Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final Fantasy Negative One [Role-d][roleplay commence!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 am
Harmonie looked to see Al Cepa struggling even to keep awake.
I guess if it was only for the night.

She welcomed Al Cepa and told him he could stay for the night after gathering him a few sticks and leaves to substitute for a mattress.

Walking back to the campfire, she looked across the land. There she was able to see a small sparkle behind the leaf-less trees.

"Belgram, what is that?" she sofly asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:55 am
Belgram listened to Harmonie talking with the Onion kid. She was a smooth talker, so he decided to shut up while she did the meet-n'-greet. He suddenly looked towards the trees, with a serious expression.
"Ya, i noticed dat too. Seems like it'sa just a stray dog tho'. Imma go take a look."
He got up slowly, picked the heavy anchor from the ground("Ain't no tool fer smackin' better than dis' one, y'know?") and walked toward the cluster of trees, brandishing it with both hands. A lonely Brown Coyote was there, showing its' teeth to Belgram. Those were absolute cowards in daylight, but during the night they were potential threats. The Coyote circled around a bit, looking for an opening, but Belgram had seen his fair share of these. Sticking the anchor into the ground, he roared at the beast, with a fearful expression, and the Coyote ran away, yapping.
Belgram walked back to his spot behind the campfire.
"T'was just a lil' Coyote, dun' worry. I'll stand guard fer de night, ya can sleep tight n' well. And Onion Kid, don'cha try anything funny, y'know?"

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 pm
serena wakes up from a nightmare as belgram returns from the trees,after hearing the roar " what happened" she askes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:47 pm
"No Belgram, look carefully, the light is still there." Harmonie walked closer to the light, staring at it.

"It may be an enemy," she continued as she took out her katana and whipped it around in the air. "We must not let our guard down."  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

xXazabazaXx
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:59 pm
Avra took one last look at the campfire and saw a shadow looking towards her, a shadow which greatly resembled her old friend... now enemy.
Knowing that she couldn't turn away now, she decided to head towards it, finishing this controversy once and for all.

"Gale, I have changed my mind... 7 of hearts eh? Maybe this has another meaning. Let's disrupt their little gathering." Avra commented as she snickered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:21 pm
Belgram stared into the darkness, his eyebrows forming a V. The light was still there, but it was somehow different, definitely not just the Coyote anymore.
"Uhh, missy Harmonie, i's seeing it now, dusn't seem like de Coyote again. Take care, will'ya?"
Belgram got up into a crouched position, his anchor already resting softly in his thick hands. Seeing two shadows forming near the trees, he got up with a jump and rushed towards Harmonie.
"Stand back, Missy! There's sum'one dere, an' it dusn't look too friendly!"
Belgram stood in a battle position just in front of Harmonie, holding his anchor as a shield.
"-Endure!-"

[[Everyone's in the same place already? lol, looks like this RP will be over quicker than it took to find enough members sweatdrop

BTW, Endure's sort of like a Taunt, everyone tends to attack me first, though Gale's probably not affected by that.]]

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm
Harmonie took out her katana getting into a crouched stance, standing back to back with Belgram.
"And look at that little onion.... sleeping as if nothing is going by.... how nice would it be to be like him." she whispered.

She saw two dark figures coming closer and closer. One as swift as the wind, one running just like someone she knew.

I was thinking this could be like the initial battle, like maybe a first warm-up battle type thing. Like how in usual rpgs, there the heros and the villians meet several times, this is just the first one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:39 pm
[[Heh, it's alright. I'm a whiny, needy b***h sometimes, but it's never out of pure trolling. I was just expecting some more personal introductions before we were a proper party xp ]]  

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:44 pm
serena stood up ,seeing how the others were prepared to fight.got her fire ready,to strike [[ just to tell you guys todays my birthday im officially 13]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 pm
Al Cepa Lilliaceae

Al Cepa is shaken from the commotion. The humans seem alarmed. He flips to the direction where they are to have a quick look see before he continues sleeping and sees his hosts in battle stances and the two shadows walking to the campsite.

"Ijara," he exclaims softly still lying down.

He communes to the spirits of the earth and air and they responded. The earth, as stubborn as always, only but needed a little persuasion for them to agree. But the air seem restless and hesitant; they are not in their usual free and joyful self. He had to try persuading them the way he did for earth but it was a little hard since he is not really attuned to that element.

A soft bellow fills the night sky as the earth grinds and moves underground. Soft whistles can be heard from almost everywhere as winds scurry about the place; making the area cool and the campfire gently flare up. The spirits of earth and air are ready. Al Cepa remains lying down and seemingly still asleep.

Al Cepa Lilliaceae

. . _ ____________________________________________________ _ . .

Gale, The Wind

The spark changed from white to yellow

It glowed a mischievous light

It changed direction but it does not matter

The wind will be with it always

Though it is odd

The wind senses the spirits of air gathering to where the spark is going

And sparks of purples and a blue are in it

The other spirits follow the blue spark

The wind gathers his own set of spirits

and asks them to reflect the intent of the one spark

Outside the other gathering, the air grew cold

And with it, a wall of mist encircles the other gathering

Gale, The Wind

A happy 13th birthday to the celebrant!  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:24 pm
serena ,seeing harmonie and belgram both back to back , quickly goes to join and and once again asks in a fast tone "what happened," then continues with," can you guys just tell me whats going on"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:26 am
Harmonie whispered "There may be enemy close by." gesturing towards the two fast approaching figures.

Harmonie took one more long look at the two figures. One dancing among the wind; one resembling her old friend Avra. Her thoughts ran fast, and she really didn't like the fact that the happening brought Avra to the dark side.

Many thoughts ran through Harmonie's mind about the old times she spend with Avra. She remembered the countless amount of carnivals/ festivals where Avra would juggle 5,6, even 7 things at a time. She remembered when Avra would perform silly stunts, or even act goofish just to make the kids laugh. So, why has Avra turned this way now...?  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:35 am
Indexty stood calmly in front of Destiny.
"I apoligise Destiny, but I don't have time to fight you. I came to deliver a message. The Darkness is Coming
"What does that mean?" Destiny yelled back.
"You'll have to figure that one out for yourself, Destiny. Now I must go, I have some heroes to crush." Indexsty replied, he then summoned a corridor of darkness behind him, and wlked with some speed towards it.
"You're not getting away this time!" Destiny ran after him into the corridor, which disapeared once the two had gone through.

The corridor reappeared in a forest. Indexsty walked out calmly and strolled over to Avra's side.
"I shall help take care of this pests, master," he said coldly.
He summoned his keyblade, Oblivion, and walked to where the opposing party stood. He stopped and saw an onion folk lying asleep on the floor.
"Well well, what do we have here, this the most worthless bunch of so-called "heroes" I've ever seen, I mean one of you is asleep!" He chuckled evilly to himself, then became deadly serious, "No matter though, heroes or not, I will destroy you."
He held out his hand and a dark ring surrounded the party, everyone except Al Cepa. Out of the ring crawled dozens of dark creatures. The Heroes were trapped.
"Now," said Indexsty, "Do you want to die swiftly, painfully, or both"....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:31 am
Staring at the shadows with a menacing look on his face, Belgram heard Serena saying something, but he didn't break his concentration to actually understand what it was. A third, cloaked shadow emerged from nowhere just aside the two that were already there. Belgram knew the swiftly-moving one, and a shiver went up his spine. He whispered, just loud enough for Harmonie to listen:
"...they've hauled up de big guns, ma'am. If anything happens, leg it like ye' mean it."
A dark ring surrounded them, and a storm of small dark creatures surrounded them. Belgram yelled:
"So much fer de fair game, eh? Big ol' coward gonna let dem minions do all de dirty work?"

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:41 am
Al Cepa Lilliaceae

As mist starts to rise, it becomes evident that one of the visitors can communicate with the spirits as well; and why the spirits of air are restless. To make things worse, another figure appears and seemingly is the one responsible for the summoning of dark creatures that are now surrounding his three companions. He notes that he did not notice the third person at all; he must have been really tired. Now he is forced to stay awake for the rest of the night it seems. "Oh what have I gotten myself into," he thinks to himself.

As Al Cepa rises from his makeshift bed, he focuses on the areas where the fidgety creatures are. he commands the spirits of earth and air to dance; in a violent tune that will rip the foes apart. As the spirits begin their dance, he stands up and draws his trusty sabre. "Dear hosts, I suggest you close your eyes for a while," he advises his comrades in his usual slow manner of speaking. With that said, the bellowing of the earth stops and an explosion follows. Sand bursts out of nowhere; swirling around the dark creatures at such speeds that rip their dark skins. Most of them disappear out of nowhere as if completely annihilated by the sand, some fell to the ground seemingly lifeless, but there are still some that have avoided the assault of the sandstorm. The creatures are odd. It is like they are there as they are visible and tangible, but not there at the same time. "What magic is that?" He thought to himself. He performs a coup de grace on a nearby creature and the creature disappears into weird bubble like dark masses as it splits into two.

"Stand fast," he reminds his allies. "Leave doubt to the dying."

Al Cepa Lilliaceae

Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas