is a baby grand piano and that I'll have to get rid of it soon anyway... I'd probably just be impressed at the culprit's thieving skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:57 pm
Once i was done choking the person who stole my violin i would revive him, kill him again, revive him, and get him to run around naked to some hot girls.  

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

a porg

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:54 pm
I would use my ninja-dragon rider-demigod training I got at Hogwarts to hunt them down and devise the most painfully terrifying death I could think of and bring them back until I got bored of killing them. My violin's like my kid! Idiot freshmen broke my case this year and I wanted to kill them. Steal it? Ohhhh....that's askin' for it!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:47 pm
I would watch and laugh as they try to shove the timpani into the back seat of their car =D  

The Percussive Otter

Gjornia X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:56 am
collect the insurance on it and get a new one. smile

(might I add that I never knew so many musicians were violent. eek )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:38 pm
I would die for my cello XD cause seriously,my cello is EXPENSIVE surprised but i don't know if anyone can carry a cello while running can they? o-o (it's pretty heavy!)  

Shiro_Melody-78

Annexed Demon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:07 pm
To tell the truth?
Okay...if I were mean and had the guts I'd find the person and nearly kill them...but that's worse case scenario.
The way I am...probably would scream at the person who stole my violin and tell them they'd better watch out...idk, something on the lines of that ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
I play the piano, so its gonna be quite difficult to steal a piano. If my piano is stolen, that would be me and my parents freaking out.

Anyway, I can always use the piano in my music school to practice.  

Cerra Tsuki

Liberal Genius

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

choirnerd9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:08 pm
Beat the crap out of the person who stole it before lecturing them on stealing XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:26 pm
First I would look for it and make sure I didn't accidentally leave it in my cage. If not....I would freak out completely. eek If I located who stole it, I would punch them if they didn't give it back and if it was on purpose. Otherwise.....I'd tell an adult. sweatdrop  

LoveKat22

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LoveKat22

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 pm
Gjornia X
collect the insurance on it and get a new one. smile

(might I add that I never knew so many musicians were violent. eek )

xd Well, you never know..  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:29 pm
Violet Violinist
I would use my ninja-dragon rider-demigod training I got at Hogwarts to hunt them down and devise the most painfully terrifying death I could think of and bring them back until I got bored of killing them. My violin's like my kid! Idiot freshmen broke my case this year and I wanted to kill them. Steal it? Ohhhh....that's askin' for it!

xd Violins forever~! heart  

LoveKat22

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JCVFangirl

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 pm
If someone stole my guitar (not a classical instrument, but I joined for choir XD) I would beat them to death while my tears leaked into their wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:56 pm
If someone stole my violin....

I'd hunt them down and carefully cut them open and take out several important organs and leave them to die...  

Itachi_no_Akatsuki_x

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

CrazyCuatro

Dedicated Seeker

6,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:22 am
They would get to pray to their god of choice or not before very horrid and mental/bodily harm would happen. Its much too...detailed to post on Gaia, so let's just say: don't mess with one of my an insane person's sources of income.  
Classical Musicians Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff