Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
In the water Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image
Prince Akio~Heir to the Thrown

Akio smirked, "I agree with you on that one." Two large fire dragons appeared on the deck of the other fire nation ship. It set the entire boats deck on fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 pm
"I got to meet you," Zakuro said and smiled at Haru. "Plus, I was banished from the castle for almost burning it completely down."  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 pm
I'm not that great. and that sucks. but i feel bad for your brother. Because of my brother he now has to run and stay hidden while he also tries to fight back against your dad. while we can just sail on the open seas just fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:53 pm
Alex managed to land on the deck of the eastern Fire Nation ship. She looked about calmly when soldiers gathered around her from out of nowhere.

One of them gasped, "It's the Pure Flame Bender!"

Alex smiled, saying, "Yeah, it is. Now shoo." As she said the last words, she created a wall of fire surrounding her and blinding the soldiers, who all fell into the water out of shock or surprise.

---

Aedre created a second water spout-snake next to the first, and the two swallowed two of the Fire Nation ships, which ran underwater for a whole two minutes before the now-empty ships emerged. Aedre moved the waves so the ships ran aground onto the shores on either side of the river.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

"My'Lord! There's more coming!" "How many more?" "Half of the fleet sir!" "Dammit, get us outta here Captain!" Akio yelled as he shot out wave after wave of fire at the remaining ships. He glanced over at Aedre and said,"We can't face them here, they'll most likely go to the shore and attack the people here."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:11 pm
"Alright," Aedre said.

Alex landed onto their own ship and said, "Yeah, I don't think we can really handle that many. Where can we re-route to?"  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image

"Some where FAR from here." The ship moved forward rapidly.

((ugh writers block >_<))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 pm
Zakuro frowned and looked over the edge of the ship. "Same here and I feel as though I should be helping him instead of traveling." A tear escaped one of her closed eyes and fell of her face and into the ocean.  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:16 pm
Haru takes her head in his and and makes her look at him.
How much do you trust me? Do you trust me enough to protect you no matte the situation?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:22 pm
"Haru, I trust you," Zakuro said and held onto him. "It's just that, I don't trust myself."  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:25 pm
Well, you should. You should always trust your own deciciouns. But if You want, we can go after your brother and help him, even though he said not to. As long as you and i stay on something i can bend, i WILL protect ou.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image
The Prodigal Waterbender
Aedre "Stream" Cheveyo

"Aha! I know! We can still salvage our route to Ba Sing Se... If we head east, we can outrun them. Then, after, we can can go down a channel that ends at a port near Ba Sing Se."
((Aha, I has it! A map! http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10900000/Avatar-World-Map-avatar-the-last-airbender-10941960-1659-1416.jpg))

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image

Akio turned to Aedre and grinned, "Great idea! Captain, head east to Ba Sing Se!" "Yes Prince Akio!"

((lol MAP xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:09 pm
((Yesh, an ingenious map. XD))

"I've been wondering... Why are we going to Ba Sing Se?" Alex asked after they have outrun the danger.

"Well, one because it's the neutral Earth Kingdom ground, and two... Because I want to see some earthbending action."  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:12 pm
((haha yeah x3 too lazy 2 get fancy thingy x]))

Akio nodded, "I've also wanted to visit Ba Sing Se. But i've seen plenty of Earthbending- it's quiet interesting actually..."  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff