Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:57 am
Meh....I kinda dislike Mamoru for his useless-ness in the anime....he shows up, throws roses, and leaves, occasionally using a new item like a cane.....I prefer Seiya, even though he IS technically a she. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:20 pm
~Alechsa~
Tetki
Zahmira
Oh, it's still worth watching, Tetki. I just really can't stand the little kid characters in Sailor Moon.

Luna really should be an adult when human. She's supposed to be a person who gives guidance, not someone who can't stick around long enough to say her own name because OMG!ABouncingBall!MustChase! It's hard to take her seriously. I mean, being a plushie was bad enough... sweatdrop

thats not the reason its just that I think it looks kind of ridiculous thats all.

I think it looks dangerous close to lolicon pr0n @_@ Which is why they'll never translate it for American TV no matter any petitions. sweatdrop Which is why I never sign those things, they don't look at them, they only pay attention to solid snail-mail letters sent by hand and it has to be thousands of them.

What's Lolicon pr0n?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Minah-myu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:39 pm
Chibi-Usa is very annoying actually... would be nice if she wasn't obsessed over her soon-to-be dad or could respect Usagi a bit more...

Anime Rei gets on my nerves too... she act so immature than her manga/PGSM self. Nice if she can repsect Usagi too because uh... that's her queen?

Michiru is just.......a beeee with an itch. Grr... dunno why I don't like her... just don't >____< Haruka is much better

Ann (from the first part of the second season) She's just soo... GRRR... just don't really like her  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:25 am
I mostly despise sailor chibi moon because she is a selfish and spoilt little brat, but she can be good....sometimes  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:54 am
Who can I hate from sailor moon...quite a FEW...

let's start with...Haruka and Michiru!
Especially in the anime, when haruka and Michiru show up in a fight during S they get asked a simple question then just piss off again always cold and distant, couldn't give a s**t about anyone but themselves...and each other, and in StarS they BETRAY the other senshi, what is wrong with these women??

next we have...Prince Diamond/Demando
This guy just totally rubs me the wrong way, love can NOT be forced you idiot! WTF is wrong with you? Esmeraude/Emerald would be a better match for him anyway.

Mistress 9 = Manipulative b***h...

finally Usagi, not that I 'hate' her as such, but she is just plain annoying, she cares far too much, I mean come on, in the end of S she has Uranus and Neptune yelling at her to not give Mistress 9 the grail, and then the dumb clutz does so anyway! only Hotaru's inner strength saves the world from total destruction there...

uhm...I think that's it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:10 am
I cant stand sailor Uranus!!! Whats her deal.I dunno if the anime version messed her up since they're all "PG",or if its jut her,but I think she is to wishy-washy.She's like an enemy and ally at the same time!!So confusing rolleyes But whatever,I guess shes different,isnt that what sailormoon is about question
And I also cant stand Usagi,not sailor moon.Usagi is so...Annoying,like the person above me said.I cant stand a crybaby either,and thats alost all she does.
Also,Rini.like mother like daughter(If you will)shes annoying on a whole new level.But I guess all kids are.Its just kinda wierd how she has a crush on her father neutral  

ms.sassyJ

Astridhaze

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:11 pm
1. Chibi-Usa... the most annoying anime character EVER... except for Cell from DBZ- how many times can you come back alive?! just die!

2. The Amazoness Quartet- they were awesome in the manga, but the anime butchered them something awful!

3. The Moonlight Knight- dumbest idea ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:03 pm
All the bad guys.... good always triumphs and evil always loses... in the end, so why bother?  

Tanith_4486

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:43 am
I can't really think of a character that I actually can't stand. I tend to empathize with nearly every character in every series I watch (though there are a few exceptions), so I typically just have a few favourites and like the other characters to various degrees. However, if I had to choose annoyances about particular characters...

Well, for one, I'm not very fond of the anime version of Rei. They drastically altered her personality from how she was in the manga. In the manga, she was very mature and elegant, and just had this air of spirituality and mystery about her. In the anime, they made her obnoxious, much more tempermental, and as boy-crazy as the rest of the inner senshi. I'm glad that they at least kept true to her original character in PGSM.

For the most part, I'm not a big fan of the inner senshi in the anime. They're just too immature for my taste (Ami being an exception). ^^; They just seem to have greater maturity and depth in the manga.

I have no complaints about the outer senshi; in my opinion, they kick a** in any version of the series they're in.

As for Mamoru and Chibiusa... the two characters that seem to be hated the most... I actually like them. I really don't see Mamoru as being "cold". Perhaps the reason for that is, to me, it just seems that he has more of an introverted personality. I can relate to that. I have also been called 'cold' and 'too distant' by some people, but that isn't really the case. I'm just not outgoing. Some people seem unable to deal with or understand those of us who are reserved. ^^; I disliked Chibiusa when I watched the dubbed version of the anime; however, when I rewatched with the original Japanese dialogue, she didn't seem nearly as obnoxious. She has her moments, but she's also just a kid. Kids are bratty at times, and she has issues that other kids would never have to deal with. Considering her circumstances, I actually think she is quite mature for her age.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:47 am
Astridhaze
3. The Moonlight Knight- dumbest idea ever.

Yes, I agree. That was pretty bad. ^^;  

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:59 am
Why bother? Because good is only -good- from some one else's outlook. and not really yours.

Like take the dark kingdom. What if they were -right- and to them they WERE right. The Moon kingdom was evil with it's magick.

Don't you think you'd be frighten of someone else on the moon that has some big power that's suppose to 'guard' your planet but not nessarcily you?

Seriously, I can see where they're coming from. People outside of Earth frightens people on it. No one really likes the ideal of something out there that's more powerful because it could be a potential enemy.

Without their King and Queen to calm their fears- yeah, I can see them attacking the moon and such.

It's just tragic that Queen Metallia had to boost them- erm..coerce them into attacking.

But you may say, "But Queen Serenity would never do that! She's peaceful and good!'"

She's peaceful and good to YOU. Who's to say, except Naoko-sama, what she's REALLY like?

For all we know she may put on a good front but was really a lunatic that believed she could save Earth and such.

Save it from what? Itself?

^ That right there is EGO. Very HUGE Ego. Earth is Earth whether good or bad, that's just how it is.

For her to say. "' Our duty was to protect the silver crystal..and vanish evil from earth to watch and guide Her people one the path of good..."

It's ballsy. Seriously, who asked them? Ordered Queen-f'in - Serenity to vanquish evil and guide the people of Earth like they were babes?
Hm?

I am agreeing with the people of Earth. who the hell wants that when they can do it themsevles?

Their 'evil' isn't truly evil. Just like all the other 'villains'. They want to survive and expand their reaches and continue to survive no matter what. That is the basic princpile of any living creature.

They survive and live.

Admittedly you have those like Queen Nehellenia that seem to not have any real purpose- but she does. In the Anime she's a poor woman that wanted to stay the way she was because her people loved her. They saw her as the beautiful queen, kind and loving.

But her FEAR caused her to go searching for 'the fountain of youth' so to speak so she could keep that love.

>.>

<,<

Wiseman, for a time I believe he is only a guide that lead things along til he was good and ready to make his move. He's a vengeful spirit really.

Beryl, well hell this is self-exclamatory.

And so you see, Good and Evil are only what you think of it.

Personally, I think the Moon Kingdom was evil in it's own way. I think the Earth during that time was good in it's own way.

You can't lable them. That was the point of Stars.

all the evil and good were born together and locked in a never ending battle. Some times EVIL wins. Some times GOOD wins.

It just depends on which side you're on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:25 pm
Yes,The anime senshi were very mature.I just actually noticed that.Anime really messes things up.  

ms.sassyJ

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:43 am
sailor venus in the anime was aditz in the manga she was better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:10 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Blaz

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:17 am
Mamoru-chan doesn't treat Usagi like trash. He's cold- yes. That's to be expected, but he doesn't treat her that way.

He cleans out his damn pockets for her appeitie!

You also have to consider the AGE gap and the fact that- They're JAPANESE.

There's a difference in culture as well as how things go.

What Manga were you reading? Mamoru has been nothing but a GOOD person to Usagi even before they discovered each other identies!
Seriously, what were you reading? And in what Langague?

Mamoru was created to be Mr. Perfect by NAoko-sama in the Manga. the Anime creators HACKED HIS POWERS AND PERSONALITY.

Besides, wouldn't the same saying go to Haruka and Michiru and the REST OF THE SENSHI in the Anime?

They treat her like s**t too- condescing and everything.

If what Mamoru does is cold, then I don't want him to be 'warm'.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff