Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
how many nukes have u had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how many nukes u had?
  1-5
  6-10
  a few
  lost count but i know its a lot (whoa)
View Results

Viktor Richtofen

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:29 am
I dont get nukes because I dont like them because it just ruins the game because if you didnt use a nuke you could of got more experience by getting more kills although it isnt hard to get a nuke, It is extremely easy to me  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:04 pm
Commander Cheif
I dont get nukes and not because I am a noob because I am not I dont like them because it just ruins the game because if you didnt use a nuke you could of got more experience by getting more kills although it isnt hard to get a nuke, It is extremely easy to me

have u at least tried getting a nuke?  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

13roken Butterfly

Hilarious Businesswoman

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:19 pm
I never had a nuke before because I don't put it on, lol! My highest killstreak is 27 though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:14 pm
im only lvl 39 i havent even got a ac130 i only got ac130s in care packages the hihest kill streak i have gotten was about 13  

GHOST RIDER THE MANIAC

1,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iNoScop3d JFK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:24 pm
I have had 0 nukes and counting biggrin
i could try but i'de rather have another killstreak
all u need is harrier chopper gunner/ AC130 then nuke  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:13 am
Exotic Player IV
Commander Cheif
I dont get nukes and not because I am a noob because I am not I dont like them because it just ruins the game because if you didnt use a nuke you could of got more experience by getting more kills although it isnt hard to get a nuke, It is extremely easy to me

No but I might in the future, If I do I will post if I was succsesful or not but btw my highest streak was 20 without dying but I wasnt trying to get a nuke but I could of got one that time  

Viktor Richtofen

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:35 am
Commander Cheif
Exotic Player IV
Commander Cheif

No but I might in the future, If I do I will post if I was succsesful or not but btw my highest streak was 20 without dying but I wasnt trying to get a nuke but I could of got one that time

Mine is 42 with the nuke  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:48 pm
My nukes were all boosted so I could get the Global Thermonuclear War title. I really don't care about getting a legit one though.

BUT one of my friends got a legit nuke while we were playing TDM on Rust.
Man, it was amazing. :]  

Nubbcakez

Viktor Richtofen

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:19 pm
Exotic Player IV
Commander Cheif
Exotic Player IV
Commander Cheif

Mine is 42 with the nuke

I played a few games trying to get a nuke but I failed due to noobtubers scream but the closest I got was with a chopper gunner I got 18 kills but then the game ended when I was using my chopper gunner for 20 seconds sad but then I stopped because I prestiged I am now 5th prestige level 6  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:42 pm
if i was a try hard i could get one...but I'm not, because imo nukes ruin the game.

ok, go on youtube, on machinima whenever someone get's a nuke, it's probably on domination, play the damn objective and quit being a try hard and only killing people, now, someone might say

'well silent, they're defending by killing them!' unanamous, person

the F*** they are!, just random killing is annoying, play tdm if you just want to kill people, i hate people that only try and kill everyone on objective games  

pure seyelance

Desmond17

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:41 pm
I never got a nuke in MW2.It's almost impossible for me to do.I need someone to teach me do's and don'ts on COD because I tend to do things which risk me losing my streak.I'm very impatient and impulsive in multiplayer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:27 pm
Naruto-FP000 2
I never got a nuke in MW2.It's almost impossible for me to do.I need someone to teach me do's and don'ts on COD because I tend to do things which risk me losing my streak.I'm very impatient and impulsive in multiplayer.

Do's: Always watch your surroundings which means watch all around you or you just might get shot in the a** xD

Don'ts biggrin on't camp unless your sniping, Camping for sniping is ok,If you use tactical insertion's not right in front of the enemy lol, Put them in spots that are hard to find so they don't decline them and that's all of my knowledge I could tell you, I know more but then you would get just as good as me and I don't want that happening lol.  

Viktor Richtofen

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:39 am
i have had 82 legit nukes no lie all you need is barrett 50 cal cold blooded good teamates and going up against a stupid enemy team  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:07 pm
Never have gotten a nuke, highest is 16 killstreaks, I did get a slow motion quick scope down to the last fraction of a second before a nuke ended the game. I've been nuked by one friendly and one enemy and that is about as close as I've gotten. sweatdrop  

Theclassnerd

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

XxIn_Yo_Girls_BedxX

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:34 pm
Ive have about 7Nukes.