Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Cassandra training ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:37 pm
Just as Sedra was about to begin his training, he heard his uncle call him, so he ran over. He looked at the scroll and then took it. "Thank you very much Uncle. This will help me quite a bit in the exams." He said and then bowed to him. "I will make sure noone else reads them. Thank you again uncle." Sedra said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Kazuma smiled at his nephew and then was gone.  

irishshamrock12

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:05 pm
Sedra looked over the katon scroll his uncle had given him. He examined the details and saw that the first jutsu was similar to a jutsu he learned. After learning this, he attempted the jutsu by focusing some heated chakra to his right index finger.

[1/2]

After a failed first attempt to spread the chakra to two fingers, Sedra attempted again. He focused his chakra more thoroughly so it would become apart of the two fingers. After a little bit, he finally managed to perfect the jutsu, as it was now ready for him to use in a fight, if need be.

[2/2 Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two) learned]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:53 pm
Sedra began to read over the next jutsu and focused his chakra. He knew the foundation of the technique and how it should look. He nodded to himself and formed the handseals.

[1/2]

Sedra inhaled deeply as he focused his chakra. When he exhaled, several fireballs came from his mouth. Within the fireballs he threw Shuriken, so they would be concealed by the fire, and still do damage. "Well, that technique is learned." Sedra said, then heard a thunderstorm with a heavy chakra about it near. "What is that?" He said and headed towards it.

[2/2 Phoenix flower jutsu learned.]  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
|Konoha|-|ANBU Captain|-|Medical Ninja|

User Image
User Image

User Image "So guys...do you want to go back to the village and eat?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:01 pm
[[This message as nothing to do with the attack, as it isnt known to Akira it starting right now yet.]]

A walk landed near Cassandra with a message wrapped in a blue ribbon.

Quote:

Hey love,

I have a gift and something I want to tell you. I need you to return to the village A.S.A.P. as it is very important I get this taken care off. With that, their is also a plan attack on the leaf by Cloud, but as to the date of attack is unknown. So, I need you and you to also be ready and prepared for the unknown.

Love, Akira

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:04 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
|Konoha|-|ANBU Captain|-|Medical Ninja|

User Image
User Image

User Image Cassandra sighed. "Alright guys...we are to return to the Leaf Village now." She got up and started to leave. "But it would be safe if you stay here." She then ran to the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji arrived at the training grounds looking for Cassie, he couldn't see her anywhere. "Wings of Truth!" He flew in the air and seen Cassie run towards the Village. He flew right next to her and had a serious tone in his voice, "Cassie-sama, the Hokage is looking for you, I believe he is at the gates so you are going the correct way, he told me to inform you.' He then flew in the air and disappeared and went towards the village ahead of Cassie so he could find the Cloud ninja in the village.

â•ŸTheme Songâ•¢

â•ŸBattle Themeâ•¢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣
╠This is My Light That Will╬End You╬And Defend My Friends╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:49 pm
((lol....very klutzy....))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 pm
Shruikan Tenshi

[[What? ok I made one type, we all do lol bite me]]  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:57 pm
Kawaki Minao
Shruikan Tenshi

((lol I know. Just one of those days when you forget and just say SCREW IT! lol. I understand man, just havin fun. And its late XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:28 am
Shruikan Tenshi
Kawaki Minao
Shruikan Tenshi

((lol I know. Just one of those days when you forget and just say SCREW IT! lol. I understand man, just havin fun. And its late XD))

[[Lol yeah ,I type to fast soetiems and I see a typo and Im like DAMNIT I DONT WANNA FIX IT >=O lol and I friken can't find the guy with the r in his name and an o at the end, with 4 letters]]  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers