Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Velox Verbera Sokuryoko's Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 pm
Incubus Shane
Shane took a deep breath, and then put his hand on Ryugans, (No homo, this is how Naruto did it.) and sent most of his chakra throughout Ryugan's body. He was becoming weaker, but He continued to send in more chakra, only stopping once he was nearly out.

[[Only hosts can do it. You aren't a host, Austin.]]

((why did you put my name?!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:46 pm
Koukotsu, now in the area, did the same. Placing his hands on Ryugan's, he allowed his chakra to mix with his brother's, only now realizing what was happening. "....You're going to die.....aren't you?" Koukotsu asked, panting a little as his chakra was steadily drained in the process. If his brother died, Koukotsu would have no one to teach him anymore; it'd be him against the world. "If that's so....if you're going to die...please tell me about the secrets in our home, the ancient manor. I don't want all of our clan's knowledge and history to go to waste. Of course, if you're not going to die from this, it's not a problem, though I'll always pester you about giving me a Sharingan." He joked, though he was more than sure that this technique was sacrificial....  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:47 pm
Darion72
Incubus Shane
Shane took a deep breath, and then put his hand on Ryugans, (No homo, this is how Naruto did it.) and sent most of his chakra throughout Ryugan's body. He was becoming weaker, but He continued to send in more chakra, only stopping once he was nearly out.

[[Only hosts can do it. You aren't a host, Austin.]]

((why did you put my name?!))

[[I thought you meant, ''There's always Austin to lend chakra.'' Lulz.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:47 pm
Austin looked at Ryugan."What are you doing?"Austin said as he sighed  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:49 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
Koukotsu, now in the area, did the same. Placing his hands on Ryugan's, he allowed his chakra to mix with his brother's, only now realizing what was happening. "....You're going to die.....aren't you?" Koukotsu asked, panting a little as his chakra was steadily drained in the process. If his brother died, Koukotsu would have no one to teach him anymore; it'd be him against the world. "If that's so....if you're going to die...please tell me about the secrets in our home, the ancient manor. I don't want all of our clan's knowledge and history to go to waste. Of course, if you're not going to die from this, it's not a problem, though I'll always pester you about giving me a Sharingan." He joked, though he was more than sure that this technique was sacrificial....

[[He's not going to die. Like I said, Chiyo only died because she used it twice in one day, and was incredibly exhausted.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:49 pm
((oh this is what your doing...dizzle your gunna bring Darion back with this now arent you...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:50 pm
Darion72
((oh this is what your doing...dizzle your gunna bring Darion back with this now arent you...))

[[No. He'll die if he uses it again. It's a one time thing.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 pm
Incubus Shane
Darion72

((who did he use it on?))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 pm
Darion72
Incubus Shane
Darion72

[[He's using it on Velox.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 pm
Incubus Shane
The_Epic_Muffin

[[He's not going to die. Like I said, Chiyo only died because she used it twice in one day, and was incredibly exhausted.]]

Chiyo's Tensei Technique (Unnamed)
Original User: ---
Description: This unnamed Resurrection technique is a secret Ninjutsu ability developed by Chiyo. With this technique, Chiyo can transfer her life in exchange for one who is already dead. Chiyo claims she can even breathe life back into a hitokugutsu with this technique. This technique thereby allows Chiyo to save the life of those too badly damaged for typically medical treatment jutsu like Shousen.

If the target of the jutsu is not dead, Chiyo will not transfer all her life essence in exchange. Thus allowing her to barely live, and stabilize the gravely injured just recipient.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Incubus Shane
The_Epic_Muffin

Chiyo's Tensei Technique (Unnamed)
Original User: ---
Description: This unnamed Resurrection technique is a secret Ninjutsu ability developed by Chiyo. With this technique, Chiyo can transfer her life in exchange for one who is already dead. Chiyo claims she can even breathe life back into a hitokugutsu with this technique. This technique thereby allows Chiyo to save the life of those too badly damaged for typically medical treatment jutsu like Shousen.

If the target of the jutsu is not dead, Chiyo will not transfer all her life essence in exchange. Thus allowing her to barely live, and stabilize the gravely injured just recipient.

[[Oh so wait. He will die? DDD:
I guess we should stop using it then, Ryugan. :<]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 pm
Incubus Shane
Darion72
Incubus Shane
Darion72

((i thought flash wanted to end Velox...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:54 pm
Darion72
Incubus Shane
Darion72
Incubus Shane
Darion72

((i thought flash wanted to end Velox...))

[[Who knows.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:54 pm
((um i do...he told me in a pm himself...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:55 pm
Darion72
((um i do...he told me in a pm himself...))

[[He told me too. I'm saying, ''Who knows why He's being brought back.'' But, I guess we can't use reanimation. Edo Tensei is our only bet, but won't he be soulless?]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff