Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nya's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 am
"I know, I can be sometimes, and I apologize for that." Sedra said, hearing her comment. "And I missed parts of it, due to all the high pitched screaming." He stated as he hugged her gently to his chest and gently rested his chin on her head. "You know you want to get it off of your chest. I don't even need my byakugan to see that." He said with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:42 am
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya sighed deeply, then closed her eyes and began listening to the soothing, rhythmic beating of Sedra's heart.
"Well, this kid says he's in love with me and he gets weird at times... I mean, I understand but doesn't make me any less... Bugged by it...." she said, her voice softening a bit.
"You are strange, you know? I have some trust issues and yet, I don't feel anything offending from you any more...."

_____________________Character Card_____

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 am
"Yes, love can do that to children sometimes." He said with a little laugh then was slightly caught of guard by her comment. "Strange in a good or bad way?" He first said, then pondered the rest of her sentence. "Maybe because I am being completely truthful, and maybe you were never fearing of me, but because you thought I was someone else at first, who wanted your love, but you refused it, so I decided to take it?" He questioned. "Though, you know, it is best to not lower your guard, or I might do this.." He said as a pair of his hands came out of his cloak and began to tickle her sides.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Nya began laughing uncontrollably as Sedra tickled her.
"H-h-hey!!! Stop that!" she said between laughs. Her cat ears popped out and stood upright as she grabbed at his wrists in order to force him to stop tickling her. Once a month was enough for her. Any and all sleepiness that had over come her had disappeared, but the exhaustion that her body had stayed.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:04 am
Once she said stop, Sedra pulled back his hands. "Anything else you would like me to do?" He asked her sincerely. He would literally do anything she asked him to do at this moment, except kill himself or her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Nya watched as she didn't have to force his hands off or anything. It came to her as a surprise because Kale had gotten into an odd mood when she told him to stop.
"I never gave you my name, have I, Hyuuga-sama?" she asked, leaning back against him once more.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 am
"No, I don't think you have, and please, call me Sedra-san or something. I'm not really the highest in the house, and I prefer to do things my own way and be seen for me and not my family." Sedra said as he admired Nya's ears and lightly stroked them. He felt Nya readjusting to rest against him, and he didn't mind it, in fact, he enjoyed the trust bond they were forming right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:20 am
User ImageUser Image

"Nyu..." Nya's ears went down a little as Sedra stroked them.
"I'm Katsunya.... People call me Nya, though.... So I should call you Sedra-san, huh...?"
Nya closed her eyes once more and began purring lowly. It was a long time since she had been this comfortable and content.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:33 am
"Nya, eh? Alright, I shall do just that." Sedra said as he suddenly laid down, bringing Nya to lay on his chest. "This is quite soothing." Sedra said, as he stroked Nya's ears again, and listened to her soft purring. This was truly the epitome of relaxation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:43 am
User ImageUser Image

"Nyu?" Nya opened her eyes as she felt herself being moved. Her face broke into a deep red as she realized where she was. The whole thing was a better experience than previous ones. Poking her fingers together, Nya allowed herself to be pet once more and her purring increased.
"You're not... Freaked out over my ears or my tail? Or the fact that I purr...?" she asked nervously, the snuggled into Sedra.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:50 am
A look of confusion came to Sedra's face. "Freaked out?" He said, confusion laced his voice. "They are the reasons that make you too cute." Sedra said as he gently poked her nose with a finger. He continued to stroke her ear and sighed slightly. "Though, I hope you aren't, what's the word, horrified by the fact that I have six arms and no pupils, and can spit out deadly weapons." Sedra said with a little chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 am
User ImageUser Image

"Nyu?" Nya looked at Sedra's hand as he poked her nose, her blush deepening.
"Wait... You have 6 arms?!" she asked sitting up and looking him over, her voice raising a little in excitement.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 am
"Yeah?" Sedra said. "How do you think I restrained you earlier?" He asked as he removed his arms from his cloak and showed all six of them. "Is there...is there a problem with them?" He asked, slightly taken aback.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:06 am
User ImageUser Image

"Woah...." Nya reached her hand out to touch one of his extra arms, but then brought her hand back out of respect for him. She shook her head at Sedra's question.
"It's different, but it's fine... I think it's pretty cool... Having two extra sets of arms and all." she said cuddling back up to him.
"They must be pretty handy, huh?"

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 am
"If you want to touch them, you can." Sedra said with a bit of a laugh. "Yeah, they can be handy. I also, appreciate the pun." He said with a laugh. He then wrapped all six of his arms around her and held her closely, as they cuddled on the floor. Sedra then just looked at Nya's face, for the longest time.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff